We can play some Vr games

*Josh’s P.O.V*

I woke up wrapped in Mully’s arms. I smiled and kissed him softly as I got up and walked to the bathroom. I yawned and walked to the kitchen after flushing and got some food. As I ate my cereal I walked to my recording room. Me and Mull had set up one of his extra rooms as my recording room. I finished my cereal as I set up my recording equipment, I’m recording with Narrator, Juicy, Eddie, and Smashing today. I set everything up and logged on. 

“Hey Josh!” I heard Narrator yell from the other side. I laughed to myself as I got my character and laughed with the boys. I was using a stupid brush avatar, we stupidly decided to play a horror map today. I screamed as an old lady jumped at me, I shook my head and almost fell to the ground. I laughed as Juicy screamed and fake cried. “Juicy- AHHHHHHH!” I jumped and tore off my headset as I felt someone grab me from behind. I calmed down once I realised it was Mully. “Jesus Christ Mullen.” I said trying to calm my heart rate. The boys laughed at me and awed as Mully started to speak. “I woke up alone and got scared.. I just wanted to give you a hug.” I smiled and hugged him, I pulled away and kissed him happily.  “I love you Mully.” I said softly as I started putting my headset back on. “I love you too Josh.” Mully said before closing the door. 

*One recording session later*

I took off my headset and walked out of my room. I immediately walked to the couch where mully sat. I cuddled him immediately wanting comfort after being terrified. Mully smiled and hugged me close. “How was the recording love?” He asked me. “It was good. Quite terrifying though.” Mully chuckled and kissed the top of my head. I smiled and kissed his cheek, then an idea popped  into my head. I moved myself into Mully’s lap and rested my head in the crook of his neck. He adjusted and settled down, I smiled and began to kiss his neck. I kissed and bit his neck till I could feel Mully getting irritated. I was only kissing and biting his neck when he didn’t expect it, which is why it irritated him so much. Mully moved his hands onto my ass and stopped paying attention to the t.v. I could tell he was starting to get horny and I smirked. I pushed myself up so I was sitting up. I then got up and walked to the bathroom, I knew this would piss him off even more. I laughed to myself, you see my plan was to piss off Mully. I smiled as I heard his footsteps start coming toward the bathroom. I heard him stop in front of the door. I realised he was listening, I looked down and quietly undid my pants. I pulled my dick out and began to jerk off so I could taunt him with moans. I locked the door right as it started feeling good. 

*Mully’s P.O.V* 

I stood outside the door getting more and more upset as Josh’s moans got louder. I checked the door handle finding out it was locked. It pissed me off, I walked away and went to grab the key. Once I got the key I opened the door which obviously scared him. I smirked and pinned him to the floor. I smiled and moved down and started to suck him off. I sucked until he stopped me. “What?” I asked confused. He sat up and kissed me, I kissed him back with a smile. “Let me finish you off and we can play some Vr games.” I said to him. He nodded and let me finish. 

When I was done I pulled Josh to his feet and we walked out the door together. I smacked his ass as we went separate ways to our own Vr rooms. Josh jumped and whipped around, I laughed and winked at him then quickly made my way to my recording room. I laughed as I turned on my pc and computer. I set all of my equipment up and waited for Josh to get on Discord. Once I saw he was on I put my headset on and got into VrChat. I walked up to Josh in my Anime girl skin. As soon as Josh saw me he burst into laughter and asked me what I was wearing. “What?” I said looking down at my virtual body. Josh laughed again and pointed to my body “You look like a loli girl mate” I looked at my hands and checked myself out. “Look, I have no idea what you’re on about.” I said and walked away to go change my skin. Josh followed me and found me right as my skin changed. “Oh hey Josh.”  I said simply pretending I wasn’t just dressed as an anime girl. “Wha-” Josh looked dumbfounded and looked around. I burst into laughter and knelt down. “Weren’t you just an anime girl?” he asked. I stood up and calmed myself down, I looked Josh in the eyes and said “Yes.” in the most monotone voice ever. He started laughing really hard, I started laughing too because I could hear his loud ass across the house. “Jesus Christ Josh, You loud c*nt.” I laughed and looked at my maps. “What map do you wanna go on?” I asked Josh and watched him open his maps. Josh hummed and dropped a portal. I shrugged my shoulders and walked through Josh following after me. We appeared in a hotel room with millions of other people. We stood there for a second then decided to go somewhere else. I looked at my maps and decided to choose a map I’ve seen SwaggerSouls play on with his friends. When we walked through the portal there were literally no people. We walked around the map and decided it would be perfect for a recording. So we hopped onto Discord and called the boys.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, I am so sorry it took so long to post. I am starting to fall behind on my posting schedule, However I have some news. As EddieVr has posted on his Twitter I qoute "We just filmed fanfics part 2..." with a puking Gif. My worry is that they have found this very book. If they do reveiw my book I am definetly posting a chapter with a very excitting end card. :) Anyways, heres the question: "Do you think The Boys have foudn this story, If so what chapter do you think they decided to read?" Love you guys! Bye <3