Josh?

*Mully’s P.O.V*

I woke up to the sound of my phone going off. I looked at my phone to see that Josh and the boys had been spamming me. I looked at the clock beside my bed and it read “10:27” I sighed and got up and ran a hand through my short brown hair. I yawned as I walked out of my room. I made my way to the bathroom, while I was pissing I heard my front door open. I quickly finished and washed my hands trying to be as fast as possible to face the intruder. I looked down at myself and laughed a bit ‘I’m gonna kick some dude ass in my boxers and Josh’s hoodie’ I opened the bathroom door getting ready for whatever was next to come. When I stepped out I came face to face with Josh. I gasped and backed up a bit. “Josh! You mother fucker you scared me!” I said with anger in my tone, Josh laughed and looked down at my “outfit.”

“You look good in that hoodie mully boy~” Josh said, teasing me. “Oh shut up you-” I cut myself off not having much for a comeback as I had literally JUST woke up. “Can’t think of anything nasty to say back to me mully?” He asked with a smile plastered across his cute face. “Listen, I just woke up mate, I’ll get you back another time shorty” I said, putting a hand on Josh's shoulder and lightly shoving him to the side so I could walk past. I went to sit on the couch allowing myself to relax, I laid my head back and allowed my legs to what they wanted. I felt Josh's eyes watch me the whole way there. I heard him start walking over, I ignored it until his footsteps stopped. They sounded like they had stopped right in front of me but I didn’t open my eyes.

I heard him let out a deep sigh. My eyes shot open when I felt Josh sit on my lap. I looked at him confused, he didn’t say a word and he tried his best to avoid making eye contact with me. “Josh..” I said looking down at my lap seeing his hands were right above the elastic in my boxers and his legs were by my sides. He looked at me finally after several seconds. “Y-yes Mull?” He said, stuttering slightly. I looked up realizing I had been staring at the sitting situation. I looked up meeting Josh’s big blue eyes, I let out the breath I was holding in, and bit my lip. I looked away trying not to let my growing erection get worse. I bit the side of my hands when Josh adjusted his place on my lap and cock getting harder, by this point I was more than sure that Josh could feel my dick underneath of him. I felt Josh move forward and lightly kiss my neck making my small erection grow to the point of having to release in some way before it goes away. Josh sat back and gasped a bit when he sat right on my dick. I moaned slightly trying to keep my sounds to a minimum. “Fuck..” I said under my breath, making Josh quickly turn his attention to me.

Josh began to move his hips around rubbing his ass against my cock, I quickly sat up and buried my face into Josh’s chest. “S-stop josh.. “ I moved my head so I was looking down, seeing Josh also was hard and he was trying to hide it. I gained more confidence before speaking again “ If you don’t stop mate.. Then you're going to have to help me get rid of it..” I could feel his heart start beating faster.. For a while he stopped moving, I leaned back again trying my best NOT to focus on the smaller man in my lap. Everything was quiet until I heard Josh speak “What if.. What if I want to help you.. M-Mully” hearing Josh say that I looked at him my face was bright red, my cock began to throb. “I..” Josh said quickly before looking down at his hands, he lightly tugged my boxers. “Let me help you mully~” He leaned in toward my ear. “Please~” I gasped feeling his breath on the conch of my ear. I bit my lip again before quickly pushing forward making Josh get off of my lap. I stood up and ran a hand through my hair. “I-I’m sorry!” Josh said quickly and began to hug himself for reassurance. I took a step forward and Josh two steps back.

First Book 784 Words and the next chapter is pre-written. Trust me I will make sure to update. I hope you guys don't hate me for the cliffhanger. Anyway see you next time I update! X3