☆①⑤☆

Long chapter ahead <3

Jeongin's POV

5:45 p.m

I was so immersed in my conversation with Hyunjin that I didn't noticed the time.

I laughed "Omg, to I remember that-" I was cut off by the notification of my phone. I grabbed my phone to check and saw Hyunjae's text. "Oh shoot!" I checked the time and sighed. I have time I thought as I put my phone back to my pocket. "What happened?" "Everything ok?" Hyunjin asked concerned. I nodded "I just forgot that I have to meet up with Hyunjae at 6 to practice for the audition that is next week" I chuckled. "That's so not you" he sarcastically says making me push his shoulder with mine.

We both laughed and I get up. "Well, I have to go or else I will be late" I pouted. Hyunjin grabbed my wrist pulling me to his lap. I blushed "Y-yah!" "Let me goooo" I squirmed trying to get off his lap. "Baby, don't gooo" he whined. My heart was beating crazily. I hate sometimes how he has so much effect on me I blushed more. I squirmed more and he quickly stopped me "Don't move like that, babe" he whispered sending chills all over my body. "Then let me go, J-jinnieeee" I squirmed once again and he again stops me with his face pale and with a serious expression. "Stop" we made eye contact and I understood making me more flustered, looking like a tomato.

I got off his lap quickly since his grip loosened. "S-sorry" "I-I have to g-go" "T-text you later" I stormed off. Omg I had to be that stupid!!! Omg I- Stupid!!! Ugh, why didn't I get it quick?!

I texted Hyunjae saying I was on my way there. I decided to stop by a cafe to buy some iced coffee for the two of us since we will be tired.

-*skip*-

I hurriedly opened the door panting. I saw Hyunjae flinch by the sudden action. "Sorry for being a bit late..." I chuckled. "Here, I brought you some iced coffee" I handed him his drink abs he thanked me. "It's ok" he chuckled responding of me being late. He took a sip of his coffee "Well, lets get started" he smiled wich I returned the smile.

*three and a half hours later*

"Ok, so I have to grabbed you by the waist and we lean in, then we turn our faces to the side so it will see like we kissed" "Like this" Hyunjae explained and I nodded. "Ok, let's try" We did everything and when it was the kiss part, we leaned close and then tilted our heads slowly. I blushed from embarrassment, I backed away. "I-I think that's how it is..." I awkwardly laughed. He laughed and ruffled my hair. "Let's record it to see if it looks ok from the pov of the audience" he took his phone and placed it on the table on an angle that we will look ok. "Ok, and...now" he pressed the recording button and we got in our positions. We acted that scene and when it was the kiss scene I was nervous and a bit uncomfortable but it's an act so it's ok.