Chapter 1 Pilot

I woke up to the sound of loud music playing coming from my big brothers room. So I pouted and forced myself out of bed dragging my entire body down the hall to bang on his door. "TYLER TURN DOWN THE DAMN MUSIC" I yelled and quickly walked away as I heard the music get lower.

I willingly got back in my bed to sleep. Just as I was about to be deeply asleep, Tyler came banging on the door to warn me to not fall back asleep so that I can get ready for school and too make sure I eat Breakfast because I have a test today. "Emma get up" he said, I signed. "I'm up I'm up" I said he confirmed I was awake by peeking his head through the door then quickly returning to his room.

Tyler is 20. He had graduated Two years go and now is a sophomore in collage. He has his own apartment but he comes home occasionally to check on me and our mommy. I can say he's a heartbreaker to these girls. All of them seem to love him. To them he is just so fine and sexy. To me he's just🤮.

But this is my big brother Tyler

Ummmm yea I don't see it🤷🏾‍♀️. But My big brother is the best. I love him so much he is such a good role model & expects the best from me. When it comes to me his expectations are high. He doesn't want me to be like these other girls that's out here practically throwing themselves at him and being sluts.

Besides he would kill me if he found out I was out here hoeing around. But he's very overprotective. He won't let me date a guy unless he's approved by him. I don't mind because a boyfriend is the last thing I'm worried about now a days🤷🏾‍♀️ so I don't think on it much.
But anyways we look nothing alike. I'm a few shades darker than Tyler.

*****So I finished getting dressed ate a quick breakfast and went off to school. Tyler dropped me off. I usually ride the bus but whenever my brothers here he takes me to school and picks me up.

But we pulled up in the school parking lot as I was getting out heading to the building Tyler told me to have a good day and try my best on the test. I told him thanks and went on about my business. ***RIIIIIIIINNNGGGGGG*** the Bell for 3 period rung and we all quickly exited the room and headed to lunch. I got my food and sat alone. Just as I was about to take a bite from my burger my brother prepared for me for lunch this morning, I was interrupted by Catherine. I know y'all are like who tf is Catherine? Well, Catherine is one of the few bitches I don't like. Only because for some reason she always fucking with me. But she is white, but she don't act white. She been living in the hood almost all her life if someone were to call her white she'd flip tf out.

But she came over and said you look poor asf eating that damn burger like you a damn dog". I can't lie that was funny😂😂😂  But considering the fact that I haven't even took a bite from the burger yet made it not so funny😕. "Your lame" I mumbled to her. She signed and turned to walk away. "Dum bitch I mumbled" just as I said that she turned around and pick up my drink and dashed it in my face. Everyone grew silent and everyone took out their phones laughing and taking pictures of my Dr. Pepper covered hair, face, and shirt.

When I said I got up and slapped the shit out that bitch, I'm pretty sure my  hand print was in her jaw. Just as I did that she threw a punch and hit me dead in the nose. My nose started leaking. As I felt the blood run slowly down my face I started whooping her ass. I slung her  all across the patio like a damn rag. But after about 30 secs to a minute of us fighting security came running towards us pulling us apart. I can't lie I slipped and fell because mother f***ers wanna try to break shit up. And she got my ass I can't lie she got a few licks in but I got right back up and got on her ass. But I can say, she can fight to be a white girl.