Chapter 20: hood niggas need love too

Emily's pov
*
*
*
*
*

It's been 2 months since I got stabbed at my gender reveal, thank God I recoverd from it. I'm now 7 months pregnant with my baby girl. Thank God he missed my baby or else she wouldn't have made it either. 

I still haven't told Demarius who it was he hasn't asked. He's just been doing everything he could to make sure me & the baby are ok.

"Baby I just put $100,000 in your bank account. I'll put more next weekend when I get paid." He said.

"Baby where do you work? You make tons of money what do you do" I asked.

"Baby come sit down next to me let me talk to you" he said, so I did as he told me.

"Baby I deal drugs ok that's why I made the amount of money I do. But it's the only thing I can do."

"Why didn't you tell me" this before. I said

"Because I didn't wanna scare you away and I thought you'd judge me for it." He said.

"Baby I would never judge you, but that's a very risky thing to to babe, and it's dangerous be careful" I said

"I will baby,  but I gotta go head to the trap & handle some business" he said

"Can I come with you"

"No I don't want you to go in there it's no place for you to be"

"I just want to see where you go to handle business and see how everything works"

"Ight but not today. And my mud brother Q Otw over here to watch you while I'm gone, I don't feel comfortable leaving you alone after what happened and I'm not letting a stranger look after you so that's why I'm paying my mud brother to watch you when I be out, don't worry y'all will hit it off well" he told me

"But I'm gone I'll be back later Q should be here any second now"

"Ok babe" I said kissing him on the cheek and he bent down & kissed my belly saying "I will never let anything happy to you or your mommy again I promise" then he stood up gave me a kiss and left.

I was watching tv for about 20 mins before I heard a hard a knock on the door. Like who ever it was, was banging pretty loud and it scared tf outta me. So I grabbed one of the guns Demarius hid around the house & I slowly went to the door with the gun at my side. I opened it & pointed the gun in the dude face.

"Woah woah woah" he said.

"You must be Q"  I said he hesitated then he said yes. I glared my eyes at him. Then I let him in.

"You were supposed to be here 20 mins ago" I said.

"I ugh got stuck in traffic" he said.
"Whatever" I said and I went back to the front to finish watching tv.
I noticed this so call Q guy was walking around as if he's never been inside before.

"You lost" I said.
"Uhh nah sometimes I forget where the bathroom is you know this house big as hell"

"Mmhuh" I said.  And started back watching my show.

Then I got a text from Demarius

***messages***
________________________________
BabyZaddy🍼❤️: Babygirl, Q won't make it today he got pulled over Otw there and they locked his ass up we gotta get him out, I'll be home soon text or call me if you need anything.

Me: what!!! Wym Q got locked up he in the house with my now.

BabyZaddy🍼❤️: BABY GET OUT OF THE HOUSE NOW THAT IS NOT Q!!! GRAB A GUN AND TRY TO LEAVE THE HOUSE RIGHT NOW! SHOOT HIM IF YOU HAVE TOO IM OTW!!!!!!
________________________________

As soon as I put my phone down to make a run for it. I felt a gun touching the back of my head.

"Stand up and put your hands where I can see them" said the guy.

"Please I'm pregnant I have a family" I said
"Shut up bitch" he said
"You so damn stupid, I planned to come and act like My car had broken down and I needed to use your phone and make my way in the house but you thought I was some guy name Q which made it easier ha ha stupid bitch" he said

"Now take off your clothes" he said

"Wait what no" I said

*SMACK* he punched me right in the eyes I fell to the ground, "you wanna be hard huh bitch ima show you hard" *SMACK* he punched me in the nose and it instantly started bleeding.
Then he snatched me up and pushed me on the couch and stared to pull his pants down.

"Jake said stabbing you didn't do the trick so he sent me to finish the job but once I saw how pretty you were when I opened the door I figured I'd have a little fun with you first" he said.

Then he pulled my pants down and was about to pull my panties down too but I started to scream and try to push him off but that just resulted in him punching me in the face again. That last hit I can say it knocked me out I had done passed out.

*** a few hours later***

I woke up & I was now in my bed in me & Demarius room. And Demarius was sitting in a chair next to the bed with his head down.

"Baby what happened" I said.

"Baby are you ok? You good" he asked "yes" I responded.

"When I ran in I saw him with his pants down and he was putting on a condom, you were already passed out on the couch. I'm just glad I came when I did because he would've probably raped you already. But I stoped him before he could" he said.

"So where is he now?" I asked
"I handled it" he said.
"Ok and baby I have something to tell you, it was Jacob that stabbed me at the gender reveal party" I said. I could see the anger in his eyes from when I said it.

"And the guy that was here said Jake sent him to finish the job, which was to kill me" I said.

Demarius got up and threw the chair that he was sitting in threw the room window and screamed "FUCK".
"Were moving" he said.

"What"??? I said.
"You heard wtf I said we're moving, we can't stay here because Jake was once my bestfriend and he know where I live all my hideouts everything and I know him like a book. He will never stop coming for you until you're dead" he said which made my heart skip a beat.

"Coming for me why? I did nothing to him" I explained. "It's to get back at me baby, me & him got into a fight over you and he wants you dead to get back at me" he said
"Omg I can't do this baby I really can't" I said.

"Baby come on don't bail on me now I can protect you we just have to relocate ASAP" he said.

"Ok" I said.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Things are getting pretty hectic huh will djay be able to keep Emma safe??? Stay tuned for me❤️❤️❤️❤️