The nightmare

*Mully’s P.O.V*

I looked around, It was pitch black I can’t see anything. Despite not being able to see I started to search around with my hands for something.. Anything! I searched for who knows how long until I bumped into a small table. I reached up and felt around the table. I touched a small metal pole that sat on top of the table, I dragged my hand up until I realised it was a lamp. I tried to turn it on, I flicked the switch but the light didn’t turn on. I felt around for the cord that was connected to the lamp, I felt around for a wall and an outlet so I could plug it in. I felt a large amount of excitement as my hand drifted over top of an outlet. I plugged the lamp in and the room I was in lit up, I stood up and looked around the room. My eyes stopped as they met beautiful blue ones, my body filled with joy. I took a step toward him, and he took a step back. I furrowed my eyebrows confused. “Josh? Josh, it’s me Mully!” I said to him with a smile. He didn’t say anything, he just stood there staring at me. I cleared my throat and looked away from him. “Well, Uhhh.” I said and clasped my hands together. “Are you serious?” I looked back at him with confusion. “What do you mea-” he cut me off. “Are you fucking serious?!” he asked again. I swallowed a lump in my throat. “Josh, I-” he began to yell “HOW COULD YOU?” I took a step back and blinked back tears, I hate when Josh yells at me. Josh began to walk towards me, his face twisted with anger. I stepped back as far as I could till I hit a wall. I looked at Josh scared what might happen, Josh was a few feet in front of me when he began to talk again. “Mull… I loved you, How could you do this? I thought we were happy.” He said as the anger began to mix with sorrow. “And with Lanon of all people, The fucking fortnite guy!” Josh crossed his arms over his chest and covered his mouth with on hand. “I loved you.. I let you-” Josh looked into my eyes then continued to speak; “I LET YOU FUCK ME!” My heart snapped, I couldn’t handle it. I began to cry, giving into the sadness that welled up inside my heart. I began to speak “Josh I-”

I woke up to being shook by someone, the shaking was aggressive. I turned and saw Josh behind me, his eyes were filled with tears. As soon as I rolled over he hugged me, He let me lay on my back and he laid himself on my chest. My eyes began to well up with tears as the memories of Josh screaming at me filled my mind. 

*Josh’s P.O.V* 

I sat up from where I was laying down and saw a tear falling down Mullen’s cheek. I wiped it away and cupped his cheek after he sat up. “Are you okay baby? I was trying to wake you, I woke up to you sobbing. You wouldn’t wake up.. It scared me..” He looked away trying not to make eye contact. I grabbed his chin with my thumb and forefinger, I made him look at me. “Mully, are you okay?” I asked again, this time he broke into sobs. I grabbed him and pulled him into a hug as quick as I could. “Shhhhh~” I rubbed circles into his back, I held him as close as I could. I didn’t want to let him go. After Mully’s sobs quieted down he pulled away and spoke softly “I-I had a terrible nightmare..” I cupped his cheek and smiled softly at him. “Do you want to tell me about it? It’s okay if you don’t” He smiled and nodded at me, he looked down at his hands as if contemplating whether or not he should tell me. He finally looked up at me and began to speak. “I had a dream that I was in complete and utter darkness, I felt around finding a lamp and I turned it on. After I turned the lamp on I looked around and you were in the room.” He stopped for a second as tears began to fill his eyes.

I furrowed my eyebrows and leaned in, I kissed his cheek as a tear fell. “It’s okay, take your time.” I smiled at him softly and he nodded. “A-after I realised you were there I tried to speak to you, you didn’t say anything at first.. Then you began to speak. You began to ask me ‘why?’ I was so confused then you finally told me. Apparently I had-” he stopped and swallowed a lump in his throat. “I had cheated on you with Lanon.” My eyes widened, it wasn;t what I was expecting but I continued to listen. “A-and, you started to y-yell at me a-and I w-was so s-scared-” Mully began to start crying, I moved closer and hugged him close to me. “Shhhhh, It’s okay Mullen. I know you would never do that to me.” He smiled through his tears and sniffled. “I love you”  I said to him softly. He looked up at me, I looked into his eyes then glanced at his lips ‘I should not have glanced at his lips’ I kissed Mully, despite his teary face and runny nose. It was short and sweet however because I DO NOT want snot all over my face.

“Go blow your nose, then come back if you want more kisses.” I said with a wink. Mully smiled and got up to go blow his nose. When he came back he pinned me to the bed and we began to kiss again. We had a hot make-out session, it felt like it lasted for hours but it only lasted for like 30 minutes. As mully pulled away words began to fall out of my mouth without thinking. “God damn, you're so perfect mullen.” I smiled as realising I was able to stop myself from saying what I actually wanted to say. Mully raised an eyebrow and smirked, almost as if he read my mind he began to kiss me again. I smiled into the kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck. Mully pulled away after a bit. “How about we go out to eat tonight?” He smiled widely, I smiled back. “I would love to.”  The smile on Mully’s face got wider. “It’s a date then.” Mully got up after that and left me there alone in our bedroom. I smiled to myself and giggled “It’s a date.” I said softly to myself before getting up and following Mully to the kitchen.

                                                                           To Be Continued...

Hey guys, I hope you enjoy this chapter. I think you will all like the next chapter, so sorry for the cliffhanger but yknow it's more fun this way >:) Anyways, I had a ton of fun writting this chapter the nigthmare was something that just popped into my head. Guys, please add me on twitter at @DBeta00 I post edits I made along with edits others have made, If you followed me off of wattpad just comments it on one of my edits. Here is the anual end of chapter question: "How much Spanish have you leanred from watching The Boys/ EddieVr?" Bye! <3