Chapter 22: hood niggas need love too

I was just starting to fall asleep it had taken me a while to gts cause I guess that bath woke me up, and Demarius has already fell asleep with his big nose ass and I was up alone watching the tv wrapped up in his arms. Just as I was about to gts I felt liquid rolling down my legs and a stinging pain coming from in between my legs I lifted up the cover and my water had done broke!!!! "Aahhhhhh" I screamed in pain waking Demarius "what baby what is it" he said before looking down there to see my water had broke. "OH SHIIIIT!!! ITS HAPPENING!!! I'll go run you some bath water" he said. "NOOOOOO WE HAVE TO GO!!!" I screamed and when I said he picked me up wedding style and ran down about 7 floors of stair because the elevator was taking too long and we were on the 7th floor and I was in too much pain, but he ran me all the way to the car and was speeding taking me to the nearest hospital.

________________________________
Djays pov
*
*
*
*
*
Man it's been about a dam hour since Emma been in that damn room in labor I never knew it took that long to have a baby.  All I heard was her screaming to the top of her lungs, sounded like she was in so much pain i felt so bad.

But I couldn't go in there and see my babygirl enduring so much pain. But then I heard her scream my name. So I instantly ran in there and I couldn't believe my eyes. What I saw was something I can't unsee that shit look so painful trying to push a baby out of a little ass vagina while how tf do women do that shit I'm glad I ain't no female mane I couldn't do it.

But I ran over to her she grabbed my hand and squeezed that mf so hard my face started to turn red. "Just breathe baby" I told her and she took a deep breath.
"RIGHT BACK AT IT PUUUUSSSHH" one of the OBGYNs said to Emma and she began to push again but this time I heard a baby crying and my eyes widened. To see that my baby was finally born and she was covered in blood and other shit ew it was gross.

Emma looked relieved asf she started crying as soon as she seen our baby girl. They soon took her away and cleaned her up and brought her back. And man she was perfect. She had black hair just like her mommy but she was pale asf with some pink lips, she was beautiful. But I think she was sleep.
They gave her to Emma and she held her for a while then she started to sing which made my babygirl open her eyes she was so beautiful mane.

Emily looked at me and held out the baby to me I hesitated to hold her but when I did she was so tiny, so light I could hold her with one hand. And she looked me in the eyes with those little sparkling round eyes of hers and I felt a tear go down my face it fell on our baby girl's head and she smiled!!!! Right then and there I fell in love, I had never held a baby before in my life I wasn't sure if I was holding her right.

But she started to cry so I gave her back to Emma and she began breast feeding her.  "So what's her name" the doctor said. Emily looked at me as if I was supposed to give her a name. Ummm Jade I said. And Emma's eyes lit up "Yes Jade is her name" Emma said smiling. I guess she liked it I just guessed something tbh.  But they say you make the perfect guess the last minute.

We did all our paper work and they let us out with a strict schedule for Emily as far as her healing process. They said we couldn't have sex for 7 weeks mane that's a long ass time that's a month and a half!!! But idc I don't love Emma for sex I love her for her. She is what made me fall in love with her not what's in between her legs.

But when we got home Jade was asleep and I'm sure Emily was tired she just had a baby for God's sake I can't imagine the pain she's going through. So I took Baby Jade to her room and put her in her crib, turned on some baby music and the little lights that makes shapes on the ceiling in case she wakes up so she won't be scared. And I turned on the baby monitor and made sure the camera was on in her room before leaving. I had a camera set up to a computer in my room and connected to my phone that's connected to all the cameras around the house so I could see everything at all times. 

Then I joined Emma in bed and rubbed her belly and it felt jelly like. It had gotten much smaller too. But she looked so sleepy so I lit some candles turned off the tv and turned on some quiet music and started to massage her feet until she eventually went to sleep. Once she went to sleep I decided I'd go get some thing for baby Jade like pampers, bottles, Binkies, teasers, everything a baby needs except formula because idk what type to get I'll let Emma get that.

But baby Jade already had everything she needed I just felt the need to get her more, and I grabbed her some toys too even thought she's a new born she'll grow to know what they are eventually. But yea I was so happy to see my babygirl I'm in love.