Chapter 9: hood niggas need love too

Emilys POV
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
So I'm sitting in the back seat because Jake has some cute guy named djay in the passenger seat. He is indeed very cute. He has like the prettiest light Carmel skin tone, he has waves with tight eyes and a big nose. With the perfect smile

Whew 😭😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 man his friend is one good looking boy😩 but let me stop before I end up liking his ass.
But we soon pulled up into someone's driveway and Djay got out and came to open the door for me. "You can get in the front now" he said grabbing my hand helping me out the car and opening the passenger door for me and closing it when I got inside. "Ight cuz fwm later" he said to Jacob "Ight cuz" Jake responded while backing out of the driveway.

"So you missed me?" Jake said. "Eh😕" I responded. He just rolled his eyes. But I didn't care. I still feel kind of salty because of that whole situation with the girl he claims wasn't nothing like that, but I'm not buying it. He soon stopped to get some gas. "I'll be back you want something outta here" he said. "I'm fine thanks" I responded. Then he went inside to pay for gas. BUZZZ!!!! BUZZZ!!! His phone rang someone named Amber was calling So I answered and before I could say he was in the store a girl said. "Hey baby when are you gonna get done doing what your doing because I miss you being inside me" the girl said. "Umm sorry he's in the store" I said. "Tf? Who tf is this??? Why are you with my man???" She said. "Your man? He doesn't have a gf well that's what he told me" I said to her. Before she could say anything else I hung up because Jake had just came out the store.

When he got back in the car I said "Amber called you" His eyes instantly widened. "Did you answer" he said. "As a matter of fact yes, I did. I was about to tell her you were in the store but she had something of her own to say". "You could have told me you had a gf instead of lying to me". I said. "She ain't my gf she just some hoe that won't leave me alone" he said. He was lying I knew he was. "Take me home please" I said. "For what you really wanna go home becau- "take me home" I said again cutting him off.

He smacked his lips and speed out of the parking lot. We were driving for about a hour He was driving slower than usual idky but he was.

We soon pulled up into a driveway that wasn't my driveway. "I said take me home" I told him. "Girl if youn shut yo ass up ima take you home when I get good and ready" he said getting out the car slamming the door. I got my ass out the car and walked my ass home. From where I was my house was damn a hour away. But I didn't care I walked my ass home.

I made it home pissed tf off at Jacob. My ankles were sore I took my feet out my shoe my toes had blisters man I was pissed off. Then I got chased by a big cujoe looking ass dog. Then I smelled like outside. Man I turned on the shower the water was steaming hot and I hoped right on in. Man that water felt so good running down my body but it burnt my feet like hell. Those blisters were starting to swell so after I showered I let them soke in cold water. Which made me feel much much better.

I soon picked up my phone to see I had a text from Jacob.
***messages***
_____________

Jake: where tf did yhu go!?
Me: home
Jake: how did you get there
Me: I fucking walked since you were being a bitch and didn't take me home like I told you to begin with. Look I just want nothing to do with you bye.
Jake: really bruh it's like that.
Me: good day.
_____________
I then called my big brother Tyler because I haven't heard from him. After talking to Tyler for almost an hour man I missed him. I called my bestfriend Caroline. And I told her everything that happened tonight she was pissed he had me walk a hour to get home. But I told her im done with him. She was relieved.
But my bestfriend is the only friend I have & she doesn't go to my school either. She lives about 15 mins away and she goes to school on a different side of town than I do. This is my bestfriend she's gorgeous isn't she😍

Yea ik🤪 but yea. Me and Caroline stayed otp all night gossiping about God knows what lol and eventually fell asleep otp together. Man I love my bestfriend she means the world to me.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Heeeey sorry for the mistakes I never proof read so if I made any mistakes sorry about that. But I hoped you all enjoyed this chapter love yah please star!!!!♥️❤️♥️❤️♥️❤️♥️❤️♥️❤️♥️❤️♥️