A night out

*Geage’s P.O.V*

I woke up to a beam of sunlight hitting my eyes, I furrowed my eyebrows and blocked the light with one of my hands. I sat up and looked around seeing Ayden wasn’t in bed, I went to move the blanket when he walked in. “Oh, Well good morning handsome.” I smiled as he had plates in his hands. “Good morning baby” He gave me a plate then sat next to me. “How’d you sleep?” I smiled and took a bite of food before answering “I slept well, How did you sleep?” I asked taking another bite from my scrambie eggs. “I slept amazing, especially since I had you by my side the whole night” I smiled and leaned against him as if giving him a hug, I sat back up and ate more food. When both me and ayden were done I took his plate to the kitchen and washed dishes. I smiled as Ayden wrapped his arms around my waist and hugged me from behind, he softly kissed the back of my neck then let go as his phone began to ring. 

“Hello-”

I silently listened to Aydens side of the conversation.

“Yeah, that’s today.” 

Ayden walked to our bedroom, I moved to the living room to hear better. 

“Oh shut up! He’ll love it, I know he will” 

I furrowed my eyebrows and pulled out my phone to pretend I wasn’t listening

“Okay, okay. I won’t forget to grab it. I’ll even put it in my coat right now.”

I looked down at my phone quickly and Ayden moved to our closet.

“Okay, it’s in my pocket.”

“Alright, I’ll talk to you later. Love ya mate. Bye”

Ayden hung up the phone then made his way to the living room where I sat on the couch. “Hey, Geage?” I turned to him “Would you want to go out to eat tonight?” I smiled “I’d love too.” I kissed his cheek then went back to posting my reply to one of Mully’s tweets. Ayden laid his head on my lap allowing me to play with his hair as he scrolled through instagram. “Who were you on the phone with baby?” I asked, setting my phone on the arm of the couch. “Grant called me, he asked me if I remembered to put some batteries in my pocket for the next time we hang out. So we can play video games” “Well, dmn I wasn’t invited?” Ayden looked up at me and smiled “Of course you’re invited.” I smiled back and leaned down and gave him a kiss. 

*Time skip brought to you by Cracked Mully*

“AYDEN!” I yelled from the bedroom “GEAGE!” he yelled back as he walked into the bedroom. “Hey, so what should I wear out tonight?” I motioned to two outfits I’ve laid out on the bed. Ayden looked over the two outfits. He grabbed the white BVB shirt and a pair of black ripped jeans. I smiled and hugged him “Alright get out, I gotta get dressed.” He winked and closed the door as he left the room allowing me to get dressed in private. I threw the clothes on quickly and walked out of the room to meet with Ayden in the kitchen. Ayden looked up at me from his phone and his eyes lit up. “You look amazing Geage” I rubbed the back of my neck with a shy smile “Thanks-” I spoke quickly. “Ready to go?” I asked, he nodded and we both walked over to the door and slipped on our shoes and coats. I grabbed the keys and we walked out of the house. “Do you wanna drive?” I turned to Ayden before we got into the car, He took the keys from my hand and nodded. I smiled and got into the passenger seat as Ayden got into the driver's seat. I held his hand as we drove through the streets lit up by the street lamps. I looked out the window and watched the lights pass the car, their orange tinted light making the stars harder to see. I turned and looked next to the man next to me and smiled, I squeezed his hand a bit and he turned to me. “What?” he questioned turning his attention back to the road. “Nothing, just admiring the handsome man before me.” He chuckled and the car went quiet. I turned back to the window letting the silence fill the area. The silence wasn’t awkward, it was comforting. I don’t know how long we were driving but I seemed to have been daydreaming the whole car ride, as we pulled up to the restaurant. I furrowed my eyebrows as the restaurant seemed fancy and we definitely were not dressed for a fancy night out.

To be continued..

Sorry for the clifhanger guys, but I don't want the book to end just yet. I took most of the suggestions from you guys and I am going to be writting a "Dream X GeorgeNotFound" book, I understand it's a completely different fandom but I don't have many more ideas for "The Boys."
So I hope you enjoyed this chapter, here is the anual question: "Would you guys read the Dream x Goerge book if I wrote it?" Bye <3