Chapter 27: hood niggas need love too

******Djays pov******

When I got to the car I realized I forgot to get emilys favorite cheesecake so I ran back to the food court to grab it for her she loves that nasty ass strawberry cheesecake🤦🏾‍♀️.

So I went in & grabbed the cheesecake and was headed out. Then I heard a sassy voice say "excuse me" when I turned around it wad that fine ass girl with a fat ass😩 I licked my lips & said. "Wassup ma" she said "you got a girl" I said "no" not even thinking about Emily.

She smiled and said "well my name shay" and she asked for my phone I gave it to her she put het number in it and saved her name as "shay👅😏" then she said "call me rn so I can save your number" i did and she saved it then she said "ima call you later" then winked at me & walked away. Man that ass looked good walking away. I smiled and went to the car & was On my way home.

*** Emilys pov***

Demarius was gone when I woke up I wonder what he doing. But me & baby jade was relaxing and vibing. My nerves was starting to get bad because I was thinking about how demarius was always gone & how I caught him cheating could he be still cheating? I thought to myself........ then 3 hrs later he finally came back home with gifts for me & jade and my favorite cheesecake.
"Hey baby" he said as he picked me up & squeezed me tight kissing me all over my face making me blush😌
Baby jade started to cry very loudly out of nowhere! Demarius quickly ran to comfort her. As he picked her up and slowly started rocking her saying "its ok mama yea daddy's here mama daddy's here" then she stoped crying and starting staring at him, he then kissed her nose then she smiled, which turned into a laugh. And he kissed her nose again making her laugh even harder. So cute😌 lol.

But he sat in the living room with baby jade & baby jade fell asleep and I was starting to fall asleep too but I noticed how demarius was on his phone the entire time. He was smurking and by the speed of his hands tapping the screen he was clearly texting someone.

"Who are you texting" i said.
He then glanced at me for about 2 secs before saying "my homeboy"
I said "mmhuh whatever" and I got up and went upstairs to the room & closed & locked the door.
He must thinks I'm stupid. I know he's texting other girls😔 I just know it!

I just got into bed and turned on the tv.
Then the door nob twisted but it was locked so he started knocking I ignored it. "Girl open this door what's your problem?" He said. So I got up opened the door and left out of the room so he could go in. But he didn't even go in he just followed me.

***djays pov***
Emily whats wrong with you!!!! I said
She just ignored me and kept walking and I followed her and kept asking. But she kept ignoring me. She went in baby jades room looked like she was about to pick her up.

"Girl uht uht I just put her to sleep leave her alone don't pick her up" I said.
She just narrowed her eyes at me and left out of the room and went back into the bedroom and got a blanket and left back out. At this point I'm just staring at her not saying anything.
I then followed her to the guest bedroom where she put her blanket and closed & locked the door locking me out. "Emily what the fuck you sleeping in the guest room fa you tripping man" she said say nothing so I said "fuck it sleep ya dum ass in there then stupid" and walked off.

Man that girl be tripping fa no reason bra damn. I went in the room slamed the door & threw my phone on the bed and sat there mad. About bout 10 minutes of sitting there being mad my phone rang. It was that girl who number I got at the mall.

****phone conversation****

Me: "Hello"
Shay: "Hey sexy"
Me: "wassam ma"
Shay: "wyd I'm bored"
Me: "um bored too it aint shit to do"
Shay: "you can come to my crib chill wit me fa a lil bit"
Me: "what we gone do ian making no blank trip"
Shay: "um down fa whatever sexy"
Me: "oh i like the sound of that"
Shay: "4321 Hotchip avenue"
Me: "text it ta me"
Shay: "alright hurry up & let me show you a good time"
Me: "here I come ma give me bout 15 mins"
Shay: "don't keep me waiting"
Me: "oh trust me I won't"

****end of call****
I went hopped in the shower put on some clothes put on a little cologne and was bout ta head out.
Then Emily walked in.....
"Where are you going" she said.
"Bouta go handle some business" I said.
"Well can you stay here with me" she said.
"Man nawl bra gone back in the guest room & have that little attitude you jus had I'm finna go" I said.
She just walked out without saying a word and went back to the guest room & slammed the door hard asf.
"Stop slamming doors before you wake my baby up I yelled"
She always tripping & she wonder why I cheat on her ass smh.
I got my keys and left and put that girl address in the gps & was otw.

I got there & knocked on the door. She opened it she aint have on shit but a robe.
"Hey sexy" she said pulling me inside and kissing on me & shit man she was fine as hell with a FATT ASS!

She then took off her robe revealing her lingerie she looked sexy as hell and she smelt good asf. Then she grabbed my hand and walked me to her room man that ass was fat.
She then pushed me on the bed & climbed on top of me and started kissing all on my neck then she took my shirt off and starting kissing me on my chest and starting working ha way down to my dick.

She gripped my dick & stroked it back & forth then she pulled my pants down & started giving me head man that shit felt so good. Then she took off her bra & underwear then she took off my clothes and she even put the condom on fa me then she climbed on top of me & started riding my dick.  She rode fa bout 10 mins til I flipped her over and starting hitting it from the back. Whew that ass looked so good when I was hitting it I was smacking that ass and gripping it. I tore ha ass up.

We fucked fa bout 4 hours cause we went like 7 rounds and each round was pretty long. But I had enough I was ready to go back home & gts. "Why you leaving" she said

"My daughter at home by herself I gotta get back" I lied.

"Ok call me tomorrow sexy" she said kissing me and rubbing my dick. "Alright I got u" I said then I went to my car.
Her pussy was really wack asf🚮  Emily pussy get way wetter and emily pussy way tighter.
I can tell that hoe ran through cause I just met ha and she let me fuck. That's why it took so many round fa me to nut cause that hoe pussy was trash. But I did like that ass though.

It was damn near 5 o clock in the morning when I got home. I went took a shower and got in my pajamas then I got in the bed. But I couldn't sleep cause my baby wasn't next to me. So I went to the guest room to find Emily sleeping under her little blanket. My baby so beautiful when she sleeping. I picked her up slowly trying not to wake her, and walked her back to our room and laid her in the bed right next to me.

I pulled her closer and rapped my arms around her and held her tight. But she pushed my arms off her and climbed on top of me and laid on my chest & went to sleep like a little baby. I rubbed her back until I fell asleep. I love this girl so much man. It she find out what I jus did I'll loose her forever. & I don't want that to happen.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Sorry for not being consistent with updating guys & sorry if I put too much detail in the sex scenes i try to be descriptive as possible because I want my readers to be able to visualize it in their heads lol. But djay fucked up pretty badly this time.. I wonder how long can he keep it from emily. Stay tuned guys next chapter coming soon! Follow me on Instagram @dark.chocolateeeee thanks much love😘😘