The other side

$ Eddie’s P.O.V $

I woke up in my recording room to the sound of a call coming through discord. I got up and walked to my desk. I put my headphones on and answered the call. 

(The call) 

E- Hey narr whats up dawg?

N- Oh, hey Eddie, nothing really I haven’t heard from Josh or Mully for a while have you? 

E- No I haven’t.. Do you want me to come over dawg?

N- If you want to, I don’t really mind you know my door is always open.

E- Alright see you in a bit man

I ended the call and leaned back in my chair. Now that I think about it, Josh and Mully have been gone for a few days now. Goodness narr must be so worried. I got up and grabbed my jacket and keys. I made my way to the car and headed to Narrator's house. When I got there, Narrator opened the door before I even got the chance to knock. Narrator gave me a sad smile and let me in. “Are you okay Grant?” I asked him, looking into his blue eyes. “I’m fine Eddie, just a bit worried y'know?” he replied. I sighed and ran a hand through my short brown hair. “Yeah, I get it dawg” I put my hand down next to me, Grant's hand fell centimeters away from mine. I wanted to hold his hand but I kept my composure. I looked up and saw Grant quickly turn his attention away from me. Was he staring at me? My face flushed slightly and I sighed and laid back. I could feel Grant watching me, but I didn’t mind. It wasn’t a creepy feeling it was more.. Let’s say comforting. I opened my eyes and got up slowly. I scratched the back of my neck and stretched. Grant cleared his throat while I was stretching. I looked at him confused before looking myself over. There was nothing wrong with my outfit, no stains or anything. I’m wearing a loose black t-shirt and sweatpants. Do I seem.. TOO comfortable? I looked back up and made eye contact with the now standing Narrator. I nervously laughed before shoving my hands into the pockets in my sweats.

I looked away as narrator took a step closer to me. I pushed my glasses up as they slowly fell down my nose. Narrator took my glasses off and set them on the table in his living room. He took another step closer, we were almost chest to chest, my heart was racing and I was trying my hardest to keep a boner from appearing. Narrator slowly wrapped his arms around me, our chests together. His face inches from mine. I looked down at his lips then licked my own and tried not to make eye contact. Instead of feeling Narrator lips against mine he hugged me, his lips were against my neck as he rested his head on my shoulder. I hugged him back and rubbed his back. I gasped slightly when I felt narrator plant a kiss on my neck. I pushed narrator away from me and hugged myself before collapsing to the floor. “Eddie! I-I’m sorry!” Narrator began to speak quickly trying to explain himself. “I didn’t mean it Eddie please forgive me!” Narrator sat down in front of me, and sighed as a tear fell down his cheek. I quickly wiped the tear off his cheek, I kneeled and pulled narrator into a hug. I was nervous about him feeling my- *Cough* you know.. But he needed a hug!

As I was hugging him I softly planted kisses over his neck. I moved one of my arms to narrator’s neck and I sighed and Bit his neck. I heard narrator gasp and move his hand to his mouth. I moved back and looked at the ground never looking up or making eye contact. “Eddie..” I heard him say softly. “Y-yeah” I replied Grant stayed quiet for a while before grabbing my wrist and helping me stand up. I was quickly pinned against the wall, I allowed a gasp to escape as I looked into Grants eyes. “I know.. This is wrong Eddie..” He began “but.. Fuck I can’t help myself sometimes” he finished with a low laugh. I would be lying if I said I wasn’t very turned on right now. Narrator’s lips met mine, they’re so soft.. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer. Narrator picked up my legs and held me against the wall. We had a huge make out session right there in his living room. My boner was more than obvious by now, and I didn’t really mind. One of narrator’s hands began to go up my shirt. I lightly moaned into our kiss. Narrator pulled away and began to kiss my neck and tried not to leave too many hickeys. “G-Grant” I said softly trying to get his attention. It worked despite the lack of volume in my voice. “Eddie..” He said back, not looking into my eyes. “I know.. You think I think it’s wrong..” I said in a slightly louder tone. “But… I want… you” I realised at this point I was the one who was avoiding eye contact. I looked into his eyes, my face now bright red “ Quiero que me folles Grant” (I want you to fuck me Grant) I spoke to him louder now speaking Spanish. I saw him smirk before letting my legs finally touch the ground.