☆①☆

August 13, 2020

August 13, 2020

Me and Felix finished unpacking the last box in our dorm. "Finally we are done unpacking" Felix said climbing the stairs of the bunk and throwing himself on his bed. I chuckled and nodded "I'm so tired... I didn't knew moving was so difficult to be honest" I said and did the same as Felix.

Our dorm was pretty simple with a reasonable space. My side of the room it's the left side and Felix's it's the right side.

Example:

It's not decorated like this, it's just what's inside (beds, sofa, desks, etc)

It's not decorated like this, it's just what's inside (beds, sofa, desks, etc). And the room it's a little bit more bigger.

"Ugh, I know right?" he sighed "Come on, we have to pick our schedules since we start in two days" Felix said getting down of the bunk. I groaned and followed Felix. We started walking towards the main office of the University. "I miss Chan already" Felix whined and pouted. I chuckled "We literally saw him just three hours ago, Lixie" I shook my head and squished his cheeks. "Wow, I didn't know that you're so cute when you miss me" someone said and we turned around already knowing who it was. I looked at Felix and he was red like a tomato. I laughed "S-shut up" Felix stutter and Chan just laughed and hugged him and I smiled.

"Hey!" "You crispy hair boy" "Why didn't you waited for us?!" We heard Han scream. "Honeyy, you know that if he waited one more second, the poor boy would have died if he didn't saw his 'baby' quickly" we heard Minho. We heard laughs "Yeah, glad he founded his 'baby' 'cause I couldn't resist more his whinny ass because he missed Felix" I heard Jinnie say and I giggled. "Oh, shut up" "Pfftt, you were the same when we left Innie to go to our dorms for two freakin hours!" Changbin said complaining. "Yeah" "Cause you missed your 'Angel' " added Seungmin rolling his eyes.

They were all now in front of us. "Y-yah!" "S-shut up" "T-that's not true" Jinnie refuted being a blushing mess. I decided to tease him cause it's not often when you see 'Mr.Handsome' blushing. "Oh, so you didn't missed me?" "Wow.. so I was the one who missed you.." I said acting if I was hurt. "Let's go and pick our schedules so we can go and buy what we need tomorrow" I said and winked at Lix secretly so he will know that I was just teasing Hyunjin. I turned around and started walking. "Angel, o-of course I missed you!" Hyunjin said running towards me. "I-I did missed you" "Don't be mad at me for lying to those idiots for teasing me" he said and gave me a backhug. I blushed but kept the act. "Mm.. you sure?" I stopped walking and slightly looked him. I was holding myself to not laugh. "Of course I'm sure!" He said and gave me a peck on the cheek. "Mkay" I said and turned around and giggling. "I was just teasing you, relax" I laughed.

Hyunjin pouted "You meanie" he said and I pecked his lips. "Now for real, let's go" I grabbed his hand and started walking. The boys laughed and followed me. When we arrived to the main office, we picked our schedule and decided to leave them in our dorms to go and eat something since it was time for dinner.

"So, where are we eating?" I asked while all of us were in front of the dorm building hugging our boyfriends. "I checked on the internet and it says that there's a nearby BBQ place just two blocks away from here" "Wanna go there?" Chan said and we all looked each other and nodded. We made our way there while we talked and goofed around.

I hope things can be like this forever~

I smiled at my thoughts looking everyone just smiling and laughing.

Hello again!!!!!!

Are you excited for this book? Cause I am!!!

I hope you liked this first chapter of a new begging for the boys

Sorry for the misspelling errors

**Remember this is all fiction, nothing it's real**

I'm so excited about this second book!!

Thank you for all the love and support💗

It makes me super happy that you guys liked the first book so much!

That's why I made this story, just to make you guys happy :)

Until next chapter!!
Bye byee🤍