To celebrate

*Geage’s P.O.V*

Our night didn’t end with just a fancy night out and dancing under the stars, we invited over all of the boys and threw a large party. (before the incident with Mull and Josh) I smiled as I took down another shot of tequila that Eddie and Grant had brought. I jumped when Ayden had appeared next to me seemingly out of nowhere, He had a silly look on his face. “You look silly~” I smiled and fell towards Ayden. He nervously laughed and looked around at the drunk men that were shouting and laughing in his living room. “I’m going to take you to bed, Geage. I’m gonna send the boys home too so I can sleep.”

The last thing I remember for a while was Ayden laying me in bed and leaving the bedroom, I heard faint yelling of words along the line of “Get out-” or “Get off the floor” I laughed to myself softly then quickly fell asleep, I woke up what felt like seconds later to Ayden trying to quietly climb into bed. “Hey..” I smiled softly and put my hand on his arm, he turned to me and smiled softly and laid down so he was facing me. “Hey.” He replied and placed one of his hands on my left cheek, I leaned into his hand a bit and couldn’t help but smile ear to ear.

I opened my eyes to see Ayden seemingly star-struck as he was looking at me, I giggled and furrowed my eyebrows. “What?” He blinked and shook his head, “Nothing, I just.. You’re a sight to see when your face is lit up by the soft moonlight.” My face heated up and my jaw dropped a bit, “D-don’t say that!” I pushed his hand off my face and hid in my pillows. I heard Ayden burst into laughter and try to pull the pillow away from my face, I looked up at him and he had a soft smile on his face. I quickly kissed him then hid my face back in the pillow, “Hey! That’s not fair!”

I looked back up at him and he kissed me back and smiled, “I love you Geage.. Don’t ever forget that..'' I smiled and tears welled up in my eyes, “I love you too Ayden.. I can’t wait to marry you..” Ayden’s soft smile grew into a large goofy one after I said that, “I can’t wait to marry you either Geage..” I laughed and my tiredness seemed to fade away as memories flew through my mind. “Hey Ayden..?” I asked softly, he turned to me with a confused look “yeah?” “Do you remember when you first came to live with me?” He laughed and covered his eyes with his hand, “I definitely do-” I smirked. “Yeah, for the first few months you called me ‘Goosey’” I laughed and Ayden snickered. “I remember that!” Ayden’s snickers quickly turned to laughter as we spent most of the night endlessly talking about when we first started living with each other. I stupid banter turned into soft mumbling and tired giggling after talking for what seemed like hours, I rolled over and Ayden was quickly to grab me so we could fall asleep in each other’s arms.

*Ayden’s P.O.V*

I woke up the next morning with Geage in my arms, he looked so calm. I smiled and remembered the crazy party we had that night, I figured I should get Geage some Hangover remedy. I quietly got up and went to the kitchen, I grabbed his pain medicine and a big cup of water. I walked back into the bedroom to see Geage looking at his phone and laughing a bit before wincing in pain, I softly smiled and sat next to him on the bed. “Good morning handsome, I got you some pain medicine and water. It will help with the headache.” I spoke softly so as to not hurt his head more, he smiled and took the medicine and washed it down with water. “Okay, you can lay here as long as you want. It doesn’t take just a few seconds to cure a hangover.” I winked before kissing him on the head then leaving the room after closing the curtains. “Sleep well love.”

I smiled and closed the door most of the way, I walked into the kitchen and made some cereal to eat for breakfast. After taking the first bite I realised that I should bring Geage some food, I made another bowl of cereal for Geage. I opened the door softly and he turned to me from whatever he was looking at on his phone, I smiled and offered him the cereal. He smiled and sat up, he took the bowl from me and began to eat it. I smiled then got up, I turned and looked back at Geage who seemed sad I was leaving but was still eating his cereal. I chuckled and went to retrieve my own bowl of cereal then returned to the bedroom, “What? Did you think I was gonna let you eat alone?” He laughed and shook his head before taking another bite of cereal.

I grabbed our t.v remote and turned on youtube, I put on “It Takes Two” by Eddie and Narrator (I had to edit it to fit the book concept) I turned the volume down enough for it to not hurt Geage’s head, but loud enough to hear it well. We ate our cereal as the series played, we both laughed at their stupid banter and chuckled when Eddie failed. After we were both done eating Geage told me he felt better and we both got up to take care of our bowls.

I smiled at Geage as he washed his bowl after I washed mine, He looked up at me and kissed me quickly. “I love you Mr. Ayden Gibson” I snickered “How many times are we going to call each other by our names after we are married?” I asked jokingly. Geage laughed and replied “Until we are actually married.” I smiled and kissed his cheek. “Of course Mr. Geage Gibson” We both laughed and made our way back to our bedroom were we spent most of our day eating, sleeping and watching different series that our friend’s made. 

I hope you guys like this chapter, and I have another book idea. If I make this book I would hope my followers and readers would attempt to read that book too, anyways here is the end of chapter question:

"How is the book coming along? Tell me what type of chapter you would like next. Smut or Fluff?" Bye! <3