☆⑨☆

*Two months later*

*Two months later*

*October*
*Saturday*

Jeongin's POV

"Lixie, I'm heading out!" I grabbed my phone and wallet, making my way out of the room. "Have fun!" I heard Lix say before I closed the door. I smiled and went out of the dorms. "Hey, Jeongin!" "The Boyz right here!" [Yeh I did that ;) ] I saw Hyunjae waving not so far away [That song it's so good! jsjsjs sorry, moving on] , with a lot of boys behind him. I smiled and made my way there. "Hi!" I smiled and bowed a little greeting all of them. "You do look like a little fox!" Someone exclaimed excited later to be hit on the shoulder and I chuckled. "Eric, pls behave" another boy said face palming. I laughed "It's ok, I get that a lot" I smiled.

"Jeongin, this is Chanhee, Changmin, Haknyeon, Juyeon, Sunwoo, Jacob, Kevin, Younghoon and Sangyeon" Hyunjae presented me to his friends and they all happily smiled at me. "Nice to meet you all" I smiled and they all cooed. "Well, who's ready to have some fun?" The boy, who I supposed is Kevin, said linking arms with the boy called Jacob and they all started walking while singing and laughing. I already love hanging out with them. They really remind me of my crazy squad jsjs. I chuckled and started singing the einsteins song with them.

*10 minutes later*

"Here we are!" "Our first stop, the mall!" Kevin cheered and everyone laughing at his behavior calmed down. "Ok, let's separate in two groups" "Me, Haknyeon, Chanhee, Younghoon, and Sangyeon will go together" "And Hyunjae, Jeongin, Kevin, Jacob, Juyeon and Changmin will go together" Sunwoo said and we all agreed since we didn't have a problem with it.

We all split "How about we go to some random clothes store and make an ugly outfit?" "There will be two people that will loose" "The losers has to pay for ice cream for the winners" "Deal?" Juyeon says and I nodded. "That sounds fun!" I giggled. "Well, what are we waiting for?" Hyunjae leads the way to a random store.

*30 minutes later*

We are sitting eating ice cream in the food court.

"I really thought the ugliest one will be mine b-but I never thought that Hyunjae could have such a talent for that!" Jacob laugh his ass off. "R-right?" "When I saw him coming out of the fitting room with that lampshade hat o-on his head I lost it" I couldn't even breath since I couldn't stop laughing. "Where did you even find that either way?" Juyeon laughs. "Oh, I took it from a lamp that was standing in a corner next to the fitting room" Hyunjae laughs. I hear a notification from my phone and it was Kevin (yeah we all exchanged numbers). I opened the message and it was Hyunjae's photo with the ugly clothes on.

I then quickly changed Hyunjae's contact name to 'Mr.lampshade'.

"Thanks, Kevin!" I smile and Kevin flipped his, not so long and short, hair. "What is it?" Hyunjae asks. I looked at him like nothing happened. "Oh, nothing" I smiled. I felt a presence next to me "Uh! Send it to me, pls!" Changmin giggles and I chuckled and secretly send him the photo. We did a high-five "You two already best friends?" "Not a good sign...."Juyeon laughs. "What are you saying?" Changmin says and we looked at each other. "We are angels" I said and we smiled innocently. Everyone laughs.

*30 minutes later*

We are all now heading to Seoul Station to get the train to go to Gangnam. Changmin, Kevin and I were linking arms together, excited since we were going to COEX, Korea's largest Aquarium, it's like a mall too. We have never been there so we were excited to see it.

We arrived to the Station, did what we have to do and now we are getting in the train, sitting, ready to see some cute fishes. We were all talking and I heard my phone ring. I put my earphones on and accepted the call.

No one's POV

"Hi, Jinnie!" Jeongin says with a smile on my face. "Hey, Angel!" "How is it going?" Hyunjin stands up and walks away from Chan and Lee know. "It's going pretty good" "Hyunjae's friends are really nice and fun" Jeongin giggles and Hyunjin hearing his baby's giggles through the phone made him feel all warm and happy. "I'm glad you are having fun with your new friends, Angel" Hyunjin smiles but then raises and eyebrow. "Why is kind of loud there?" Hyunjin leans his back again the wall crossing his legs. "Oh, we are in the train right now" Jeongin chuckles. "Oh, where are you guys heading?" Hyunjin looks at the ceiling. "We are going to Gangnam, to COEX to see the Aquarium!" Jeongin said super excited looking through the window.

Hyunjin frowned a little because he was planning to bring Innie, like a date since they haven't had one in a long time. "Oh.." "Sounds fun" Hyunjin says trying to not sound a little disappointed. Jeongin notice it and frowned. "Jinnie, did something happened there?" "Are you ok?" Jeongin pouted feeling sad since Hyunjin was kind of down. "Nono, I'm ok"  "I just miss my baby" Hyunjin pouted brushing his hair back. Jeongin blushed and smiled "I miss you too" "How about when I return I visit your dorm?" Jeongin bit his lip waiting for Hyunjin response.

"Sure!" "We can-" Hyunjin couldn't finish talking when "Yah!" "Hyunjin, where are you?" Chan can be heard screaming looking for Hyunjin. "I'm right here, hyung!" "Be there in a sec!" Hyunjin said. "Oh, you are with Channie?" "Is Lix there too?" Jeongin said wanting to hear his bestie. "Yes and no" Hyunjin chuckled. "I'm with Chan and Minho" he smiled.  Jeongin pouted but then he saw he was arriving to Gangnam. "Jinnie, I have to go since I'm arriving" "I'll call you when I'm back" The boys where getting up since the train stopped. "Ok, call me when you get back" "Love you, Innie" Hyunjin said and for teasing the younger he blew a kiss to the phone. Jeongin was a blushing mess "L-love you too" "Bye bye" Jeongin hung up and went out of the train with the boys.

I hope you liked this chapter

Sorry for the misspelling errors

I'm really sorry for the late update but school has been super harsh and more since I'm in senior year.

I'm sorry that I made you guys wait a lot, I will try my best to write whenever I can.

Stay healthy and happy!

Lots of love!!

🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