Chapter 29: hood niggas need love too

***Emily's pov***

I woke up the next morning on top of demarious like a big ass kid. But I instantly got up off of him trying to see how I got in our room to begin with because I could've sworn I went to sleep in the guest room.....

I got up and went down to make me breakfast. But I checked on baby jade first she was still asleep. But she has a wet diaper so I changed her she starting fussing a little bit but i rocked her back to sleep and went on down getting me some breakfast.

Then I went watch tv. Like a hour later I heard demarious coming down the stairs.

"Good morning baby" he said. I didnt respond...

"Emily you dont hear me talking to you girl"? He said.

"Dont talk to me" I said...

"Man what the fuck wrong with you, you always got a bitchy ass attitude for nothing" he said.

"Go back wherever you was last night"

"Go back with whatever bitch you was with and get tf out my face" I said.

"Man I wasnt even with no bitch fuck you mean🤨" He said.

"Well wherever you was at you can surely go yo ass back there bye" I said.

He just went back upstairs to the room and slammed the door.

Idgaf cause I'm tired of him not coming home at night and always leaving me here alone with baby jade. He is just so pathetic. I'm tired of this shit. I'm really thinking about leaving him for good. But it's not easy walking away from someone you love with all your heart. It's almost impossible....

All I ever wanted was to be a family!!!! That's it! I just want my own happy family and to give our daughter the best life possible. With both her parents in one house hold. But CLEARLY! That's too much to ask for.

I know he still cheating I know when he lying but it's ok. A nigga gone be a nigga regardless. I had to learn that the hard way.

You know what! Fuck this I'm done with him I'm about to leave fuck it.

So as I was about to enter into our room where he was at before I was about to open the door I heard him on the phone so I stayed by the door and listened.

***djays phone conversation***

Him: yea that pussy was good last night I wanna tap that ass again

Some girl: come tap it again daddy I miss feeling that big dick go in my pussy.

Him: ight baby I'll be over there in a few hours I gotta get up and get dressed n shit and handle some business first.

Some girl: ok dont keep me waiting sexy

Him: ight ma I'll hit you up when I'm close.

Some girl: ok baby.

*** end of conversation***

BITTTTTCCCCCHHH when I say I just froze in silence shocked at what I jist heard.

I knew it I knew he was with a bitch last night then he fucked her. Uht uht that's the last straw.

I walked in and said "oh so that's why you didnt come home last night cause you was at a bitch house fucking her"

"What tf you talking about" he said.

"BITCH DONT FUCKING PLAY DUM AND PISS ME OFF BITCH I JUST HEARD YOUR WHOLE PHONE CONVERSATION WITH THAT BITCH" I said.

"But it's good you can have her fuck you bitch I'm done with you" I said. Walking out of the room going to baby jade room where she was still sleeping.

I packed alot of her stuff then I went packed mines. Got into the car and left.

I got me and baby jade a room for a few weeks until I find a house for us. Because I'm moving out fuck him.

I still cant believe I talked to him that way omg. I called him all type of bitches omg that's not even me I dont need to let people get me out my character like that.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
* sorry for taking so long to update. I know it's short but bare with me guys. I actually had a baby 5 months ago I'm a new mom my daughter keeps me busy and I tend to forget to update. So please bare with me. Thank you much love❤