☆①⑧☆

Jeongin's POV

Jeongin's POV

"And that's all!" "Good job everybody!" "You guys did well" "Now is your responsibility to practice" "If you have some doubts you are free to reach us and we will gladly help" Byeol and Hyunjin said before dismissing us.

I dropped to the floor and stayed there catching some energy to go home. "See you tomorrow, Innie!" Hyunjae grabbed his bag and left. "Bye JaeJae!" I sighed and sat. I saw the others leave. I licked my lips and stood up but only for me to fall on someone's lap making me scared af. "Why so fast?" He chuckled and as soon as I recognize the voice I hit his leg. "Stupid, you scared me!" I frowned. He kisses my cheek and I rolled my eyes. "Today's practice was kind of hard" I let all my weight on his chest.

He started playing with my hair. "What do you want for Christmas?" He started making a tiny palm like ponytail. "Why are you asking me now?" I chuckled. "It's November now" I giggled. "Well, cause I want to have time to look some good gift for you" he stated. I hummed while thinking. "Well..I don't really know actually.." "Oh wait!" "Yes I know!" I laughed. I turned to look at him. "I want your hoodies" I started laughing because of his face. "Why my hoodies?" "I can buy you new ones" he chuckled. I shook my head. "I want yours" I pouted.

"Ok.." "If that's what you want then...I will think about it" he squished my cheeks. Our phones ding and we stood up and grabbed our phones. When we looked at our phones we looked at each other shaking our heads while smiling.

-
Squirrel has changed the group chat name to 'Minho is a RAT🐀'

Minho is a RAT 🐀

Minhoe: Tf, Han?

Dark bish: What did you do now Minho?

Dad: What happened now?😃

Squirrel: This stupid hoe gave to some fake ass gurl a slice of MY cheesecake!

Dandy boy: He did not! 😐

Bestie freckles: Min, you know that you gave yourself a free pass for death right?

Drama Llama: 🤡

Baby bread: But I think hyung had a reason, right?

Minhoe: Thanks, Innie!

Minhoe: Yes, I had a reason and it was that the girl had low sugar and her friend ask if I could give her a slice of cheesecake so her friend will get better and won't faint! THATS ALL!

Dad: Well..that changes the whole story

Dad: Han Jisung.

Squirrel: B-but!

Baby bread: Hannie...

Squirrel: Aish! Ok..

Squirrel: Sorry, Minho hyung....