C H A P T E R F I F T E E N

A/N: Alrighty so I've been thinking of new stories to write after this one (since I'm gonna start picking up the action soon) and I'm liking my ideas. The thing is, I don't know what the second book of this series should be. Like, idk if I should just make it adorable (it's about MC so that's inevitable) or if I should make it more... deep? Idk. Also, there is gonna be a story about the girl, Honor, that was talked about in the last chapter so if y'all are interested in her story... it's coming. 🤗 Anywho, that's all I wanted to say ig. Lemme know ur thoughts.

Working Bitch~ Ashnikko

~F I R S T   D A Y~
"One day I'll make you fall for me, Willy Wonka."

BLAISE STRUTS into the cafeteria with a smirk on her face. She's wearing an outfit that screams  "yes I'm a bad bitch with a new job". She walks over to the table that Spencer, Saint, MC, Will, and her usually sit at in the morning for the "breakfast" that the school serves. Once Spencer sees Blaise and the confident sway in her hips, he smirks.

"Looks like mama got a new job," He says with a smirk.

Blaise flicks down the shades that she has over her eyes. "Would a broke bitch wear something this fire?"

Spencer looks her up and down, biting his lip as he imagines what she looks like under him. The two haven't had sex in a little over a month and his hand isn't starting to cut it anymore.

"No pun intended?" He jokes.

Blaise rolls her dull green eyes. Today she's wearing a black jacket with several patches on it, a cute black crop top, and some black cargo pants with black and white Jordan 1's that Spencer got her for her sixteenth birthday. She slides into the bench and places her leather schoolbag on the ground.

Blaise's outfit

Blaise's outfit

"Why're you lookin' at me like we're fucking in your head?" Blaise asks bluntly.