I missed you

*Narrators P.O.V*

I sighed after Mully was done with his intro, we had just finished recording a video watching tiktoks.  “What are you sighing for mate? Those were some dope tik toks bruddah-” Mully laughed to himself, I snickered at his stupid joke and got ready to get off. “I loved recording with you Mullen, but I’m ready to get off for the night. Eddie has been waiting for me to get off for the past hour.” Mully let out a scoff and grabbed his mic, “Why didn’t you tell me that mate, we could’ve gone through this faster. Anyways get out of here Narrator, you deserve a break from my dumbass.” We both laughed and said our goodbye’s, I waved as I left the discord call and hung up my headphones next to my mic and chair. I got up and stretched, I let out a satisfied groan as I walked  out of my recording room. “Hola Narrador~” Eddie says in spanish, “Hola Eduardo~” Eddie chuckled and got up to give me a kiss, I smiled and kissed him happily as I missed him in the hour I was away.

Eddie pulled away and smiled, he wrapped his arms around my neck and softly smiled as we swayed to music that could only be heard in our heads. I spun Eddie then pulled him into a well needed hug, He hugged back with as much effort. I let go of him and lightly grabbed his chin with my forefinger and thumb, making him look up at me. His face flushed as he gulped and looked away for a second, I smirked and chuckled in a deep tone. I moved close and whispered in his ear “Are you hungry?” Eddie quickly slaps me away and yells at me in spanish, I laughed at his reaction it was perfect and funny.

Once Eddie calmed down I hugged him and he nodded into my chest, I smiled and kissed the top of his head before pulling away and asking him what he wanted. When he didn’t answer me I turned around to see Eddie pulling a “Are you serious” look, I burst into laughter and smiled at Eddie. I began to make tacos for me and Eddie to eat, once everything was cooked I set the table and called Eddie for dinner. I went to grab the plates and made my way back to the table, I paused as I looked up to see Eddie without a shirt and wearing gym shorts. I cleared my throat and brought the food to the table, Eddie walked up to the table and looked at the plate I prepared for him. “Is something wrong?” I ask quickly hoping he was okay with what I had made.

Eddie looked up at me and pushed the plate to the other side of the table. I furrowed my eyebrows as I was concerned, Eddie moved the chair to the side and walked toward me. I got up from my chair to only have Eddie push me back onto the chair, I raised my eyebrows in surprise as Eddie was being a little aggressive. Not that I minded, but it was unusual behavior even for Eddie. (A/n not true) Eddie sat himself on my lap and looked me up and down, he licked his lips as he looked into my eyes. His deep brown eyes seemed to be full of color as we stared at one another, Eddie broke eye contact to slip a quick look at my lips then back up.

I licked my lips quickly and copied Eddie, He smiled softly before he collided his lips with mine. I immediately began to kiss back and wrapped my arms around his back, Eddie softly grinded against me as we made out in the dining room. Eddie pulled away keeping his forehead to mine, He breathily whispered to me. “Right here.. Right now~” I couldn’t help but lose my control, my dick hardened faster than it has ever before. Eddie chuckled as he felt my dick against his ass, he rubbed my dick against his ass making my grip on him tighten slightly. Eddie moves my hands down to the waistband of his shorts, I put my fingers on the inside finding he wasn’t wearing anything underneath.

I bit my lip as I rubbed the waistband between my forefinger, middle finger and thumb. Eddie smiled to himself and undid my jeans making my dick pop up and hit him, he jumped slightly but smiled. I bit my lip harder and he moved his hands up to mine, making me start to pull off his shorts. I began to pull them off myself as Eddie tried to pull off my underwear, I managed to do my part but Eddie kind of struggled. I moved my arms so he could do what he needed too, without hesitation Eddie pushed me into him.