Chaper 10 1/2 : hood niggas need love too

Djays pov

Emily is very drunk and needs to be home so I'm gonna take her home before something goes terribly wrong.

I pull up in her driveway and get the key from her and open the door to her house and go inside with her at my side.
"Um where your room so I can put you in bed" I said to her. "It's upstairs" she said. So I picked her up and carried her upstairs to her bedroom.

I laid her on her bed with the key on the dresser and I took her shoes off for her. "Where are you going" she said as I tried to tip toe out the room.
"Home I left my number on your dresser in case you need anything" I said. "No don't leave me here I don't wanna be alone" she said.

"But I really have to get going it's getting late" I insisted. "This always happens to me people always wanna leave me" she said as she started to cry.
Fuccck I hate to see a girl cry man. "I'm not leaving you I'll stay" I said. "Really" she said. "Yes" I said wiping her tears.

I got in the bed next to her and she wrapped her arms around me burying her face into my chest and before you know it she was fast asleep. About 2 hours after she went to sleep I tried slowly moving her grip from me but she only squeeze me tighter.
So I just wrapped my arms around her as well and fell asleep.
________________________________

Emily's POV
*
*
*
I woke up with a horrible headache. I tried to rub my eyes realizing I was in someone's arms. I didn't know who so I slowly squirmed my body to face the person who's face was buried in the back of my neck to see Djay. "Shiiiit!!!!" I said jumping back so hard I fell out the bed waking up Djay.

"What the, you ok" Djay said looking at me on the floor with his eyes barley open. He was so cute omg😍😍😍😍😍.

"Umm yes, I just wasn't expecting to see you here, in my room, in my bed, inside my house. Matter of fact how did you get here"?

"Omg did we😱"
"No" He said which caused me to smack my forehead in relief.

"Oh thank God" I said letting out a deep breath.

"Ughhhh my head hurts bad wtf happened last night???? "Let's just say you had a few too many drinks and I ended up bringing you home" he said. "But I'm about to head home I gotta shower and get my day started, I'll holla at you later babygirl" he said right before pulling me in for a kiss. I pulled back "why did you kiss me"? I said. "Because i felt like I should have" he said. "Well you can't do that" I insisted. "Why" he said. And before I could say anything else his lips met mines again causing tingle to go down my spine. His lips were so soft and plump. But he pulled away and kissed my lips one more time then my forehead and left. I watched him pull off from my room window. And thought to myself, wtf was that?

Whatever anyways, I still had a bad headache from last night I'm not really sure what all happened last night but I need to shower & freshen up, so I can lie down.

So after I showered I just got in my bed and started watching Netflix you know just minding my business or what not and my phone buzzed.
I had got a text from someone but I didn't really feel like checking my phone so I  ignored it and kept on watching my show but then it buzzed again and I was just about to pick up the phone but I told myself Emily we're relaxing we're not about to get on the phone no, you know I'm always on my phone I need to get a break from always being on my phone anyways so I put my phone on do not disturb.

About a hour or two later of me watching my show I began to play with Perry Winkle. And after that I just listened to music on my phone.
I soon spotted a piece of paper on my dresser so I got up to see what the paper was, and it was a piece of ripped off paper that said DJ text me with his number on it.
So I thought to myself should I text him or should I not because I mean that is Jacob's friend but I mean Jacob not my nigga so what would it matter to him and besides he has all these other females that he likes to entertain so he'll be ok idc.

But anyways after thinking for about 30 minutes I ended up texting Djay anyways 🙄

*messages*
_____________
Me: hi
Djay🤷🏾‍♀️: who dis?
Me: Emily
Djay🤷🏾‍♀️: oh wassup baby how r u feeling?
Me: lol nothing much, you? & better, thanks ❤️
Djay🤷🏾‍♀️: shit chilling n no problem wanna link later?
Me: I'll see.
Djay🤷🏾‍♀️: not really asking you but ok.
Me: Mmhuh
Djay🤷🏾‍♀️: I'll see you n a few hours baby.
Me: ok
_____________

I wonder why he wants to see me? And what does he want??! Ugh whatever I'm taking a nap.

***4 hours later***

My mom knocks on my door waking me up from my sleep which I'm instantly annoyed by. "Emily honey?" She says. "Yess mommy" I groaned quietly. "Someone is here to see you" she said opening the door and letting Djay into my room which made me hide underneath my comforter immediately. She laughed and closed my door while leaving. "Girrrl get yo ass up" Djay said pulling the cover off me revealing my hideousness. "Stooooop" I said trying to hide my face, but he just pinned my arms down   to the bed so I couldn't cover my face and said "your as beautiful as when I first saw you" which made me blush.

He stared at me for about 30secs while hovering over me. He then slowly leaned down and kissed me. When his lips met mine I felt a tingle go down my spine and butterflies in my belly. He kissed me slowly & softly. We made out for about 2 mins before he pulled away & said "no I can't do this" "do what" I said pulling him back closer so our lips can join again. "This! With you! I can't do this it's wrong!" He said moving further away from me. "Your not doing anything wrong Djay" I explained. "But you use to fw Jake and that's like my bestfriend he my brother man. He'd be pissed" he said. "Well I cut Jake off we don't talk at all! We never really did talk idk what we was doing but it's over now" I said. "Alright baby" he said climbing back on top of me resting his head on my chest.

We just cuddled and talked for hours. I really got to him better by just talking to him. "Do you wanna be my girl" Djay said surprising me. "I ummm idk" I said looking down. We'll see just give me time to think" I said. "Ight just be real with me cause I'm trying to wife you." He said which made me laugh. "Yeah whatever" I said rolling my eyes.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Hey i hope you all enjoyed sorry if I made some mistakes. I never proof read lol. But please don't forget to star ‼️❤️♥️❤️♥️❤️♥️❤️♥️❤️♥️❤️♥️❤️♥️❤️♥️