Our 'fun'

*Mull's P.O.V*

As I pulled my hoodie over my head and heard a small knock on my door, I turned and saw Josh. He was wearing one of my hoodies and a pair of black skinny jeans. I smiled and walked over to him. "You look amazing hun." I smiled softly and cupped his cheek. He smiled back and kissed my palm. "You look amazing as well, I guess we both had the same idea." He chuckled and pointed at my hoodie, I looked down and snickered as I realised I had put on one of Josh's hoodies. "I guess so, are you ready for dinner?" I asked with a small smile. He nodded and I grabbed his hand as we walked out of the house, I locked the door before walking with Josh to the car. We got into the car and started to drive to a local restaurant. The place was small but it was nice on the inside and the food was quite good.

Once we got there we walked in and got seated, we sat down and looked at the menus. "What do you want to get bubs?" I asked Josh, he looked at the menu then pointed to something. I looked at what he was pointing at and smiled. "Okay-" I looked at what I wanted and the waitress came up to us and asked what we wanted to drink and if we were ready to order.

We ordered and then we were left to ourselves. I looked at Josh and couldn't help but smile. "What?" he said, seeming confused, I shook my head and kept smiling. "What are you smiling at Mully?" he asked me, I giggled and grabbed his hand. "I'm smiling at you, You are so amazing and handsome Josh." I smiled wider as Josh's face began to turn red.

The waitress came back with our drinks and food, Josh's eyes lit up when he saw the food. I giggled and looked down at my plate, the food was really good looking and honestly I didn't want to touch it. The food looked so perfect.. But not as perfect as. I looked up and burst into laughter, Josh was looking at me noticing he was caught. His mouth was full of food and sauce was all over his mouth. 'Wipe your face dumbass."

I laughed and began to eat my food. I smiled as the food was very good, it tasted like heaven in the form of steak. I smirked to myself and began to let my mind wander. 'You know what else tastes like heaven, Josh.' I was snapped out of my thoughts by Josh snapping his fingers in front of my face, I shook my head and looked up at him. "Are you okay mate?" He asked, grabbing one of my hands, I nodded and finished eating the bite of steak I had in my mouth.

"Yeah" I smiled with my mouth closed just in case there is food in my teeth. Josh smiled back and the two of us continued to eat, I had to admit it was the best dinner I've had in awhile. Josh is honestly horrible at cooking and I am the only one who cooks, so it's an amazing change of flavors.

*Time skip brought to you by Wilbur Soot*

After we were done eating me and Josh paid and then we went back home, in the car me and Josh jammed out to music and had tons of fun. I smiled and looked at the man in the car next to me. "I love you Josh." I said softly and placed a hand on his thigh, he looked up at me with a smile and his eyes twinkled like the stars. "I love you too Mullen" Josh placed one of his hands on the hand I have sat on his thigh. We drove home with the sound of music filling the car, I turned the radio off and turned off the car as we stopped in the garage.

We both got out and walked into the house. I sat on the couch and Josh sat next to me, he leaned against me and yawned like he was tired. "Tired already Joshy~" I smirked as he looked up at me and scoffed. "Well our activities for the night aren't over yet baby-" I smiled to myself then got up and went to the bathroom. I could tell Josh wanted to follow me to ask what else we were doing but I hid myself in the bathroom so I didn't have to tell him yet. 'Might as well take a piss since I'm in here' I thought to myself, I heard footsteps nearing the bathroom. I finished and washed my hands, when I opened the door I came face to face with Josh. I jumped back and clutched the hoodie covering my chest.