Coffee with Eddie

*Josh’s P.O.V*

I read the text Eddie sent to me and laughed to myself. “What’s so funny mate?” Mully asked me. “Nothing. I was just reading a message Eddie sent me” I said with a smile. Mully came and sat next to me handing me a cup of hot chocolate as he turned on a scary movie. As the night went on I could’ve sworn I wore my hot chocolate more than I drank it. After watching the movie we watched something uplifting and happy to stop me from having a nightmare. We watched “The Nightmare Before Christmas” before going to bed. I cuddled up to Mully and gave him a soft kiss before drifting to sleep.

I woke up to my phone being spammed with messages. I grabbed my phone and unlocked it seeing Eddie was spamming me not wanting to wait to talk. I got up Mully waking up with the feeling of me moving. “Eddie wants to hang out. Just me and him” Mully furrowed his eyebrows. “Don’t worry Mully-boi. He’s with Grant.” Mully looked a bit surprised. “Eddie and Grant are together? Why is that not supring?” He laughed and got up giving me a hug before letting me get ready to go. I wrapped my arms around Mully’s neck and gave him a kiss before heading out the door. “I love you!” I said loudly hearing Mully saying he loved me back. I grabbed my keys and started to the meeting place. I pulled into the Cafe parking lot and walked in and looked for Eddie, I spotted him quickly and sat down across from him. “So, let’s gossip Gay Boy” I said with a goofy smile. “Yeah, yeah. You’re one to talk Josh.” I laughed with Eddie at his comment. “Alright. I’ll share first” I said in an excited tone. Eddie turned his full attention to me as I began to speak. “ So, I went to Mully’s house the other day, and like I-” 

-Flashback-

DubDaddy- Hey Eddie. I think I’m gonna do it. I’m gonna tell Mully!

EddieCholo- Omg! Really? Good for you dawg!

DubDaddy- I’ll tell you how it goes! ;)

EddieCholo- You better! XD

I walked up to Mully’s house after a long drive. I walked up to his front porch and checked the time. ‘It’s really early. Mully is usually still asleep by now.’ I thought to myself. I walked back to my car and began to text the boys. 

DubDaddy- Boys, I need your help to spam Mully. Its 10 am he needs to wake his lazy ass up!

EddieCholo- I got you dawg!

Juicebox- Yesssss! I got this josh.

Narrator- Will do Josh 

And like that me and the boys began to spam the group chat. Argueing over small things and yelling at narrator for his stupid puns. Eventually we saw that Mully was seeing our messages and slowly stopped spamming him. Now that I knew Mull was up I got out of my car and just walked into his house. I didn’t bother knocking, not thinking Mully would be alarmed. I walked around looking for Mully. Once I got to his bathroom the poor swung open. I came face to face with a scared Mullen. He had his hands up ready to fight. I looked him up and down before smirking and complimenting his outfit. 

(If you wish to read the rest, please refer to Chapter 1 where I tell Mully’s side of this story) 

-End of Flashback- 

“Yeah dawg, I remember.” Eddie said before I began to speak again. “Well, that night me and mully..” I cleared my throat and my face started getting hot. “Me and Mully fucked.” I said softly yet quick. I looked up at Eddie. His face was happy and surprised. “Oh my god! That’s amazing dawg!” Eddie said excitedly. I smiled brightly. “Okay, Okay, Okay!” I said quickly. “Your turn.” I said and smirked looking VERY interested as Eddie began. “Well. Narrator called me worried about you and Mully. So we decided to hang out at his house. When I got there Narrator was acting a bit strange. I caught him staring at me once.. Then it happened! I got up and narrator walked towards me, and… hugged me.” I sighed and giggled ready to hear more. (Again if you wanna read this go to chapter 5) 

After hearing Eddie tell me about his amazing night with narrator I couldn’t stop smiling. Me and Eddie gossiped for the next hour until both of our drinks were gone. I got up and walked out of the coffeehouse with Eddie, continuing to talk. I made my way to the car and gave Eddie a hug before getting in and driving off. When I got home I walked in seeing Mully and Grant sitting in the living room talking. I walked up behind Mully and hugged him. “Hey Josh.” Narrator said quickly before continuing to talk to Mully. However, Mully didn’t say anything to me which made me sad. I frowned and made eye contact with narrator before sighing and making my way to Mully’s room. I wiped my eyes and sniffled before closing the door. I sighed and slowly fell to the ground with my back to the door. It went silent out in the living room, I opened my eyes and waited for the two to start talking again. I jumped when I heard a knock on the door. “Y-yeah?” I said loudly trying not to sound like I was crying. “Can I come in?” It sounded like Grant. I sighed before getting up and opening the door. “Yeah.” Grant looked sad when I opened the door. “Are you okay Josh?” he asked and rested an arm in my shoulder. I looked past him and saw Mully on his phone. My eyes began to water again. “I’m okay grant. Thanks..” I said as a tear fell down my cheek. “Well obviously not! Josh you’re crying!” Grant said, raising his voice a bit. I winced and looked over Grant's shoulder seeing Mully was looking over. “Yes. Now leave me alone!” I said with an angry tone pushing narrator back making him fall to the ground and slamming the door. I heard another knock on the door, the knock was louder and more angry. “Go the fuck away mate!” I said balling my eyes out wrapped in Mul’s blanket trying to find comfort in his scent. I shoved my face into the blanket as the door swung open “the fuck is your problem mate?” I heard Mully say. I looked up quickly then back down trying to hide my red face from him. Mully walked over to me and made me look at him. “Josh.” he said before seeing my face. “Mully.” I said back, sounding sad. “Awee, Josh.” Mully wiped the tears that fell down my cheek. “What’s wrong ?” he asked me, my eyes began to water again as I shoved my face in the blanket again releasing a loud sob. I felt Mully move closer to me before pulling me into a hug. I tried to fight him but he wouldn’t let me get away. “Let go of me” I said, finally taking my face out of the blanket. I got a kiss immediately, I closed my eyes and smiled softly. “I love you Josh.”

Mully said to me. “I love you too Mullen.”

Hope you guuys liked this chapter the end is a bit of a twist but trust me nothing bad happens between them.