Smashing!

*Geage’s P.O.V* (Juicyfruitsnacks)

I woke up to my phone ringing. I grabbed it and rubbed my eyes reading the name of the caller. ‘Smashing?’ I thought to myself. I haven’t heard from him in a few weeks. I clicked the call button and layed back down, bringing my phone up to my ear. 

Smashing: Hello?

Juicy: Hey smashing, It’s been a while what’s up. 

Smashing: Nothing much, Just a bit lonely you know mate. 

Juicy: Yeah, After mully and Josh got together. Also Eddie and Narrator. 

Smashing: yeah, No one has been wanting to record lately.. Speaking of, ant to play some Vr? 

Juicy: Yeah! Let me get my stuff set up. I’ll call you on Discord when I’m on!

Smashing: Alrighty!

Smashing hung up the call. I got up and began to set everything up. I turned on my headset and placed it on my head. I turned on my computer and opened all the tabs I needed too before sliding my Headset down so it was over my eyes. I grabbed my controllers and called smashing on Discord. 

“SmAsHiNgGgg!!!!” I yelled as I was killed by him in TTT. I could hear his stupid laugh in my ears, making me laugh really hard aswell. “What Mate?” Smashing asked me with a slight giggle. “Why’d you KiLl meEeeEe” Smashing began to laugh again and brought his character closer to mine. “Hey Goosey.” “What-” I was cut off by smashing, shooting me in the head. I couldn’t do anything but screech into my mic. Sashing began to laugh so hard he couldn’t breathe. “Man..” I heard smashing say after his laughter calmed down. “What?” I asked, tilting my head. “I wish we could hang out in real life Goosey, but we live far apart”  Smashing said with a sad tone in his voice. “Me too man” I placed my avatar hand on Smashing shoulder. “Me too.” 

At that moment I decided I was going to get Smashing to come visit, Even though Josh and mully moved to America Smashing decided to stay in Australia. If I have to I will do anything I can to get Pee Boy up to America with the boys. I texted the group chat after removing mashing from the group temporarily. Surprisingly all the other boys responded. 

Juicy- Boys, I need your help.

Narrator- Yeah Geage?

TacoMan- Whats up dawg?

Joshdub- on behalf of my and Mully i ask you “The fuck do you want goosey?”

Juicy- I want to bring Smashing to America, and I would like your help getting him up here. 

Narrator- Sounds amazing Geage! I’d love to help, I've issued Smashing. 

TacoMan- Hell yeah dawg! Let’s do it!

JoshDub- Hell yeah, Let’s do it boys!

With that the plan was set into motion. I deleted all of the chats and added Smashing back into the group. 

*Smashing’s P.O.V* 

I was super confused when I saw Goosey removed me from the group chat. I texted him and all he told me is that he would add me back later. I sighed and set my phone down beside me. Man I miss the boys.. I haven't seen them in person since con, and I bet they all have changed a little bit. I ran a hand through my blonde hair and rubbed my eyes. 

I got up and made my way to the kitchen and began to make myself dinner. I turned my t.v to YouTube and began to watch some of the videos The Boys have done without me. After I ate I went to take a shower. I stripped off all of my clothes and turned on the water. I waited for the water to get hot and stepped in. I played music on my speaker and let the water run over my head. I heard my phone ding, I grabbed it keeping it out of the water, it was a notification saying Goosey has added me back to the group chat. 

I washed my hair and body quickly as I began to feel exhausted. I got out of the shower after rinsing off all of the soap and dried off. I turned off my speaker and grabbed my phone. I walked to my room and looked at tweets from The Boys till I fell asleep.

*Geage's P.O.V*

I becan to plan out how we woud get Smahing to America. I want him to stay with me since the others live together and I just so hapen to live alone. I opened and looked at multple airlines and texted Mully and Josh to find out where Smashing lives. I stayed up pretty late, matter of fact I think the last time I checked the clock it was- "6 AM?!" Shoot- I said that outloud. Good thing I live alone. Today i'm goign to take a nap then get the guest room ready for Smashing's arrival.

I spent 3 hours on the guest room, it was filled with boxes and trash from mail sent by fans. I cleaned out all the boxes and trash then moved in a bedframe, a box spring, and a matress. After that was all set up I grabbed sheets, blankets, and pillows. I made the room into an actual bedoom and even put my old desk in there for Smashing to edit videos and make uploads. After the rom was 100% set up I decided to eat then take a nice long nap. It's seriously time for bed.

I hoped you enoyed this chapter! I felt smashing needed to be in this story since he is slowly becoming a 6th member of The Boys. i honestly think Smashing's voice is cute, but I think I just love the accents. Go follow my friend LivGacha they make amazing books and me and them are battling fro number 1 and 2 for the Joshdub hastag. I want you guys to comment your favorite out of tThe Boys, Smashing and Reekid aloud. Love you guys, See you next chapter.