Chapter 4: hood niggas need love too

******One week later

I still haven't found Perry.

At this point I wasn't sure I'd find Perry again. I had signs put up with his picture on it and my contact number on it for his return but no one called.

After coming home from school, I dragged my body up to my room and threw myself on the bed pouting. As I looked over at Perry's bed I could feel my eyes start to water. I miss him so much he was literally the only friend I had because I don't have friends, except for my bestfriend Caroline other than her everyone at school calls me weird. But I could care less.

I did my homework, did a little extra cleaning and started watching Netflix.

I soon fell asleep.

A few hours later I woke up it was night, I wasn't surprised I always end up falling asleep and waking up when it's late as hell, just say I got use to it. But I got bored of Netflix because sometimes it done be hitting on shit. And my phone dry asf. I have nothing better to do.

So I decided to go to the park and reminisce about Perry. I slipped on some joggers and a hoodie covering my hair and my entire forehead so the wind wouldn't mess my hair up before going outside. Just as I walked outside I noticed that same black Camero with the nice rims and pipes from Wendy's parked in my driveway. Then it hit me it was Jacob. As I walked out and closed the door behind me, I guess he seen me come out so he got out the car too and waited for me to get close enough so he could speak. "What are you doing here" i asked. Focusing my eyes directly on the big box that made scratch noises sitting on the hood of his car."I just thought maybe you'd want this" he said signaling me with his eyes to the box.

I immediately crossed my arms suspiciously and glared at him trying to think wtf he got going. But my thoughts were interrupted when he said "so you gone open the damn box or not" he said impatiently. " don't rush me" I hissed at him. His rolled his eyes which caused me to let out a small chuckle.

Anyways after while I opened the box just to see something jump in mid air on my chest causing me to crash to the ground in fear, and it began licking me all over my face. I was finally able to get a grip on it and was able to see that it was Perry. OMG PERRY!!!! I yelled in excitement. I could tell he was as happy as I was. I could see the smile on Jakes face from the way me and Perry interacted with one another.

After hugging Perry for the hundredth time, I finally was able to get back on my feet.

I looked at Jake with wide eyes and said "h-how did y-you fine him?" "Well I was smoking at the park not too long ago and he came running towards me, after realizing it was him I started to look for you but seeing you weren't there I brought him back here." He said. "omg thank you so much" "I owe you big time how can I make this up to you" I said. "Go on a date with me" he said. My eyes instantly widened .

But then I thought about how at Wendy's I saw his arms around some chick. Then my eyes narrowed.

"I'm good" I said.

He looked at me as if I were crazy. He said "what, why"?

"Were you not just in Wendy's with your arm around some girl" I said rolling my eyes causing him to chuckle a little. "Oooooh I see, so that's what this is about" he said. I shook my head agreeing. He rolled his eyes and said "she's just a friend". "Still no" I said.

He took out his phone and asked for my number. "Why do you wa- "give me your number" he said again cutting me off, "fine" I said snatching his phone from his hands putting in my number and saving my number as (Emma💖) in his phone. "Who told you to save your number in my phone" he said. "Well shiiddd I'll just delete my number out of there and you won't have it at all" I said. He laughed "oueeee she feisty I see" he said while poking me in the side of my rib causing me to cringe because it tickled. "Stop it" I said with a soft smile. "But I'm gonna go inside thanks again for bringing Perry back" I said. "Sure thing, and I'm gonna text you in the a.m. make sure you consider going on that date with me" he said. I didn't say anything I ignored him and went inside which caused him to laugh.

He soon drove off into the night.

I put Perry in his bed and kissed him goodnight and I went fast asleep.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
I know my chapters are a bit short but I hope you all are enjoying my story this is my first time writing one and I'm trying my best. Enjoy ❤️