♠ 22

"About Manik, I won't even let you touch him choti maa and I don't care about myself because Manik won't let anything happen to me.."

After a while the roka ceremony take place and as forced by Iravati, Vidhi agrees for marriage too

As the ceremony gets over, Vidhi leaves. It's night when the whole family is sitting together, discussing about what to do next.

"Manik, Vidhi agreed for doing marriage with you.. What if you both get married?" Rajeshwari asked being worried.

"Maa, nothing will happen and don't you know your daughter in law? She will never let this marriage happen. Trust me.." Manik said with a smile.

"Manik, you now go and take rest. You must be tired too.." Dev said and everyone went to their respective room.

Manik moves to his room but couldn't find Nandini. Manik moves out of his room and asks the soldiers about Nandini who told that they saw her going to the left side.

Manik goes and then gets to know Nandini is with Ishaan. Manik is just going to enter the room when he heard Nandini and Ishaan talking.

"Try to ask jija sa then please.. I am missing him badly. He's always there for me whenever I need him but why not today.." Ishaan said crying while hugging Nandini.

"Ishaan.. don't cry please.." Nandini said rubbing his back and trying to control her tears.

"Whenever I'm in a bad mood, he just massages my hair and I feel so relaxed but now I don't know where is he!" Ishaan said wiping off his tears.

"Can I massage your hair?" Manik ask standing on the door with a small smile.

Both Ishaan and Nandini turns to see Manik on the door. Manik moves inside and sits besides Ishaan. "See, Ishaan I can't tell you both anything right now.. I'm really sorry for that but trust me I'm not doing anything wrong. I'm sure that if you were at my place, you would have done the same"

Ishaan just gives him a small smile. "Can I massage your hair.. Manav says I'm good at it.."

Manik then moves to Ishaan and massages his hair while Nandini smiles at the duo. After sometime both Manik and Nandini leaves for their room.

Nandini gets herself changed into some comfortable attire and silently lays down on her place. Manik too lays down on his side.

"Nandini.. Do you want to talk?" Manik said looking at her.

"It's ok Manik, I'm not going to ask you anything.. I understand. It's just I miss bhai sa.." Nandini said with a small smile.

"Nandini I'm not saying anything against Naman but I just want you think once that, if Naman hasn't done anything wrong, which forced me to do all this then why is he hiding? Why he is not coming in front of you all?" Manik said softly trying to make her understand.