☆①①☆

(Kind of a long chapter)

*October 31*

Jeongin's POV

"Are you sure I look good...?" I looked in the mirror feeling insecure. "B*tch, you look like a snack" "Nono, like a whole damn meal" Lix sassily says making me blush from embarrassment following by our laughs. "Innie, I will never let you go out looking terrible and you know it" we looked in the mirror him placing his hands on my shoulder in a comforting way. I nodded "You are right" I smiled. "We are look so sexyyy" "I don't recognize myself" I chuckled. "That party doesn't know what its missingggg!" I grabbed my things and so its Felix. "Let's go and have fun tonight!" I excitedly said and Lix linked our arms together. "That's the spirit!" He giggled and went out of the room before locking the door.

✔︎@Little_fox

♡︎1.2k liked by Bang_Chan, Llama~boy, and others

@Little_Fox: First party at the Uni🎉

@Yeet_Lix

Also, Happy Halloween 🎃

comments

✔︎@Yeet_Lix: Let's have fun tonight bestie😌

✔︎@Llama~boy: Wonder what's your costume..
✔︎@Little_Fox: 🤐

✔︎@Minho's hoe: Hurry up we are waiting for you guys!!!
✔︎@Yeet_Lix: We are giving our tickets to get in cheezee 🙄

Hyunjin's POV

I was currently inside the University's basketball court waiting for Felix and Innie to get here. The court was full of college students and the party was just starting. "Do you think that Innie will like my black hair..?" I asked worriedly and Minho puts a hand on my shoulder. "Man, Innie is whipped for you and you know it, besides he will love it" "You look good man, stop worrying" he pats my shoulder and stands next to Jisung while the guys nodded agreeing to what Minho said.