You came back

*Josh’s P.O.V* 

I quickly shot up from a deep sleep covered in sweat and alone, I couldn’t see much but it felt like I was on a couch. I sighed when I remembered I went over to Eddie and Grant’s house, I laid back down and took a deep breath wiping away the sweat on my forehead. My eyes adjusted to the dark quickly and a view of the house made me feel more comfortable. I jumped when I heard the sound of lightning cracking and lighting up the sky quickly. I bit my lip and looked at the blanket that I had gripped in my hand, my eyes widened when I remembered Mully has a hard time sleeping alone during thunderstorms. I remember the late night calls, and the sound of his voice when he got scared. His voice was soft and shaky, but it sounded really cute to me. I loved waking up to him calling me repetitively just so he could hear my voice during a storm. When I snapped out of my trance I realised the grip I had on my blanket loosened and I had a wide grin on my face. I looked around, spotting my hoodie and an umbrella quickly. I can return the umbrella tomorrow but I have to get home to Mully.. Even if he is mad at me. 

I searched the counters for something I could write a note on so Grant and Eddie didn’t freak out when they saw that I’m not there in the morning. I found a small notepad with a pen in the metal spiral, I grabbed them and wrote a quick note that read “Sorry boys, I had to go. Mully can’t sleep well during thunder storms, he needs me. If anything goes wrong I promise I’ll come back, and if you don’t read this then I probably came back.. Love, Josh” I threw on my hoodie and shoes and quickly made my way out the door and to my house. I tried to be as quiet as possible but I saw a light make the sidewalk more visible. I turned around and saw Grant looking around outside for me, when he spotted me he quickly ran after me. “Josh! What are you doing out here in the rain?” I sighed and smiled at him “It’s a thunderstorm. Mully needs me so he can sleep.” Grant furrowed his eyebrows but sighed and shook his head with a smile. “You’re too good for him Josh, Don’t forget that. Let me walk you home so I can take back my umbrella.” he winked and stepped underneath the umbrella with me, he took it from my hand and held it up higher so he could stand under it comfortably. I smiled and we walked the rest of the way to my house, when we walked up to the door I felt my chest cave and a lump form in my throat. I turned to Grant who was looking at me the whole time, “Can you come in with me.. Just in case?” He laughed and agreed. I opened the door and we both walked in, I looked around to see the house seemingly empty.

I walked over to the kitchen feeling scared to go into the bedroom, I put my hands on the counter and closed my eyes. “Are you sure you don’t just want to come back to my house? It’s warm and the couch is comfortable, you passed out really fast when you laid on it.” Grant giggled at his comment and I scoffed with a smile. “I have to check the room..” I looked at him and felt tears begin to prick at my eyes, it burned when my eyes filled with tears. I had already cried so much and I didn’t need to cry anymore, I wiped my eyes and walked over to Grant who stood in front of the bedroom door. I took a deep breath and opened the door. I couldn’t see much but Mully was quiet and had his back facing the door. I walked up to the bed and looked over his still body, Mully had headphones in and a voice clip playing on his phone. I pulled out one of the earbuds and put it near my ear. He was listening to an audio extract of one of my youtube videos, I smiled and took out his earbuds completely. “Mully..” I spoke softly, but Mully still woke up to the sound of my voice. “Josh? You’re back..” He tiredly smiled and rolled over, He pulled me onto the bed and laid his head in my lap. “I missed you…” I sighed and started to play with his hair, I looked up at Grant who had a smile that stretched from ear to ear.

I giggled and waved him to go, He smiled and waved goodbye before leaving the house. I woke Mully up again so I could lay down, he moved quickly and wrapped his arms around me. “I’m sorry Josh..I was being a dick about what happened with Smashing today. I know it wasn’t your fault, we should have moved to the bedroom..” My eyes watered as I smiled happily to myself. “I love you..” I whispered knowing he was still listening, “I love you too Josh, more than anything.”

When I woke up the next morning all I could smell was strawberries, axe body spray, and bad breath. I covered my nose and tried to escape the arms of Mully who was in too deep of a sleep to wake up. I gave up after failing many times. I decided I had to wake the beast, I turned to him and put one of my hands down his pants and the other behind his head. I kissed him and began to rub the area around his dick to give him a sensation without touching his junk, Mully let out a soft groan and opened his eyes slowly. “Josh..” Mully finally moved his arm that was restraining me to the bed, I quickly got up to stretch and yawn without being held down. Mully rubbed his eyes and watched me as I did my morning stretches, I yawned when I was done and mindlessly walked to the kitchen to make coffee so I could wake up. A few seconds later Mully walked out of our room and made his way to the bathroom, he was the pure image of tired as he sleepily walked past me. “Well, someone stayed up late..” I heard a mumbled ‘yeah’ come from the bathroom, I stopped paying attention to his delusional babbling when I heard the coffee maker beep. I quickly grabbed a cup and some milk (or creamer) I mixed my coffee together then began to make Mully coffee. Mully liked to put creamer in his coffee, I could never drink his coffee with how sweet it is. I heard soft shuffling come up behind me, I smiled as I felt mully slump against me and mumble words into my back. “I got your coffee ready Mull, go sit on the couch and I’ll put something on the t.v” Mully nodded into my back and made his way to the couch, this time he seemed more awake than the last time.

I grabbed our coffee and some coasters, I placed the coasters on the glass coffee table and then put the cups on top. I grabbed the Xbox controller and debated with myself on what I wanted to watch. I sighed and handed Mully the controller, who seemed to know exactly what he wanted to watch at that moment. I watched as he opened ‘YouTube’ and began to put letters into the search. “EddieVr” was typed out and Mully played his “Little Nightmares” series. I smiled as this series was both of our favorites and had a tendency to watch it when we didn’t know what else to watch. I grabbed my coffee and curled up in a ball next to Mully and began to sip my drink, I burnt my tongue a bit which made me jump. “You good?” Mully asked quickly I nodded “yeah, burnt my fucking tongue.” Mully chuckled and grabbed his coffee which was cool because of how much creamer I have to put in it. “That’s disgusting” Mull scoffed “No! It’s not gross, it’s fucking good mate.” I laughed and elbowed him lightly, he hugged me and kissed the top of my head. I turned back to the t.v and put my cup back down, I smiled and took a deep breath taking in Mully’s scent and falling asleep in his arms quickly. 

Another chapter down, I seem to be having to much fun to stop writing this. I needed to calm down so its currently 12:30 am and I need to sleep. Anyway, heres the end of chapter question: "How long do you want the book to be? Should I make another book?" Comment your answers and opinions (on the other book topic) Bye! <3

Also, check this out guys. It actually happened.

Shameless plug:
Please follow my Twitter guys- 🤌🙏
  -   @Tj_innit
(  https://twitter.com/Tj_innit?s=09  )