Chapter 16: hood niggas need love too

I can't believe I just saw this damn boy. Lord knows he looked GOODTT ‼️ had his fresh hair cut a clean ass outfit and and clean ass kicks and his cologne lorrrd whew😭😍 but wtf is wrong with me why did I tell this nigga that he can come over. Like omg am I trying to fall for this nigga again.

Ugh whatever happens happens. I'm learning to go with the flow and just let shit be.

But I had already showered and put on my pajamas and was getting ready for bed. I tied my hair up and look at my forehead where a long ass scratch use to be but it was gone it had healed and you couldn't see it anymore. But I jumped into bed and turned on my show.

I was watching my show for about an hour before my phone rang and i saw it was Djay calling. What could he possibly want. "Hello????" I said. "I'm about to pull up" he said "ok I said and I hung up the phone. FUCK!!!!!!! I forgot he was coming over shit!!! I looked horrible. I hurried and put on a hoodie and some tights because I had done came out my pajamas and was in my bra and underwear that's just how I sleep.

I soon heard the door bell ring I went downstairs and opened the door for Djay. And he followed me upstairs. He had a bag with him that he sat next to my bed. "What's that??" I asked. "Oh I'm spending the night" he said. I looked at him as if he were crazy. "Fine" I said rolling my eyes. "So what brings you here" I asked trying to make conversation. "I missed my girl" he said.

"Your girl who jasmine" I said being petty. "Nawl you" he said. "Hmm" I said. "Look I never got to explain" he said. "You don't have to I'm over it. I said. "Look you gone stfu and listen to me I said I never got to explain just listen for Gods sake" he said getting all fiesty and shit. "Ok" I said.

"Now like I was saying, Jasmine was not my girlfriend. She's my ex who won't accept the fact that I'm done with her. I've told this damn girl multiple times I'm done I don't wanna be with her but she doesn't listen. She doesn't care if I say I'm done with her she still calls me her boyfriend" he said.

"Ok so why were you at that party with her then so it's cool to go with parties wit your ex now"? I said. "I wasn't there with her, I just went cause everybody was talking about it" he said. Which I knew he was telling the truth because that's the same reason why I was there.

"But she so happens to be there as well and she comes over speaking and shit yea I spoke back cause I mean she cool and all so I didn't think much of it. Then next thing you know she leave for about 30 mins I'm thinking she finally realized I'm done with her ass and she come back with you. And I'm shocked as hell to see you I didn't know what to say" he said.

"And after that everything just went left. Your friend and her was fighting then you were fighting, I'm trying to calm your ass down you still trying to fight" he said making me laugh. "Ok ok enough I get it" I said laughing.

"So do you believe me bra" he asked. One thing about Djay is I know when he's lieing. He was being very sincere and I could tell he was telling the truth.

"Yes I believe you" I said. He smiled and said "yes, so does that mean I have my girlfriend back" he said. "Yes" I said. He smiled and picked me up and spent me in circles making me laugh a lot then he put me down, looked into my eyes and kissed me. I felt a familiar tingle that I hadn't felt in a long time go down my spine. Every time his lips met mines I felt butterflies.

He kept kissing me slowly and he gently layed me on the bed. He removed my shirt and kissed me again and started kissing my neck then moving down to my boobs and on down to my stomach. I began to get nervous because I knew where he was going. He then unzipped my pants slowly taking them off I was now in my bra and underwear. Then he came up out his shirt. "Djay wait" I said causing him to freeze. "What is it" he asked looking confused. "Umm well you see, I um never you know did this before".

His eye widened. "You a Virgin" he asked. "Yes" I told him. He smiled and said "it's ok babygirl I promise I won't hurt you, we don't have to if you don't want to" he said. "No I want to" I told him. And when I said that he removed his pants revealing his Ralph Lauren boxers they were cute I guess lol.

I could see his print because he was on hard and boy oh boy was it big. "You sure you ready for this" he said. "Yes" I said. He then removed his boxers uncovering his little friend, well his big friend lol. And he got a condom out of his pants pocket. I narrowed my eyes at him. "Why do you have that???" "What you mean" he said. "You heard me, is that the reason you came here you figured you'd sweet talk your way into my panties huh?" I said crossing my arms.

"Baby come on i didn't come here because I just wanted to fuck, I came to get my baby back" he said. "So why did you bring a condom" I  said. "I planned on giving you some I miss you dick" he said making my eyes narrow. "Mmhuh" I said. "Man see now I done got on soft" he said making me laugh. "Good" I said. "Come here" he said pulling me on him top of him. "Kiss me" he said. So I leaned down to kiss him and we started to make out I could feel his friend getting back hard so I got up because it felt weird lol. "You done woke him up now" he said making me laugh. "Your ridiculous" I said getting under the cover watching him put the condom on. He finished and crawled into bed and got under the covers with me. He then kissed and sucked My neck making me moan softly.

He then removed my underwear and he tried to take my bra off but I wouldn't let him. I refused to get naked lol. But he rubbed his friend on my vagina for a while before slowly inserting his penis inside me. When he put the tip in I jumped back hard asf and kind of screamed. "Ouuchh!! Djay it hurts" I said pushing him back. He stopped for like 10sec before trying again. But this time I squeezed my eyes closed and took the pain. He was all the way in.

He started to slowly stroke which didn't hurt as bad but after while he picked up the pace and the pain turned into pleasure. Next thing you know we were making love.

We had sex for about 15 mins before finishing. And boy was I in pain. Now we were just laying there staring at the ceiling.

"That was painful, but I liked it" I said causing him to make eye contact with me. "I took it easy since your a Virgin well were a Virgin he said laughing. "Shut up" I said. I was getting up to go to the bathroom and when I stood up I felt a sharp pain between my legs. "Ouuuwww" I said holding between my legs trying not to give away that I was hurting down there.

"You good" he said looking at me. "Yea I'm fine" I said slowly walking to the bathroom trying to walk normal so he didn't notice my little limp.

I made it to the bathroom and I peeped. When I wiped myself I hissed because when I wiped it hurted and the tissue was covered in blood. Oh my gosh I thought in my head. I knew it was a reason I was hurting so bad down there. I was bleeding. Maybe that was why I jumped so hard when he first put it in because he popped my cherry. And I thought that was a myth. Ugh smh.

I went back into the room to see him sitting up waiting for me. "Why you limping" he said. "I'm not limping" I said rolling my eyes. "But im about to hop in the shower I'll be back" I said.

After showering and finally getting all that blood off me I got back in Bed with Djay. He was still up. "Girl about time" he said getting up and going to shower because I got blood on him too lol.

But when he returned he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into his chest making me feel warm and secure. "Goodnight" he said "Nite" I responded. "I love you" he said making my heart beat fast. "I love you more" I said back then he kissed my forehead and closed his eyes. I couldn't believe he told me he loved me. I just took a deep breath and closed my eyes and before you know it I was fast asleep.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Emily & Djay finally had sex!!! Sorry if I put too much detail in it I wanted you guys to be able to visualize everything that happend lol. I hope you enjoyed this chapter don't forget to vote‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️