Date Night

*Gaege’s P.O.V * 

I opened the car door, I looked at Ayden as he made his way around the car. I got out and closed the door. I looked at him as he reached out his hand, I smiled and took his hand quickly. I kissed his cheek and we walked up to the door. “Hello, I have a reservation for Ayden Gibson.” Ayden spoke quickly, the man at the stand smiled at me and winked at Ayden as he led us to a table. We sat down and a nice lady came over to the table. “Hello, I’m Gabby. I'll be your waitress this evening. What would you like to drink to start off tonight?” I quickly searched for a good drink and ordered, I smiled after Ayden ordered. “So why such a fancy place?” I asked, he turned to me and furrowed his eyebrows. “What do you mean? This place is not fancy, I’ve seen way fancier places in Australia.”  He chuckled to himself and smirked at me. “Stop-” I pushed his face back slightly and giggled. “You’re lucky I love you” He smiled “I love you too”  

I blushed at the comment and regained my composure when the waitress came back. “Here are your drinks, I have a *Enter drink order here*” I smiled and thanked her “Do you know what you want yet, or do you still need some time?” I realized that I didn’t even look at the menu, Ayden has had my attention the whole time. “We need some time, thank you.” Ayden spoke up quickly as he noticed I zoned out on the table. I looked up at him and smiled “Alrighty, I’ll be back in a few then.” she winked and walked away from the table and began to serve another table. “Thank you  for speaking up, I was kinda freaking out.” I spoke sheepishly, Ayden put his hand on mine and smiled. “It’s okay Geage, I noticed and spoke up. You don’t have to apologize, I do those kinds of things because I love you.” My eyes teared up and my cheeks burned. “God, I was lucky to end up with you, huh” I giggled and wiped my eyes. He chuckled as I sniffled, “God, you’re so emotional.” I looked up at him quickly “I’m so-” “But, I love it.” I froze and quickly looked down at the menu, I could feel Ayden’s eyes stay on me for a moment until he turned his gaze to something else. I quickly grazed my eyes over the menu and picked something that I see on every menu. Chicken tendies. I smirked and pointed to the meal I wanted and looked at Ayden. “What?” I smirked “Chicken Tendies” Ayden giggled hearing my baby juicy voice in person must have struck him as funny. I giggled slightly and looked down at my phone that was buzzing like crazy, I sighed and answered the phone with an upset tone. “Hey Mully, What’s up?” I asked and put him on speaker. I made sure to turn down my volume so only me and Ayden could hear what he was saying. “Hey Juicy, I have a question for ya mate.” It took me a moment but I answered “What’s up big guy?”  “Listen, me and Josh are getting married right?” I raised my eyebrows and smiled a bit. “Congrats man” I spoke quickly and looked up at Ayden who smiled back at me. “Thanks mate, Look I wanted to ask you if you would mind being my best man?” I laughed slightly “I’d love to man, but hey I gotta go I’m kinda on a date with Ayden right now bud.” I said quickly seeing our waitress get near. “Alrighty then, bye man.” I quickly said bye and hung up right as she walked up. “So, do you gentlemen know what you want tonight?” I smiled and told her my order. “Uhh- I’ll have some Chicken Tenders please.” She smiled and wrote it down and turned to Ayden “And for you?” “I’ll have the same thing.” He looked at me and smirked. I chuckled and could only imagine what shit we were going to do tonight. 

I smiled at Ayden and looked out the window in boredom, I looked back at Ayden when I heard him moving. I turned as he began to stand, “I’m just gonna go to the bathroom okay love?” I smiled and nodded, I grabbed my phone and opened Twitter and went through my home page liking and commenting on people’s posts.  Ayden returned quickly, he had a big smile on his face and he was sitting in a weird pose. I made a confused face, “What?”  He raised his eyebrows. “Nothing love, Just admiring~” He looks me up and down, I bite my lip feeling a ping of horny. I quickly move my hands to my lap and look outside to take my mind off of the dirty thoughts. I glanced over and Ayden was writing on a napkin, I furrowed my eyebrows when he passed it over to me flipped over. I moved one of my hands up and flipped the napkin, my face flushed and I tightened my thighs around my hand. The napkin read “Wanna have a quickie in the bathroom?”  He passed the pen shortly after and winked, I picked up the pen and quickly wrote “No!” on the napkin. I passed it back and stubbornly turned back to the window waiting for the reflection of the waitress to appear. I heard Ayden give out a loud puff and he got up and sat next to me, he leaned into my ear and whispered to me. “Don’t make a single sound.” His voice was stern yet lustful. I gulped and froze as he started rubbing my thighs near my dick, I swatted his hand and whispered “Keep your hand out of my No-No- square.” My face was bright red and my confidence was starting to falter. Ayden disregarded my statement and moved his hand up and rubbed me through my pants. I bit my lip and looked away, he moved his hand up and began to undo my pants so he could fit his hand in my pants. I gripped the end of my shirt and tried my best to stay quiet, Ayden moved his hand into my pants and under my underwear, I kept my gaze on the window. “Talk to me.” I turned to him quickly, “What?” He furrowed his eyebrows and whispered. “Talk to me so we don’t get caught~” he looked down and began to stroke my dick. “Oh- Okay.” I looked up then back at Ayden, he smiled. “Good boy..” he whispered, I bit my lip harder than before. “So, baby… what do you think about the restaurant?” He began to move his hand faster and I struggled to keep myself together. “I-It’s niiice~” I moved my hand up to my mouth to keep my words to a slight muffle. Ayden moved closer to me so he could whisper without stopping what he was doing. “God, if only you said yes to letting me rail you in the bathroom..” Ayden clicked his tongue and continued to jerk me off. I quickly sat up as the waitress began to walk over, Ayden stopped what he was doing as the lady walked up to the table. I sighed and thanked whatever god it was that saved me from climaxing in the hand of my lover in a fucking restaurant. I quickly covered myself with my hoodie and we began to eat out Chicken Tendies. I quickly mumbled to Ayden before eating “I hate you.-” He chuckled and sighed. “No you don’t.” I smiled and nodded slightly. “You’re right, but I don't like to admit it.” “I know, now enough talk lover boy. Eat your chicken tendies, or I will.” the last part he said in his r*t*rd voice. I laughed and pulled my plate father away from him and continued to eat. 

