I wasn't trying to be rude

*Mully’s P.O.V*

I picked Josh up off the ground while he was still wrapped in my comforter. I walked over to the couch and sat him down before checking on narrator. I walked to the bathroom and looked narrator over before hearing slight shuffling from the living room. I turned and looked, seeing Josh quickly shuffle his way back to my room. I chased after him and got on top of him after seeing he was just laying on my bed. “Joooosh~” I said kind of quietly. “What?” Josh said back with an attitude. I got up and motioned to narrator asking him to leave. He nodded and smirked before heading to the door. Right before narrator left he humped the air a couple times then left laughing a bit. I snickered and went back to josh. I pulled off the blanket hood and grabbed a fistful of his hair. I heard Josh gasp a bit. I leaned down and whispered to him. “Don’t give Daddy an attitude.” He nodded his head a bit. “C-can I get up Daddy?” Josh stuttered out. I nodded and got up, he took off his blanket and turned to face me. I smiled at him softly.

^Josh’s P.O.V^ 

I looked Mully in the eye then looked down at my feet. Mully took a step closer to me and grabbed my face, kissing me passionately. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him close to me. Mully pulled away and started kissing my neck. I held my moans back a bit until mully began to palm me through my pants. I was a moaning mess as Mully jacked me off and kissed my neck. Mully spun us around and he sat on the bed pulling me into his lap. “Mmmm- Stop teasing me Mully~” I said softly. Mully didn’t respond to me, instead he sat me on the bed and knelt on the ground and began to suck my dick. “F-fuck~” I moaned out as I felt his warm tongue lick my cock. “D-daddy” I said softly but loud enough for Mull to hear. He suddenly stopped and hummed in response. “D-daddy, will you fuck me?” I asked not looking at him. Mull stopped doing what he was doing completely and pinned me to the bed after pulling off my pants and boxers. He let go of my hands and sat me up and took off my shirt. After he laid me back down and placed one arm above my head and let the other one free. I began to undo his pants with one hand as he covered my chest in hickeys as my neck was still covered. Once I got his pants undone he spit on his hand and lubed up his dick so it didn’t go in dry. He quickly shoved his dick in my ass getting a loud moan from me. “AHHHhH~ Fuck-” I moaned out as he thrusted in and out of me. Mull lifted my legs and placed them on his hips. He started thrusting harder, everytime he thrusted in it made a slapping sound. I was a huge mess, Mully had fistfulls of my hair at times. “Ahhh~ fuck meee~” My breath became uneven, Mully dropped the force part making speed more of a priority. 

(Narrator’s P.O.V) 

I walked in the door seeing Eddie on the couch. I smiled and walked up behind him and kissed his cheek. He jumped a bit but smiled at me. “What did you do today baby?” I asked Eddie as I walked to the kitchen. Eddie followed me and told me about his day. I pulled out some Hot Chocolate, I made up the hot water and added the mix. After the Hot Chocolate was done we both walked back into the living room cuddled up together and watched a movie. Half way through the movie Eddie fell asleep. I didn’t feel the need to stay up and pass out as well. 

*Mully’s P.O.V* 

I thrusted quickly into Josh, his moans were giving me the energy to go faster. I didn’t want to go harder and hurt him so I picked up pace instead. “F-Fuck Josh..” I moaned softly feeling my climax “I-I’m Cumming.” I said quickly before I came inside of Josh. We were both breathing heavily, and I pulled out. I laid next to Josh who seemed very tired. I got Josh into position and got the both of us ready for bed. I climbed into the bed after turning off the bedroom light and cuddling Josh. “baby..” I said softly to Josh. “Yes Mull?” He said back. “I wasn’t ignoring you to be rude. I didn’t mean to hurt you. “ I said and pulled Josh a bit closer. “I love you, and I would never leave you or cheat on you.” I whispered in his ear. Josh turned to me and kissed me. “I love you too mull," he said softly before smiling. After a few minutes we both fell asleep, however I fell asleep with a smile on my face.

Hey! So sorry I haven't been uploading I've been really busy with school. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Comment what your favorite VrChat avatar is! Mine is the bannana the boys use when they try to kill the Furry leader. Anyway, love you guys. Bye!