Chapter 32: hood niggas need love too

Emma's pov*

I woke up the next morning from going out and man I had a bad hangover. I went and made myself breakfast and ate then I called my bestie to check on baby jade. Then I went back in my room chilling.
Then I thought about how I saw demarius at the club and got mad that I didn't at least slap the bitch but oh well. I'm so glad I got over him! Anyways.... I was just relaxing I had just got out the shower and was laying down watching tv. Then my phone dinged. I got a text from a un saved number.

It was the guy from the club last night with his fine ass I forgot I gave him my number honestly and I'm more shocked he actually hmm...
______________
Avery: wassup ma this Avery guy from the club last night
Me: oh hey wassup? How are you?
Avery: I'm good ma, and you? You kind of took off on me after you started talking to that dude..
Me: yea Sorry about that he's my best friends boyfriend he was asking if she was there
Avery: oh ok, I thought I did something wrong lol
Me: you did everything but something wrong trust me
Avery: hmm are you flirting with me Emma😏
Me: maybe I am...
Avery: well maybe I want to see you..
Me: I mean I'm at home chilling your welcomed to come by.
Avery: send addy and I'm otw!
Me: Fashoo, see you then😘
_______________

I got my ass up and threw on something simple but cute besides I'm at home lol. I don't need to get dressed fr. I then let my security guards know to expect him and to ask for his name and if his name is Avery to let him in. And to make sure he has no weapons. No one is allowed to have weapons in my house but me and my security. I have armed securities all around my house inside and out. Trained professional ones these guys are real deal! So I know I'm always safe at home.

Avery finally arrived and I let him inside.
"Girl Dam what you some type of celebrity" he said. He then said "you got security everywhere they all got guns and they checked inside my car and all for weapons and patted me tf down" he said. "Then this house it's huge and very beautiful luxurious" he also said.
"Thank you and lol I'm no celebrity I want to feel safe at home at all times since I live alone with my daughter" I said. "You have a daughter wow don't even look like you have any kids your stomach flat no stretch marks nothing" he said.

"Well I got lucky I guess" I said laughing. I escorted him to the living room where we chilled and hung out at. I even opened a bottle of wine and we were shit chilling. I was tipsy feeling good asf lol. We chopped it up for hours! Had he me cracking up he is so funny I love a dude with a sense of humor lol. Not so serious all the time yk? But yea he seem like a cool dude or whatever.

"So why don't you have a man?" He asked.

"Because niggas ain't shit that's why" I replied

"Can't blame you there" he said.

Avery and I had been chilling for a few hours and it was time for jade to come home. So Avery had to go lol.

"It was nice have you here but it's time for you to go my baby will be back home soon I don't have anyone around my daughter" I said to Avery.

"Fashoo ma I understand, but look just fwm though don't be a stranger I'm gone hit your phone". He said.

"Cool, see you later". I said closing the door behind him.
About a hour later my bestie brought back baby jade I missed my baby girl lol. I'm attached to her she's my world.

But I took her a bath fed her played with her for a little bit then she was out lol went to sleep on me. So I just relaxed the rest of the day doing the usual. Chilling watching tv eating some junk food lol. Then I fell asleep.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Hey guys do you think Avery and Emma will become a thing? Do you think he seems good for her so far... well stay tuned to find out how things go between them! Love you guys and I also have a new instagram. @blackkkbarbiieeeee follow me🫶🏾 and I love reading y'all's comments y'all have me cracking up bro y'all really be popping y'all shit in the comments and I'm here for it😩