☆①⑨☆

Jeongin's POV

Jeongin's POV

Its Thursday, and that means today it's the last day of practice  before our evaluation, our final step to know wich couple got the part. Am I nervous? Yes. Hyunjae and I have been practicing a lot this past few days. We really want do the play.

We are currently in the school's studio practicing for about two hours now. The more we practice, I'm getting comfortable with the dance. Thanks to Jinnie and JaeJae I feel more secure of myself, like I have more confidence.

"Let's take a break" "I need to drink water" Hyunjae takes his water and started drinking it. I nodded and sat on the floor catching my breath. "Do you think we can get this part?" "I mean, we are doing fine but the other two are good too" I bit my inner cheek. Hyunjae puts the water bottle down and directs his gaze towards me. "You're right, but I think is best to have a good competitor" "That way you won't regret all the hard work we have done to get here, honestly" he smiles. I nodded after getting what he meant. "Yeah, if you put it that way" I chuckled. We stayed silence until JaeJae broke the silence.

"I have never asked you this, now that I think off" he chuckles. "What or how far do you want to get in your future with the career you are perusing?" He sits on the floor in front of me with a reasonable space between us. The question shocked me since no one has asked me this before. I smiled. "Well, I want to be an actor and a model" "i don't know..since kid I was always fond of acting" "And my friends made me feel confident the way I look and all so that was why I got the idea of modeling" "I just want to make the people comfortable with themselves" "To know that there's not a 'perfect image' to achieve" I shrugged my shoulders. "Wow.." "You really are such a sweetheart" he chuckles.

I felt little weird but shrugged off."Thanks.." "So I want to model for USA and here" "Acting, I wouldn't care where it is honestly" "I just want to get to do what I want in life" "I know that the two things won't come together fast but time and fate will decide" "So yeah..that's basically it" I smiled. "Even tho I don't know you that much, I know you will achieve it" "Just believe in yourself and be strong cause it's not going to be easy on this road" he pats my head. "Thanks" I teeth smiled. "Well" "Let's keep practicing for another hour and call it a day cause we need to rest too" he sighed and stood up helping me too.

1 hour and 10 minutes later

"See you tomorrow, Innie" we bid goodbyes and went out of the building. I was about to walk when my phone rang. I answer without looking the caller ID since I was busy getting my dorm keys out of my pocket.

Me: Hello?

??: Hey babe

I smiled and started walking.

Me: Hi Jinnie

I giggled.

Jinnie: Where are you?

Me: oh, I just finished practicing with Hyunjae. Why?

Jinnie: Wanna go and eat ice cream?

Me: Yes! That's not even a question!