Can't wait to see you!

*Smashing P.O.V*

I woke up to my alarm. I checked my phone seeing it was 5 am. I got up and took a shower, I smiled softly to myself as the warm water ran down my back. I sighed and wiped my face the warmth, making me both more tired and awake. I checked my phone when I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my waist. I had a text from Juicy, I unlocked my phone and opened the text. “See you tomorrow Pee boy <3” I smiled wildly and giggled. I walked out of the bathroom and into my bedroom. I used the towel I had wrapped around my waist and dried off my body, I went into my closet and grabbed a t-shirt and a hoodie. I laid them on my bed then went to my dresser, I grabbed a pair of boxers, pants, and socks. I began to get dressed then walked back to the bathroom and brushed my hair, I put it into a man bun then went to grab my suitcase. I wheeled my suitcase outside to my car, I put the suitcase in the trunk then drove to the Airport. Once I got there I did what I needed to do then sat down and waited for the plane to get here. I got bored quickly and pulled out my phone and began to text Geage.

Smashing: Hey Goosey, I’m at the airport waiting for the plane. Are you up?

Juicy: Morning Smashing! I’ve been up for a bit. Tell me when the plane gets there okay? 

Smashing: I will Geage. I can’t wait to see you and all of the boys. Love you Goosey <3

Juicy: Love you too Pee boy <3

I sat my phone down and decided to go on tiktok. I was on tiktok for an hour and a half then I heard the speaker saying my flight was ready to be boarded. I got up quickly, my body was filled with adrenaline. I got on the plane and took my seat, I brought a small bag that had my computer and a sketchbook in it. I pulled down the mini table in front of me and grabbed my sketchbook, pencil, and colored-pencils. I grabbed my phone last and texted Juicy telling him I am on the plane and that the flight will be about 14 hours.

*Geage’s P.O.V* 

Smashing just told me the flight will be 14 hours. What am I supposed to do in that amount of time?! I sighed and sat my phone next to me. I grabbed my vape out of my pocket and hit it, I got up and turned my Xbox on and began to play vidadeo games. I decided I would play a game I haven’t played in a while, so I put the “Left 4 Dead” disc in. I played all of the “Left 4 Dead” maps before I finally got bored of killing Zombies. I checked my phone and saw I had got a text from Smashing. 

Smashing: Geage, I have so much adrenaline. My leg keeps bouncing and I’m clinging to the arm rests. 

Juicy: Smashing, you’ll be okay. Take some deep breaths. You know what, draw me something, I don't care what just draw me something.

Smashing: Okay, I’ll draw you something Geage <3 

I smiled, Smashing has been calling me by my real name a lot lately. To be honest I don’t mind, it just makes my heart melt when he calls me “Goosey” I turned my Xbox off and decided I was gonna play on VrChat. I met a bunch of fans and had a lot of fun just playing the games and stuff rather than recording. I ran into Reekid in VrChat, he was hanging out with his friends. For some reason he keeps calling them Juicy and Narrator. So I decided to confuse the shit out of him. While he wasn’t paying attention I got one of his friends to switch places with me, I didn’t say anything at all until he got in my face and started yelling. So I began to yell back, he backed up and tiled his head. I started to laugh really hard, Reekid’s friend walked over and said “Hi” which confused him a lot. “Reekid, it’s me!” I said to him and continued to laugh. “What?!” He asked, his voice cracking. “It’s me, Juicy,” I said and put a hand on his shoulder. “Juicy?” he asked. “Yeah” I said back simply. Reekid backed up and began to Ree like he always does. I laughed and backed up a bit. “Reekid, I’m not recording chill man.” I told him he stopped screeching and simply said. “Oh.” I chuckled and ran away after changing my avatar back. I played VrChat for about 3 hours then got bored. 

I took my headset off and rubbed my eyes. I made my way to the kitchen and started making myself food. I got a facetime from Narrator while I was cooking. I answered the call and set it up so Narrator could see me, and I could use my hands. “Hey Narrator.” I said and continued to cook. “Hey Geage, what are you doing?” I looked up at him then made a “Are you serious” face. He laughed before starting to talk. “So, I was wondering when Smashing will get here?” I shrugged my shoulders, “He told me it was a 14 hour flight so who knows when he will get here.” Narrator made a thinking face, “Okay, well I’ll make sure no one else will know when he gets here okay. I know you told them about him coming here and stuff, but y'know-” he cut himself off realising he was rambling. I giggled softly and reached up to get some pepper from the cupboard as I answered. “I get it Grant, don’t worry.” Me and Narrator smiled at each other, then Eddie entered the room and narrator hung up without saying anything. I frowned and sighed. I finished cooking and ate my food. I yawned and decided to go to sleep. 

*Smashing’s P.O.V* 

I finished my sketch and smiled at the result. ‘I think he will like it’ I thought to myself as I yawned and looked out the window next to me. It was very dark outside, I could see the stars very clearly however and it was really pretty. I took a picture of the sky and sent it to Goosey. I smiled a pure feeling of happiness, I leaned back and sighed. I put away all of my things then decided to sleep. It was hard to get comfortable but I managed. 

I woke up quickly and took in a deep breath. I looked out of the window in which my eyes were met with the blue sky and the sun's light. I smiled and took another picture of the sky. I sent it to Goosey and sighed. The waitress lady walked past and I asked her how long till we get to America. I smiled widely when she replied with “We are 20 minutes away from the American Airport.” As she walked away I began to frantically text Geage. We both were typing quickly and excitedly as there were many spelling mistakes and exclamation points. I smiled at my phone and got ready to get off as we landed. I got off and grabbed my bag. It took 10 minutes to get off and get my suitcase. I waited for Juicy to get here, as soon as I saw him I ran up to him and hugged him. We hugged each other for 30 seconds before we pulled apart and made our way to his car. The car ride back was 2 hours. Juicy stopped somewhere and we ate some food and got caught up. We finally made it to Juicy’s house, I grabbed my suitcase out of the trunk and walked up to the house. Juicy unlocked the door and opened it for me. I smiled and walked in, Juicy showed me where my room is and let me get settled. I hung up my shirts and put away my pants and boxers. I made the bed the way I like and then walked to the kitchen where Juicy was. Me and Juicy spent most of the day just hanging out, we both decided that we should wait till tomorrow to hang out with everyone. The day went by fast, Juicy made a really good dinner which I thanked him for multiple times. I asked Juicy if he wanted to play some games with me, He nodded his head and sprinted to the living room. He turned on the Xbox and grabbed the controllers and played Minecraft. We played for hours despite the fact we don’t really like the game. I yawned and told Juicy I’m gonna go to bed. He hugged me tightly and said he was going to bed too. “Night Geage.” “Night Smashing” we both walked to our rooms and went to bed fully content with the time we spent today.

I hope you guys liked the chapter! Thank you guys so much for reading, even though I know not many of you read this little end card I would like to ask you guys a question for what direction the book will take. So here's what I wanna ask, Do you guys want Juicy and Smashing to end up together or do you want them to stay friends? It's up to you guys, See you tomorrow! <3