Chapter 31: hood niggas need love too

I was chilling at the bar I had about 4 shots of tequila and was now drinking a tequila sunrise. So goooood man I was feeling good! Then my song came on so I instantly ran to the dance floor!

When I say it was LIIIITTT it was LITTTT up in there! I was having a ball I was drunk asf dancing with random girls throwing my ass they smacking my ass hyping me up and shit lmaooo. Then this fine ass nigga approached me. "Damn baby you looking good tonight do you have a man?"

"Thank you you don't look bad for yourself and no I do not I'm big single fuck you mean" lmaooo. "Oh so you big single huh so that mean you wouldn't mind dancing with me then?"

"Yeah sure I don't mind come on" I said. We started dancing and he was holding me tightly in all the right places making me feel very wanted and sexy he looked at me with so much desire in his eyes I can tell he wants me bad lol. But I just kept dancing with him he was making me laugh and showing me a good time.

Djays pov*
I just left the trap Finna go home get fly and step out to this club fuck with the bitches tonight get lit with my bros yall know how we do so I headed to the house to get dressed and shit. Told my boys to meet me at this club or what not.

We got there it was already picked already jumping already lit so you know we went in that bitch ready for the bitches I barely could get through the door because it was so packed but when I say the bitches was out the bitches was out! This place was filled with some of the baddest bitches in town I knew for sure I was gonna have me some pussy tonight lol but me and my boys went to the bar got a few drinks I'm not really a drinker I'm a smoker and only took about two shots and I started rolling up a fatass Backwood and two of my boys roll two more fat ass woods so yeah I knew I was going to get high asf.

So we lit up the blunts smoked got high as fuck then we headed to the dance floor to go see what the bitches was looking like and I couldn't help but hear a familiar ass laugh a laugh that I could hear out of 1 million people that laugh belong to Emma, Emma was fucking there!!!!!! I stood there in disbelief in what was in front of my eyes which was Emma and some dude dancing and I instantly felt this heat rush into my chest felt like my blood was boiling I don't know if it was jealousy or the fact that I was shocked to see her after I haven't seen her in damn near a year.

"Hey man what the fuck wrong with you" my Homie tap me saying. Oh nothing  just this loud ass music making my head hurt I'm straight though. I said lying so they wouldn't see the real reason my ass was stuck like a mf.

Fuck this I said as I walked towards Emma.
When I got to her I said "Emma" she turned around and her eyes got big asf as if she had seen a ghost.

" you look amazing tonight so shocked to see you here but it's actually good to see you here alive and breathing since I haven't heard nor seen you since the night you left"  I said to her.

She told the dude she was dancing with "I'm so sorry" and she just walked off completely ignoring me! I followed her. She walked outside to the parking lot as if she was leaving.

"Aye! Aye! Emma what the fuck I know you hear me bra stop fucking walking" I said.

She turned around dam near falling and said "wtf do you want djay I don't want to talk to you or see you gtf out my face and go back in the club" she said as she looked at me with so much anger.

"Man wtf why you being like that towards me bra I'm the father of your fucking child! You have to deal with me regardless!" I said.

"I don't have to deal with shit! I haven't and I will continue to not deal with you. I don't want no dealings with you at all I'm good now go on about your business and stay tf from around me" She yelled. I kept following her anyways.

"Emma just wait" I said. She then stoped walking stood there for a sec and took a deep breath. then she started back walking ignoring me. I followed her all the way to her car. Which she had a new one btw it was a very nice car. She unlocked her car and got inside and locked the doors so I couldn't get in. She the. Started her car.

"So that's how it is Emma you just gone be like that towards me forever?" I said through the window.

She rolled down her window and said "Fuck you" then she sped off into the night. For the first time in months I felt empty seeing her leave. Even though she was mad and going off on me just hearing her voice again made me feel smile inside God I didn't know how much I missed her until actually seeing her again. Smh.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Hey guys it's been a year and a half since I last updated! Y'all have been on my ass about updating😭 I'm so sorry it took me this long but we back in business! But as y'all saw it got pretty heated with Emma and djay once they were reunited after almost a year. Stay tuned let's see what happens next!