As I took a bite into my chicken tendies I could feel eyes on me. I looked up to find it wasn’t Ayden staring at me; it was a teen girl behind him, she was watching me as she walked past to a booth with her family. I smiled and turned to Ayden when I heard her mother tell the waitress it was her birthday. “Ayden” I whispered from across the table, he looked up at me and a fry was hanging out of his mouth. I laughed and put the fry back on his plate, “The girl that just came in was staring at us the whole way to her table, you think she knows who we are?” I asked and winked at Ayden already knowing the answer to that question. He smiled and I began to speak again, “I’m pretty sure I heard her mom say that it was her birthday, if you wanna give her a good present.” Ayden laughed, “Yeah, one she didn’t have to pay for.” I smiled back at him and I ate a fry and peaked around the side of the booth my back was on to see where they were sitting. Once I located the boothI turned back to Ayden and began to explain the plan, “Okay, so when the waitress comes with a small cake and they start to sing we will get up with them and surprise the girl!” Aydens smile grew wider as he heard the plan. “That’s perfect Geage!” I smiled back and we continued to eat our food until a woman approached our table.  “Pardon me, are you two Juciy and Smashing?” she asked with a hushed tone. I choked on my food and turned to her, I shortly realised it was the girl's mother. “Yes, Yes we are.” Ayden spoke up for me, She smiled brightly. “Well it’s my child’s birthday today and I just so happened to recognize your faces from the videos she is always watching. I was wondering if you would be okay with surprising her for her birthday?” I turned to Ayden then back to the woman, “We would love too!” Her smile grew. “Oh, thank you so much!” We nodded and turned back to each other when she walked away. “What a coincidence don’t you think aye Geage?” I laughed and nodded at Aydens comment. “Definitely”  

*Ayden’s P.O.V* 

I watched as a waitress made her way to the table the girl was sitting at, I lightly hit Geage’s hand to get his attention then pointed at the table. We both got up quickly and cleaned ourselves up, we sang along as they sung the “Happy Birthday” song. When the waitresses moved aside me and Geage moved forward and said “Hi.” The little girl began to freak out, I couldn’t stop smiling as Geage did his baby goosey voice to her. I started speaking in my dumb voice I use for the weird brush character. I winked at her and turned Geage to face me and knelt down on one knee. “Wha-” Geage was confused until I pulled a little box out of my pocket. His eyes began to water and the girl started to freak out. I smiled and began to speak “Geage Gibson, Will you do the honor of becoming my Husband?” He launched himself into my arms. “YES! Definitely!” I smiled widely, I closed my eyes as they began to sting. Tears were pricking at the waterline of my eyes as I held Geage in my arms. “I love you so much Geage!” He let out a muffled laugh into my shoulder before making eye contact with me. “I love you too Ayden” I heard the girl squeal as we kissed. When I pulled away the girl came up to us and asked for a picture that she could post on twitter. I smiled and we stood up, kneeling a bit as I was taller than the other two. She snapped the picture then saved the photo, she quickly switched to twitter and posted it with a caption that read. “Congrats on the mariage guys, best birthday ever! (insert their twitter @’s here)”  then the photo was beneath. I smiled and licked the photo, retweeted it and put down the other boys @’s. We smiled after giving the little girl a hug then walking back to our table. Our waitress came up to the table and we got two to-go boxes to head home, once we got the boxes we packed our food, paid then left. We drove home the sky dark and filled with sparkly stars and constellations. Geage stopped in his footsteps and stared at the stars, I turned once I heard his footsteps stop. “They’re beautiful aren’t they?” I asked as I walked up to him. “Yeah, they truly are.” I smiled and looked at him, his green eyes sparkled like the stars and my face flushed at the beautiful site before me. “Geage..” I spoke softly, he turned to me with a smile. “Yeah?” I wrapped my hands around his waist as he wrapped his around my shoulders. We lightly swayed back and forth to pretend music we heard in our heads, “The stars may be beautiful Geage, but you are the most beautiful thing I’ve seen in my entire life.” His mouth opened slightly and his eyes lit up, his face flushed as he dug his head into the crook of my neck. I laughed and hugged him a bit tighter, I could feel him smile into my chest. “Let’s head inside Mr. Gibson.” I smiled and winked at him when he picked his head up. “Very well, Mr. Gibson.” He smiled and we walked into the house holding hands with our fingers intertwined.  

2300 words boys, We are making it places. I am so sorry for the late upload, I've been goign through a lot. My dog is dying and I've been working my a*s off with school work. Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed. It turns out there will be a few more chapters after this then I'll work on another book for all of you lovely readers. So here is the anual question: "What did you guys think of this chapter?" Bye! <3