Chapter 6: hood niggas need love too

***later that day***

It was 6:00 when I finally woke up from my nap.

I forced myself out of bed before I changed my mind about going anywhere tonight. I would literally sit in bed all day eating my junk and watching movies and sleep. Willing.

I went downstairs to find my mommy talking to Tyler in the living room. I joined, "mommy your back" I said making my presence known. "Hi baby girl come show your mother some love" she said as I gladly went to hug her for about 30secs before letting go. "I missed you" I told her. She responded by kissing my forehead. I smiled softly.

"Damn she the only one you see" hissed Tyler causing me to chuckle. And before you know it I was jumping on his causing him to crash to the ground making our mother laugh insanely loud. "Girrrrrrrrrrl get off me😂" Tyler said laughing. But I just kissed him all over his face hoping to make him feel extremely loved, because he feels I love our mommy more than I love him which is not true. But me kissing all on his face only made him scrunch his face up at me. I love when he does that it's hilarious 😂.

But I can tell Tyler loves me like I'm his own. Which is good and bad.

I left the two alone to finish getting ready, I threw on my black crop top my high waist jeans and my new jays that came out about a week ago🤩

But I finally finished getting ready and was about to head to the mall to grab a few more outfits and probably cop me some more jays and get some more extra shit or what not.

It took about 15 minutes to get to north park because I stay on the other side of town. I live in Miami. But I finally made it and parked and headed in the mall.

I instantly went and got me clothes, copped some more jays and went in other stores to see if I could find anything else of my interest. I was in the mall for almost an hour. I finally decided that I had enough stuff for now. So I made my way to the food court to grab some food on the way out.

And as I entered the food court, I saw Jake there with his friend guys. Man he was looking right😍
He had on a red hat, white a white tee shirt, a jean jacket to match his jean pants with some black weird looking adidas but they were clean asf though.

But anyways yea, I smiled as I was about to make my way over to him to greet him. But my smile was instantly broken when I saw his hands go around a girl's waist and down to grip her ass. She blushed hard asf. He then put his arms around her and they began to walk in the direction I was standing. I instantly turned the other way to avoid him seeing me. "Emma?" I heard a fine deep voice say. I turned around to see it was Jacob. But this time when I saw him his arms weren't around the girl, which caused her to have a slight frown on her face and mug me.

"Oh hi Jake how are you?" I said. "I'm straight, why haven't you hit me up lately" he said questioning me, causing the girl to scrunch her face up at him. "It looks like your occupied" I said signaling my eyes towards the girl he was with causing him to frown. But before he could say anything else I had walked off going to my car so I could head home.

after finally getting all my bags in the trunk I open the door to head out of here. But I felt a firm grip on my arm. It was Jake. "What do you want???? I have to go" I said rolling my eyes. "Don't even be like that" he said. "I'm not being like anything" I said opening my car door, only for him to slam it shut again.

"This is holding me against my will you know I could call the cops and you'll be in jail" I said. "You wouldn't dare" he said. "Try me" I said pulling out my phone. His eyes widened with fear. So I eased my way into the car and locked the door so he couldn't open it. And drove off and went my ass home.