☆③☆

We were all now in the mall walking towards the food court

We were all now in the mall walking towards the food court. "What do you guys wanna eat?" Chan asked and we all shrugged. "I don't know about you guys but I want dark coffee, so I will go to Starbucks" Changbin said walking to Starbucks. "I want iced coffee so I will go there too" I said and they all went to separate places. Jinnie went with Minho, Lixie went with Chan, and Seungmin went with Han to another place.

I ran to catch up with Binnie hyung. "Hyung, wait!" I said and he turned around and waited for me. I stood beside him and smiled. "I will go there with you since I want iced coffee" Binnie nodded and we stood in line. "With who Lix went?" Binnie asked facing me. "Oh, Lixie went with Jinnie but I don't know where they were eating" I said. We continued talking but stopped since it was our turn to order. I was about to pay but Binnie said it was on him. I didn't want to but he kept insisting and payed.

I whined "Hyungggg" he laughed "It's okay Innie, it's not a big deal" he smiled and I sighed in defeat. We sat in a table waiting for our drinks and donuts. I was looking the food court through a big glass that was in front of me when I heard Binnie laugh. I looked at him weirdly. "Why are you laughing so suddenly, hyung?" I tilted my head. "If Hyunjin was here, that guy will be already dead" he said looking somewhere. I followed his gaze and there was a guy looking at us. Not gonna lie, he is cute but Jinnie it's better, oooppss.

I looked at Changbin "Why he is looking at us?" I asked with confusion. "Us?" He laughed "He is looking at you" he said continuing laughing. "M-me?" "W-why?" I blushed. Don't take me wrong, it's just that this has never happened to me so I'm taken aback. "Yes" he looked the boy again and gasped "Oh, he is coming!" He whispered. "What?!" I said and I quickly hide my face with my left palm so I can't see him. "Excuse me, here are your orders" "Changbin and.. Jeongin, right?" I heard the guy ask and I slowly face the guy and I see him smiling. I nodded "Yes, thank you" Changbin said and took the bag with the donuts since our drinks were placed on the table.

"Enjoy!" The guy said flashing me a smile then leaving. Changbin was laughing so heard because my face was 'red'. I hit (not hard) his shoulder and took my drink. "L-lets go" I said and quickly ran off. "Wait for me, Innie!" Changbin said laughing and I just kept walking. I saw the guys sitting in a big table and I made my way there. I sat next to Jinnie drinking my coffee without muttering a word. "Why is your face red, Innie?" I heard Seungmin ask and I shot him a glare. Changbin, still laughing sat next to Seungmin who looked at him weirdly. "And what happen to you that you're laughing?" Seungmin asked looking at Changbin.

"A g-guy just flirt with Innie a-and he was s-so r-red that he r-ran off" I glared at Channgbin. "S-shut up" I said and I sensed Jinnie's body tense up. "Flirted?" Jinnie asked with a cold tone. Changbin nodded chuckling. "Wait, what's written on your cup, Innie?" Lix asked and I looked at him confused. "M-my name" I said and he shook his head. "Nono, there is something more written in there" he pointed and I took the straw out of my mouth and look at the back of the cup where my name is. When I realized what it was I quickly hide it. Omg wtf? A-A phone n-number?! Oh shit-

"What is it?" Han asked then suddenly he gasped "A phone n-" he was cut off by someone. "Excuse me" someone said and I felt a light tap on my shoulder and I turned around to see who it was. My eyes winded and the guy smiled. "You left your phone on the table, I'm guessing it's yours since I saw you using it" he said and chuckled while handing me my phone. I nodded and blushed from embarrassment. "A-ah, y-yes" "Thank y-you.." I smiled a bit. I felt a hand sneaking around my waist pulling me closer. Hyunjin. "No problem" he looked the hand on my waist and smirked. Then he looked at me again, he winked at me and then flashed the same smile like before and left.

I turned around looking at the table while drinking my coffee slowly. "Who is he?" I heard Hyunjin's cold tone. "I-I don't know" "He is one of the people working at Starbucks" i said and looked at him. I felt his grip around my waist gone. He was about to get up but I quickly grabbed his wrist. "Where are you going?" I asked looking at him while he avoided my gaze. "To the bathroom" he quickly responded and getting out of my grip and left. I looked at the guys confused "He is so jelly~~" Lix said and everyone nodded and laughed. "Jelly?" I asked and they nodded. "Hyunjin is just jealous" Chan said chuckling. "You must go and follow him" he said and I nodded. I left my coffee there and went to find Hyunjin.

Stupid
silly boy
Hyunjin jealous? Pfffttt
I don't believe it, like why does he has to get jealous for?
Dummy

I chuckled thinking about it and made my way to the bathroom. Before I could make it to the bathroom I saw Jinnie standing in a corner looking outside by the big glass that was there. I made my way there and backed hugged him. He jumped a little and I giggled. "Jinnieeee" "Whats wrong?" I asked calm. Hyunjin's body relaxes in my embrace. He turns around and I still hugged him. Now he was facing me with a blank expression. I pouted "Jinnie~" still no sign.... "Babee" I pouted more and I could see he was holding his smile. I tiptoed and peck his cheek and then looked him in the eyes and smirked "Are you jealous?" Hyunjin started blushing and looked everywhere avoiding my gaze.

I chuckled so Lixie was right.... "Jinnie, tell me, we're you jealous because of that guy?" I asked "N-no..." he said hesitating. "You sure?" "I mean, yeah, why would you be jealous" "He just stared at me, gave me his phone number, he smiled at me couple of times, he returned my phone, I mean he clearly was flir-" I couldn't finish talking. Hyunjin's lips were on mines. I smiled in the kiss "Stop talking about him" he looked at me "You have me now" "You belong to someone and that's me" he said with a serious look, jealousy evident in his eyes. "Mm, I dont know...he was kinda cute to be honest" I said teasing him. He was fuming in anger.

He pinned me against the wall "You sure about that?" He said leaning closer. Holy SH- "Oh, there you are guys!" "We have to go and buy the stuff for school, hurry up love birds!" We turned our heads and saw Minho standing there with a smirk. I blushed because he saw us like this. "C-coming, hyung!" I said and escaped from Hyunjin's grip and went next to Minho. "Let's go Hyunjin!" Minho said and Hyunjin just smirked at me and went with us. Hyunjin leaned and his lips brushed my ear which cause me to slightly shiver. "We are not done yet, Angel" he said and went next to Minho talking like nothing happened.

I-
I'm fudge up.....

Hello there!!!

Sorry for the misspelling errors

I hope you liked this chapter!

*Remember this is all fiction**

Don't forget to leave comments!

𝒴ℯ𝓈𝓉ℯ𝓇𝒹𝒶𝓎 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈𝒽 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎'𝓈 𝒷𝒾𝓇𝒽𝒹𝒶𝓎!!

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️