Chaper 30: hood niggas need love too

9 months later*** Emily's pov
*
*
*
*
*
It's been 9 months since I left Demarius. And I can't lie some days I miss him so much but baby I had to leave him I couldn't keep letting him slide because he would never stop! I have my mom take baby jade to see him when he wants to see her because I don't want to be around that man at all honesty. We co parent and that's just that. I moved In a lovely home and me and baby jade have been fine! I don't have a job because demarius put 15 million in my bank account when we we're together, so I don't need a job I have all the money I need for me and baby jade.

It's just 2 weeks before baby jades 1st birthday! And It'll be the first time I've come face to face with djay in months!!!!! Idk if I should ignore him the whole time and act like idk him or if I should talk to him... but idk what to talk to him about we have nothing to talk about....

But I'm already arranging things for her birthday party it's going to be amazing!!! I can't wait lol I'm excited as if it's my birthday period lol.

Djays pov*
So Emma left me dam near a year ago, and I haven't seen or heard from her talked to her nothing since the night she left. Idk where she lives nothing! Her mom won't tell me where she lives she won't give me her number because she said Emma said not to. And ms Catherine brings me jade when Emma is busy or if I want to take her for the day and stuff. It's never Emma to bring baby jade to me...

Baby girl birthday in 2 weeks she's about to be 1.
And Emma is throwing her a party at this building or whatever and she actually invited me I mean she had no choice I'm jades father of course I want to be there for her birthday. But idk how I'm going to react to seeing jade.

Emma's pov*
So I'm chilling in the living room baby jades waddling around she's just learning to walk lol so it's like the most cutest little waddle lol like a penguin 🐧 lmaooo 😭 but I got bored called my bestie asked her to to watch baby jade for me because I wanted to go out! Yes bitch I wanna go out! It's time I step out looking sexy and go have fun and maybe meet a new guy... I've been single this entire time since my split from demarius. I'm sure he having a ball living his single bachelor life so it's time I do the same lmao. But not to get back at him i just get lonely and I feel I'm ready to mingle now lol.

So I dropped off baby jade to my best friend she told me she wants to keep her for the night and she will bring her back tomorrow afternoon. So I get a to have some free time lol.

Once I got dressed I went to this club it was PACCKEEDDD BITCHH! And I was very nervous because for one I was alone. Who tf goes out alone omg I'm weird but anyways I headed inside!