Daddy?

WARNING! The fllowing contains:
Smut
Nasty words
Gayness
Enjoy at your own risk

*Mully's P.O.V*

Josh looked away in embarrassment. I pulled off Josh’s underwear quickly, his dick springing up in its erect state. I pushed Josh down with my chest to his. I leaned down to his ear and simply asked him a question. “Do you need to be prepped love?” He nodded slightly and I smiled. “It’s okay Josh, It feels better when you have a tight hole~” I said, Josh let out a deep breath. I went to my bedside table and grabbed a bottle of lube applying some to my fingers. I sat up and kissed Josh before pulling away. I slowly inserted a finger and he whined a bit as I moved my finger back and forth, Before adding another finger and making a scissoring motion.

Shortly after I added another Josh only let out small whines, I wasn’t getting what I wanted… I grabbed one of Josh’s legs and placed it on my shoulder. He looked a bit confused but the look went away quickly as I began to push my dick into his ass. Josh bit his lip as hard as he could to keep himself from making sound. I growled and Shoved my cock into his ass roughly. “AHHH~ FUCK!” Josh screamed. I smirked and began to move slowly picking up my pace. Josh was a moaning mess once I was inside of him. He gripped my bed sheets Unable to contain himself. I let go of his leg propping it on my hip, and the other one as well. I began to slam my dick into Josh receiving something MUCH better than what I wanted.

“AHHH- Fuck Daddy~” I blushed and began losing my pace and rythem, my thrust were sloppy and uneven. I pulled out and flipped Josh over and began to slam into him again. Every one in a while Josh would call me “daddy’ So I decided to own up to that new nickname. After a while I pulled out not even close to releasing wanting to give my baby boy so much pleasure. He whined as I grabbed his stomach and pulled him into a sitting position. “Daddy huh~” I said, Josh cursed under his breath. I kissed his back and lightly squeezed his stomach. He whined again and I growled. I turned him to face me and pinned him to the bed. I grabbed his chin and began to speak, my voice sounding deeper. “Nuh-uh baby~ I make the calls around here. I AM Daddy after all~” Josh blushed his face more red than I was before. “Y-yes daddy” Josh said in a soft tone. I smirked before speaking again. “Good boy~” I began kissing his neck before picking up his lower half and pushing myself back inside of him. Josh moaned loudly in my ear.

I began to thrust after getting my placement situated. Both mine and Josh’s breaths were in sink. Josh kept moaning as I bit his neck and thrusted into him. I sat up and switched places with Josh, Him now being on top of me, I looked down at my dick, I grabbed his hips and pushed him down my whole dick now inside of him. Josh moaned loudly using the wall for support. I sat still until Josh looked down at me. I looked down then up at him. He was getting mad at the lack of movement and pleasure. He began to ride my dick I gasped now allowing my moans to be heard as well. I laid him back down and began to thrust again. I gave up on being perfect with my movements. After a few seconds I was slamming into Josh again. Both of our moans filled my bedroom. I could feel my climax rising “J-josh..” I said out of breath slowing my pace but still thrusting into the man below me. “Y-Yeah..” He said back. I leaned down my arms tired. “Can I fill you with my cum?” I asked him quietly, He nodded quickly.

I pushed myself back up and looked Josh In the eyes. “Are you ready baby boy?” I asked as he nodded again and bit his lip. I began thrusting again quickly and hard. I moaned loudly as I released inside of Josh. He moaned as well and I could feel his cum start to cover my stomach and chest. I slowly pulled out,  a slight suction sound being heard. Both me and Josh were panting like dogs. “ I looked down at myself, My dick stomach and chest being covered in semen. I looked at Josh's stomach, Chest, and ass having semen on them as well. “Damn Josh.. For a small man you have a pretty big load~” I said smiling. Josh smiled back and sat up wincing in pain. “Oh.. Shit I’m sorry Josh! I didn’t mean to be so rough with you.. Y-You’re so fragile..” I said with tears filling my eyes. Josh quickly got up despite his pain. “No, no, no” Josh said, cupping my cheek. “I wanted this mully, I really.. REALLY wanted this.” I looked into his eyes. “Me too..” I said softly Josh quickly kissed me. I kissed back happily, I pulled away and sat back. “We need to shower..” I said before getting up and grabbing clothes for both me and Josh to wear.

“We?” I heard Josh ask. I turned to face him holding a hoodie and a pair of boxers in my hand. “Yeah, ‘We’” I smiled and picked Josh up bridal style after picking clothes out for myself. I sat him on the toilet as I began to run the shower. I waited till it was warm then let Josh test the water to see if it was too hot or too cold. He pulled his hand away and nodded, telling me the water was good. I picked him up again and got into the shower and let him put his feet down to stand but I kept a good grip on him. I grabbed some shampoo after Josh got his hair wet. I began to message the shampoo into his short hair. He rinsed it out and giggled pointing to me “Now it's your turn to wash your hair mully” I smiled and shook my head, my main worry being Josh.

He frowned but didn't put up a fight. I washed him not caring about anything but Josh. He smiled and loved the attention. After he was done I let him sit on the edge of my bath-shower-tub thing. I began to wash myself feeling Josh watch my every move. I began to wash my body facing away from Josh. After a few seconds I felt his maller figure come up behind me, he wrapped his arms around my waist and hugged me close. I smiled to myself and turned around hugging him close to me. I heard Josh give a quick gasp but hugged back happily. I leant down and kissed him passionately. I pulled away and stepped back looking at Josh from a full body prospective. I looked him up and down smiling when I saw his neck littered in my marks. “Mine..” I whispered to myself. Josh looked at me with a confused look, I spoke up pulling Josh close to me, “Will you be mine?” I asked quickly.

The room fell silent, only the sound of the running water could be heard. Josh’s face grew to a big smile as he kissed me wrapping his arms around my neck and pulling me close, I wrapped my arms around him and kissed back. Me and Josh sat in the shower making out till the water began to get cold. Josh pulled away and yelped feeling cold water hit him. I laughed, his yell sounding so high-pitched. “Come ‘ere” I said, pulling him close to me. “Oh, and mully?” I heard Josh say, my heart sank when those words fell out of his mouth. My mind began racing, so many different scenarios were running through my mind.

“I love you.. So much..” Josh said in a loving tone. I smiled softly thinking he only said that because he saw my worried expression. Josh cupped my cheek and looked into my eyes. He could see the pain and sorrow. “Mully- What's wrong love?” Josh asked, worried. Tears started to fall down my face once I realised.. He actually did love me. A big smile came across my face as I scooped him up and  hugged him tight. “I love you too Josh!” I said happily. He began to giggle as I put him down. I turned off the cold water and stepped out offering my loved one a hand. In which he gladly took and stepped out. I began to dry him off then handed him his clothes.

As Josh dressed himself I started drying myself off. I turned once Josh was done and smiled seeing him in my ‘Mully’ hoodie. I kissed him and opened the bathroom door once my boxers were on. Josh followed me out of the bathroom and to the kitchen where I began to make us some food because Josh kept complaining that he was hungry. So I went and made his favorite dinner. I love Josh.. So much. I didn’t realize but I zoned out. I was snapped out of my trance when Josh kissed me. I turned and looked at him, I smiled softly and picked him up his legs wrapping around my waist. I jokingly gasped and said “Look! You’re tall now love” Josh pushed my head away from him and I set him down laughing before getting started on dinner.

1682 words? Damn I write too much. Anyway I hope you enjoyed my smut chapter. The other boys will be in this story adn there will be some EddieVr x Your Narrator aswell. So be ready, Love you guys.