Chaper 2: hood niggas need love too

Let's just say I got a week at home. Meanwhile Catherine got 2 weeks because she always going around bothering people for no damn reason. Which is good for her ass. Always acting like she got something to prove🤦🏾‍♀️ but anyways. My brother didn't take it lightly. He was very harsh about the situation he was really upset when he thought I didn't take my test, but luckily my test was during 1st period.

As for my mom. She just wanted to know what happened and if I got hurt or not. She always asked if I beat that bitch ass😂 I love my mommy she is cool.  But I went to my room watched Netflix for a while. Consistently checking my phone to see if I got a text from Cole, but I didn't. Me and Cole dated for a year. We were such a happy couple everything was perfect. Until I decided to surprise him with a gift on the night of his birthday just to walk in on him having sex with some chick I never seen a day of my life. Turns out he has been secretly dating her and me for a year. A WHOLE YEAR!

But I still catch myself looking at some of our old pictures and thinking about him and how he smelt, and how his touch made me feel.

I even sometimes text him just to have an excuse to talk to him.
***Messages
_______________
Me: hi Cole did I leave one of my jackets at your crib?
Cole💔: nah, you didn't
Me: ok thanks.
Cole💔: no problem.
________________
yea basically. But I mean I don't still have feelings for him or anything it's just I really was into him. And he hurt me very badly.  And my brother practically hates him because he know how bad Cole broke my heart. But I tell him it's ok that I been moved on. I lied. I'm just now getting over that man.

But after watching about 10 episodes of the originals, I decided to take Perry Winkle for a walk (my puppy🐶❤️). It was quite dark out so I wasn't too sure about walking him this late, but I kind of needed some fresh air myself so I just went out anyways. We walked down the road to the neighborhood park. I loved going there at night for some reason. But yea we went there. And as I got closer I could see it was a bunch of guys there so I went to the other side of the park by the swings, they were all on the patio.

Not long after getting there me and Perry winkle were playing and running around wearing ourselves out. When suddenly out of no where a little dog treat come flying out of the air towards Perry. Immediately he flew to it and ate it and began sniffing around for more. Turns out it was a trail of dog treats leading to the patio where all those guys were. With Perry being the mutt he is, he ate every single one of those treats that lead him over to one of the guys. I rolled my eyes as I began to yell his name to come back to me.

But he was already in one of the guys arms licking his face squirming in his arms as if he knew him for years. So I quickly walked over to the guy that was holding Perry. And as I got close enough to see who it was. Man 😍 he was so fucking fine. He had like a very light complexion with light brown eyes pretty black curly hair, he was pretty tall compared to how short I am. And his lips were pink and full.

I couldn't help but stare at him. I didn't know I was really staring at him until he snapped his fingers in my eyes to get my attention. I jumped as said "oh sorry umm, sorry about my dog I'll jus- I was cut off when he chuckled and said "it's Ight don't worry about it" my face lit up instantly at his voice, it was perfect.

" umm can I get my dog back now?" I said nervously as I asked which caused him to chuckle. "Yea here you go" he said. Before he could say another word I turned around quickly to walk away but was stopped by a firm grip on my arm to turn around and realize it was his. "Woooahh slow down tiger" he said with a laugh, causing the other guys in the back to laugh as well. "I should really be going it's getting late" I said. "Let me take you home" he recommended. "No it's fine I live right down the stre- "come on I'm taking you home" he said cutting me off.

I stood there not being able to move at what he said. He just laughed and grabbed my hand directing me to his car. He has a very nice car. It was a black 2018 Camero with pipes added and sparkling rims. I admired the car for a while before getting in. "So you just gone stand there and not get in" he said. "Oh um no I was gonna, I was just loo- "shut up and get it in" he said with a chuckle cutting me off. As we road to my house it was silent. Until I told him where to go but other than that it was quiet.

We soon pulled up in my driveway. He parked the car looking out the window at my house and directing his eyes back to me. "So this you?" He said. "Yea this is where I live" I said shyly. "Oh, and I'm Jacob by the way, but call me Jake" he said. "I'm Emily you can call me Emma" I said. He gave me a small smile then I quickly exited his vehicle and went in the house. After watching him pull off from my driveway and speeding off into the night, I hopped in the shower, and went to bed.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
I hope you all are enjoying my book. I know this chapter was a little bit longer but I'll try not to make any this long again. Please comment and vote thanks enjoy ❤️