Chapter 24: hood niggas need love too

***the next day***

**** Demarius pov****
*
*
*
Man I can't believe Emily caught me cheating on her man. I ain't had no pussy in 7 weeks I needed to get my nut off man. But I should have just waited I know I hurt her so bad man and I just hope she ain't leaving me.

As soon as she left last night I put that girl out. She had to go I was already in enough trouble. I love Emily I just wanted to fuck that girl💯 even though it ain't right. But I'm about to drive home and hopefully reason with Emma so she won't leave me.

*** few hours later***
I pulled up in the driveway and Emily's car was still there. Thank God now I can try to talk to her.

I walked in the house and All Emma and baby jades stuff is at the door. A moving truck pulled in the driveway and men came in grabbing that stuff packing it into the truck. Then I say Emma coming from down the stairs with baby jade in her hand.

"Where tf you going" I asked her. "I'm moving back in with my mom" she said while walking past me. "Girl you not taking my baby. If you wanna leave then fine but you ain't taking my baby from me" I said. "I'm not taking her from you, you'll still see her I'm just taking her with me for now. I'll drop her off at your moms house where you can go get her from whenever you wanna keep her. But as far as me and you were done" she said. "Ight bet" I said. And went to my room and closed the door.

I was pissed off man, she wanna just up & leave me like that and this only my first time fucking up well second but really first cause it wasn't my fault the first time. But I fell asleep on the bed I was so mad I fell asleep.

When I woke up Emily and baby jade was gone. Ian gone lie I was sad asf. I love Emily i don't know why I didn't fight for her I was just so heated with her leaving and taking my daughter I just let her go to prevent saying something I would regret to her.

It's not like I been talking to ole girl I just met her that night and I was fucked up man. The boys and I went to the club and I got fucked up and ended up bringing shorty back to my room with me and smashing her in the shower. But I instantly got sober when I saw jade and my babygirl at that door, I knew I had done fucked up.

But man I'm about to try to text her.

**messages**
_____________
Me: baby I'm sorry I was fucked up I wasn't in my right mind I swear.
Emma❤️: I hope it was worth it✌🏾
Me: baby please just come back home I promise I won't do that shit again mane on everything I love.
Emily❤️: I'm done, good day
Me: really bra
Me: so you just done with me??? It's like that??
Me: why Yeen texting me back tf
Me: when can I see my daughter
Emily❤️: oh now you wanna see your daughter 🙄
Me: mane when can I see her
Emily❤️: I'll drop her off at your moms tomorrow.
Me: alright.
_____________
Emily really done with me bra!!!! I don't even feel the same anymore. I never knew a female could make me feel this way. But it's something about her that just draws me to her. I love that girl and I won't stop fighting until I get her back!!!

***The next day***

*Emily's pov*
*
*
*
Baby jade woke me up early this morning crying. I got no sleep man I'm fucking exhausted. I just wanna sleep. Then Demarius blowing up my fucking phone making me even madder. I grabbed my baby and rocked her hoping she would stop crying but she just got worse.

Soon my big brother Tyler came in "give me my niece" he said reaching and grabbing her from me.

"It's ok baby uncle got you yesss yesss who made that baby mad" my brother Tyler said to baby jade which surprisingly made her stop crying. "Get you some sleep sis I'll watch her" he said. "Thanks love you" I said to him. "I love you more go to bed" he replied as he walked out.  Man I went tf to sleep.

*****  about a hour and a half later*****

I suddenly woke up out of my sleep, I was still tired asf but it was like I couldn't gts. So I went downstairs to see my big brother Tyler and baby jade on the floor sleep😂 he had her little miniature baby bed lying on the floor with her in it and he just was wrapped up in a blanket on the floor next to the bed.

They were so cute sleep together. Then baby jade must've sensed me in the room and she started to cry. So I went and picked her up she opened her eyes and looked right up at me. She started to smile.

"Hi my beautiful girl" I said to my baby he eyes lit up brighter than all the stars in the sky combined. "You're so beautiful you look just like your dadd- I started to say which made me get sad because of everything that's happening.

But when I got sad baby jade got sad too she even started to cry which made me cry with her. I just broke down honestly I was so heart broken. But I stopped crying and said to my baby "its ok my beautiful girl, mommy's ok I'm just so happy to have a perfect little girl in my life. I love you more than anything" I said to her. And she started to laugh and kick her feet. Which made me laugh.

"Give me my damn niece" Tyler said waking up reaching for her. She smiled at Tyler licking her tongue out. "What's funny pretty girl" Tyler said rubbing his nose against hers.

"I'm about to go get some fresh air you mind watching baby jade for a few hours" I asked my big brother Tyler.

"Girl Yeen gotta ask me hell I'd watch my baby anytime gone ahead, be safe and don't rush back you need some free time" he said. He's the best❤️
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Sorry for taking long to publish I been very busy we in the process of moving I haven't really had any free time but I'll try to stay more consistent I hope you guys are enjoying my story❤️