☆⑧☆

Jeongin's POV

Jeongin's POV

It's Tuesday and I'm walking to my Acting class, drinking the iced americano that Jinnie bought me. I don't know why but I'm having a good feeling today, hopefully my instinct is right. This Friday I did the project with Lix. Hyunjin was a whiny baby because we didn't see each other so we spent the weekend cuddling watching movies.

I went inside the classroom and some people were there. I sat on a random seat and put my things on the table. Five minutes  later, the teacher came. We all greeted her and she started the class. One hour and a half passed and the teacher told us we were going to the theater of the school. We all went out and made our way there. "Hey, you're Yang Jeongin, right?" I looked next to me to see a boy smiling. I smiled back and nodding my head. "I see you haven't made friends in this class yet" "Hi, I'm Hyunjae" he extended his hand for me to shake. Since he looked like a kind guy I shook his hand.

"Wanna be friends?" He chuckled. "Sure" I chuckled too. We sat next to each other in the theater. The teacher started saying that we will start acting basic scenarios. She will give us the situation and the characters and we have to improvise the whole thing so she can see how are our acting levels. Then she starts saying the instructions of what we were going to do. Everyone has have a partner, and each pair has to act whatever the paper they get says. I looked around and I didn't know with who. I felt a tap on my shoulder "Want to be partners?" Hyunjae smiles and I nodded, feeling happy that I wasn't alone. "Has anyone told you that you look like a puppy?" I giggled. He nodded "I get that quite a lot" he chuckled. "You remind me of one of my friends, but he is a sassy puppy" I laughed making him laugh too.

The teacher passed with a basket full of papers. "Pick one" Hyunjae says and I did as told. The thrasher continues walking to the other students and I opened the paper. When I read it I laughed out loud making some of the students look at me. I bowed silently apologizing. "Why are you laughing?" Hyunjae asked confused and I laughed but this time not too loud. "O-ok, but I will say something first" I said calming my laugher. He nodded "I will be the grandmother" I giggled and passed him the paper. "Grandmother?" He grabs the paper and his eyes went wide. "I have to be the drunk man?!" He whined and I laughed. "Mjm!" "Let's go backstage to change" I chuckled dragging him there.

*15 minutes later*

"Pair number four, it's your turn!" We heard the people say and I couldn't stop laughing while grabbing the broom. "Don't laugh to much, you look funny too" he says pointing the wig and clothes I was wearing. I patted his shoulder "We both look funny" I chuckled. "You are starting in three, two..one...action!" The teacher said and Hyunjae started his act walking like a drunk man to the stage. I took a few breathe and went on stage. The scene was a grandmother who was sweeping the sidewalk in front of her house. Then a drunk man passed and throws up in front of where she already cleaned after slurring some words.

I started sweeping the floor while humming some random trot song. The drunk man starts drinking his now empty bottle of soju and starts yelling some nonsense. "Yah!" "Eomonniiiiiiii!" He yells and I looked at him with an angry expression for his disrespect. "Yah!" "Who are you talking to with that attitude you drunk man!" I yelled back and kept sweeping. "iam twalkin' to shu!" He hiccups, pointing at me with the empty bottle. Before I could say something he throws up in the corner where I just finished cleaning. "Y-you- Yah!" I screamed. "guEsss yOU  hAve to clEan a-*hiccups* againnn" he laughes drunkly.

And now the part that I was dreading to do, the purpose that I wanted the grandmother part. I raise the broom on the air "You disrespectful man!" I started hitting him with the broom (not to hard but still) we started running around the stage, me hitting him with the broom and we heard everyone laughing. We exit the stage like that, ending the scene like that. Everyone started clapping and laughing. I started laughing at Hyunjae's face. "Sorry, I really wanted to do that" I laughed and he started laughing too. "I see they liked it" he said. "Good job, drunk man" I giggled and we did a high-five.

We went back, getting the make up off and putting our clothes back, making our way to our sits. "Good job, Hyunjae and Jeongin!" The teacher chuckled and we bowed thanking her. When the class ended they started talking to us about how they wanted to get that scene to just run with the broom hitting someone. I laughed and felt happy since I was making new friends.

*lunch time*

Me and Hyunjae came out of the Math class since we both have the same classes. We were laughing looking at my phone looking at the sticker memes that my classmate made of the scene of me running with the broom hitting Hyunjae on the group chat of our acting class. "I love this sticker" I laughed saving it on favorite. "We look hilarious" he chuckled and I nodded. "You're going to the canteen?" Hyunjae asked. "Yup, I'm meeting my friends there and you?" We kept walking getting near the canteen. "Yeah, I'm meeting my friends there too" he smiled and we made our way there together.

We bid our goodbyes and went to our friends. "Innieeee" I saw Lix running to me "Lixieeeeee" I ran to him and we both  hugged. We giggled "I missed you" he says squeezing me. "M-me too but if you don't stop squeezing me I might die" I said and he quickly let go. "Sorry" he laughed "It's ok" I smiled. "Where is Jinnie?" I asked looking around. "Here!" I heard Hyunjin say and when I turn around I see him walking towards us. "Jinnie!" I smiled and hugged him. "Hi, Angel" he chuckled and hugged me back.

*PLEASE READ!! It's important!!**

Hello there, I'm back!!!!!!!!

I hope you liked this chapter

Sorry for the misspelling errors

**I'm so happy to tell you guys that I'm making a Minsung ff that I would post next week! And it's about Christmas! It will be a cute story so please stay tuned! I promise the story it's super good, I'm proud how the story is going! You won't regret it, I promise!!!!!!**

Remember to stay healthy and happy!💕

Also, good luck in your finals!!

Until next chapter, bye byeee!!🤍