Chapter 12: hood niggas need love too

Emilys pov
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
I woke up the next morning to find myself in Djays arms well my new boyfriends arm. There was no place I'd rather be then in his arms.

He's so different and nice he has manners and then he fine as shit!!! Like it's too good to be true. I just really hope he's loyal, because I hate wasting my time on no good niggas.

But I soon dossed back off. And about a hour later I was awaken by the touch of a hand on my face.
When I opened my eyes I saw Djay looking into my eyes while rubbing his thumb in circles on my cheek. It felt very nice and was slowly putting me back to sleep.

"Nope get up" he said pulling his hand away from my face but I just put it right back on my cheek causing him to laugh a little. "Girrrrrrl wake up we gotta check out" he said. "Ughhhhhhhhh" I said forcing myself to get up.

"You hungry baby?" He asked. "Starving" I said. "Well I'll get us some food on the way out" he told me I shook my head agreeing. But we both freshened up and gathered all of our things and we checked out and left.

We soon pulled up to IHOP. Which was one of my favorite places to eat at. I like him already I thought to myself.

"Babygirl" He said. I turned to see what he wanted only to see him taking a selfie of us both. "Ommmgg nooo delete that I look a mess" I said trying to take his phone. But he had already set it as his lock screen. "Omg you could have warned me first babe" I said. "Nah because if I did I wouldn't have got this perfect picture of you. The best pictures are when you least expect them" he told me kissing my forehead then giving me a soft kiss on this lips.

But we went and ate at IHOP and began to drive home. "So when you gone tell your mom about me" he said. "Whenever the time is right" I told him. "Now is the right time" he said. "Idk I don't wanna introduce you to my mom & we end up breaking up or worse" I explained. "Girl either you gone tell her or I will" he said. "Whatever" I said rolling my eyes.

So we pulled up in my driveway, and Djay turned off his car. "What you turn the car off for you not coming in" I said. "Like I said earlier either you tell her or I will" he said getting out of the car and walking over to open the door for me.

"Fine but I'll tell her we're only friends" he didn't say anything so I took that as him agreeing. But anyways I unlocked the door and we walked in to see my mom in the front watching tv.
"Hi my beautiful babygirl" my mom said squeezing me to death. "Hi mommy" I said with my face mushed in her chest lol. "Isn't this the young man who came over a few weeks ago to see you?" My mom asked. "Yes this is Djay he is my" "Boyfriend" Djay said cutting me off.

"Omg come here it's a pleasure to meet you" she said pulling him into her arms and kissing him on the cheek causing him to smile. "Nice to meet you too Ms???" , "you can call me Catherine" my mom said cutting him off. "So when were you gonna tell me about your little boyfriend Emily" my mommy said. "Well we kind of just started dating so..." I said.

"Oh ok then, well I'm about to go to bed I have to be up early you kids don't be loud gn" she said. "Oh he was just leaving" I told her as I pushed him out the front door. "What are you doing let me back inside" he said trying to walk around me.

"No really you should go" I insisted. "I need to go finish up on some late assignments and I don't need any distractions" I said. He just looked at me like "😐" for about 15 secs before saying "whatever" he then kissed me on the lips twice then again on my forehead before giving me a passionate hug. He smelt so good I didn't even realize when he tried to pull away from the hug because I was lost in his cologne God it smelt so good😩 it was Hypnotizing.

When he flicked me in the forehead it broke me from his arms making my head hurt & was now acing from him flicking me with his big ass finger. "Oooouucchh" I groaned. "Haahhaaaa aweee did that hurt" he said laughing, "won't me to kiss it better" he said laughing even harder than before. "Fuck off" I said flicking him off and turning to walk back inside, but he grabbed my waist spent me around to where I was now facing him and he kissed me.

I felt a deep tingle go down my spine from his lips touching mines. "I'll see you around baby" he said walking away from me getting into his vehicle leaving me stuck standing there speechless. He waved goodbye one last time before pulling off and I waved him good bye and went inside.

When I went back in I saw my mom standing in the front appearing to be waiting for me. "Late assignments huh"? She said making me laugh. "Mom stop ear hustling" I said walking past her otw up to my room.

The minute I opened the door I was instantly greeted by Perry winkle he was so happy to see me. I sat there and played with Perry for about an hour God I love that dog. Then I showered and ate and was now in bed watching Netflix. I decided to text Djay.
***messages***
_____________
Me: hi Djay
Boyfriend💕: you can no longer call me Djay, I'm your boyfriend call me bae or sum.
Me: ok babe.
Boyfriend💕: much better.... but hay babygirl❤️
Me: I miss you
Boyfriend💕: so why you tell me to leave😑
Me: I got things to do.
Boyfriend💕: Mmhuh yea, but I'll hit you back I gotta run to da trap ttyl babygirl❣️
Me: ok babe be safe.
Boyfriend💕: 👍🏾
______________
Soon after than I was fast asleep with Perry in the bed next to me.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Heeeey sorry I haven't been consistent with my story I try to write whenever I have the time I have a very busy life lol. But I'm starting to notice how people are adding my book to their reading list and voting my chapters which is really motivating me to update more often. I'm just glad to see you all actually like my story. Don't forget to vote ‼️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ love yah