☆①⑦☆

*30 minutes later*

*30 minutes later*

*make out scene ahead(you can skip if you want)*

"Ok, now I will do the other boy so we can practice together the whole part" Hyunjin said putting play and getting in position and I followed. We started dancing and I was a bit nervous but then in one part we face each other, our hand in our shoulders. He winked at me and I rolled my eyes teasingly. We chuckled and kept dancing. Seconds passed and in each move we were so into it, a little bit more than we should.. that we ended up kissing, not completing the last move of the dance.

His hand sneak around my waist and the other one holding my chin. At first, the kiss was delicate but it was getting heated when I put one hand behind his head pulling us more closer. He bit my lower lip making me yelp a bit opening my mouth and he took the opportunity to slide his tongue, making the kiss more intimate. Of course it's obvious that he was the dominant one so I didn't even tried to fight for dominance.

It was all so new to me since we haven't get to this point were we are so intimate. We separate from the kiss catching our breaths. I bit my lip and looked at the ground, my hand sliding, resting at the back of his neck, while being a blushing mess.

*end of the make out*

"Are you ok?" "Did I made you uncomfortable, bub?" He squeezed gently my right cheek with his voice full of worry. I quickly raised my head shaking it "Nono!" "It's just- It's all new to me, you know..." "But I was never uncomfortable" I smiled and pecked his lips and my smile went wide when I saw his beautiful smile. I hugged him loosely. "Oh, and thank you for helping me with the dance tho.." I giggled. "No problem, Angel" he said. There was a brief pause. "How about we go and have a mini date?" He raised his eyebrows while smiling. I nodded "And I will buy you the ice cream that I promised you!" I laughed.

He gasped "Right!" "Now with more reason we have to go" he laughed and I hit his shoulder. We grabbed our things and left the dance studio.

*on their way to their date*

"Did you saw Minsung 'fight' on your comments of your recent post?" He chuckled intertwining his fingers with mine. "Of course I saw them" "Jisung later texted me to tell Minho hyung to bring him his plushie that was left in your dorm because he was giving Minho a silence treatment for not buying him the cheesecake" I said trying to not laugh. "I swear those two act like a married couple" he rolled his eyes. "Right?" "But they will be a cute married couple" I chuckled. He agreed and we made our way to the ramen place.

"How are you doing with your classes lately?" He asked holding the door for me to go in first. "It's been a bit stressful with the modeling classes but I've been doing ok since Lix and I help each other" I sat in front of him. "And you?" "You haven't been skipping meals, right?" I glared at him. He scratched his neck "Hehe..." he avoided my gaze. "Jinnie!" "You know it's bad for your health!" I nagged him. "But it was only three times!" He defended himself. I scoffed "Yeah, right" "One more and I'm the one who will give you silent treatment" I pouted with my furrowed eyebrows. "Yes sir!" He made the militar move and I rolled my eyes.