This is real

^Josh’s P.O.V^ 

I guess I blacked out, I don’t remember much.. My eyes widened when I realized who was cuddling me. I looked behind me seeing Mully’s sleeping face. I sighed softly, wanting to get up, thinking I might have gone home with Mully after drinking. I moved his arm off of me and began to sit up. I nearly fell when I stood, my ass hurts.. It feels like I was fucked in the ass. I caught myself from falling and made my way to the door. When I got to the door I was caught. “ Josh.. What are you doing love?” a tired mully asked, rubbing his eyes. ‘Love?’ I thought to myself. Mully stood and walked over to me giving me a hug from behind and kissing my neck. I jumped at the happy feeling I got. Mully turned me around and hugged me close asking if I was okay. The only thing I could say was “Mully, could you pinch me?” He pulled back and looked at me confused but pinched me anyways. “Ow-” I said quickly and gasped. Mully looked concerned and grabbed my chin. My blue eyes met his brown ones, I felt the need to kiss him.. I held the urge back knowing better. I pushed Mully away from me and attempted to get away from him. 

Muly didn’t follow me as I ran to his bathroom. My breathing was uneven and heavy. I looked in the mirror and freaked out seeing the hickeys and mark all over my neck and collar. I touched them and felt myself get horny when I touched them. I stopped not wanting issues, I calmed down and finally left the bathroom. I came face to face with mully as soon as I opened the door. My face flushed a bit as he was so close. Mully looked sad and worried. I cupped his cheek and hugged him. “I’m sorry I ran away.. I didn’t mean to hurt you” I said to Mully in a soft tone. He moved back a bit before pulling my face and making our lips meet. My eyes widened then closed quickly, for some reason the feeling of his lips on mine wasn’t forieng. I pulled his face closer to mine not wanting to stop this connection. I felt Mully open his mouth and lick my bottom lip. Was this actually happening?! I opened my mouth and let Mully’s tongue dance with mine. Mully pushed his hand down toward my ass. I didn’t care at his point, if this was a dream I’m not waking up till I fuck this man! I pulled Mully as close as I could. I felt his hard dick on mine. 

*Mull’s P.O.V* 

Josh was acting weird this morning, but based on what is going on right now I think he was just embarrassed about morning wood. Josh was all for it, and I’m not going to argue. I picked him up and carried him back to my bedroom and laid him down. I’m not as worried about hurting him after the amazing sex we had last night. Josh was kind of in a hurry, which concerned me. Is he trying to hide something from me? I pulled away from Josh and backed up, He looked up at me worried. “Are you okay?” I asked him softly. “I’m fine..” he replied in a weird tone. I looked into his eyes and I understood. “Josh..” I said, trying to get his attention. “Yes.. Mully?” Josh replied. I sat down and pulled him into my lap, still horny. I pulled his underwear off quickly and shoved myself inside him. “This is real.” Josh moaned loudly and clinged to my shirt. His moan was the most beautiful thing I’ve ever heard. “F-fuck..” Josh said softly into my ear.

^Josh’s P.O.V^ 

Fuck, Mully is inside of me right now, it feels so good. I was struck with deja-vu, and for a split second I saw myself sitting on Mully’s cock, Both me and Mully were naked. This is real… I began to get teary eyed, but hid it when Mully laid me on my back. I looked into his eyes. I could see his lust, but I also saw love. He pulled out and took off my boxers, and his own right after. I pulled my hoodie off and tugged softly at Mully’s. He smirked and took his hoodie off as well. I smiled and bi my lip. Mully began to softly kiss my neck not wanting to hurt me. I began to jerk Mully off as he kissed my neck. Mully used his hands and pulled up my legs and inserted his dick into my ass. I couldn’t stop the sound from coming out of my mouth. I looked Mully in the eye and brought his face down and began to kiss him as he lightly thrusted into me. I wanted Mully to be physically close to me, I was getting cold. I shivered a bit when mully pushed himself back up to keep going, but damn I didn’t want to stop.

I tried my hardest to not moan that damn word.. ‘Daddy’ I kept biting my hand, almost drawing blood. Mully pulled my hand away before leaning down and whispering to me “Come on Joshy~” Muly said softly. “You can't keep that word away for long baby.” He said with a lustful tone I shivered as I felt his warm breath on my ear. Mully quickly began to thrust, this time realizing, Mully might have a Daddy kink. I gave up when I got flipped onto my stomach. “f-fuck~ Daddy~” I moaned into Muly’s bedsheets.  I felt Mully thrust faster after hearing that. I clenched my fists. I was feeling so much pleasure and I don't know how to let my energy escape. I sighed the best I could and gave up on any and all control I had on my body. Let’s Just say.. Things got interesting.

I kept moaning as loud as I could “M-Mully- Fuck!” I couldn’t stop. “D-daddy~ It feels g-good..” I said softly, Mully flipped me again and softly kissed me. I kissed back my lust becoming more apparent in that moment. I pushed up making Mully pull out and sit down. I sat up and quickly got in his lap not wanting to be cold. “Goodness, Someone is awful lustfull~” Mully said teasingly. I looked into his eyes and smirked before sitting myself back onto his dick and moaning right in Mull’s ear, I knew he could hear every word and sound that came out of my mouth. Mully put his hands on my hips and moaned quietly into my neck. I slowly began riding him, at this moment Mully was seeing a side of me that I liked to keep locked in a cage, but I trust him. As I rode Mully he stroked my dick, He was watching me very closely, I fell forward a bit and used the wall to catch me. My chest was now in Mully's face and my head was right above Mully’s. I sat there for a second before trying to sit myself back up.

I stopped trying to move when mully started kissing my chest. He started leaving marks everywhere and he kept jerking me off the whole time. “Mully.. I’m sorry.” I said and sat up. Mully looked into my eyes before giving me a happy and generous smile. I could feel my climax coming as I had forgotten Mully had his hand on my dick. Mully started kissing my chest again and I moved a half inch and felt my ass fill with warm cum. I moaned slightly as I released onto Mully's chest. I fell forward again this time not planning on catching myself. I was so tired, I just wanted to cuddle with Mully and sleep all day. I fell asleep in Mully’s arms I was warm and comfy.

1333 words, Damn. Next chapter has EddieVrxYourNarrator. I hope you guys enjoyed the atering P.O.V this shapter, I will be doing it more often, but I thought you guys deserved to see the smut from Josh's P.O.V. Anyways I will see you guys next time Love you guys