C H A P T E R N I N E

Too Sensitive~ Sean Kennedy

~D I C K H E A D  D O N O V A N~
"Read at 12:35 p.m"

BLAISE IS really tired once she enters PE. She has learned a new thing in Calculus today and she just doesn't want to do anything now. She was going to skip this period like she's skipped her others, but since she has PE with Saint, she decides that she won't and will actually come to class.

That doesn't mean she'll participate though.

When Saint sees his friend, he jumps up from stretching and runs over to her. Blaise glances up at him before nodding in greeting.

"Sup," she mutters, yawning afterwards.

Saint smirks at the sleepy look on her face. As much as Blaise tries to act cool, she still looks like a little kitten to him when she yawns.

"Hey. Why're you so sleepy?" He wonders.

Blaise leans into him, yawning again and wrapping her fingers around his shirt. She's so tired that she doesn't even notice the fact that everyone in the class in staring at the two acting all "lovey-dovey", especially Bellatrix.

"Calculus is a bitch," is all she says.

Saint laughs and wraps his arm around her shoulders. "Well you better wake up, because we're playing dodgeball today."

Blaise pouts and looks up at him. "But Coach. G doesn't like us playing dodgeball. He'd rather we run laps and shit."

Saint points to a cranky, middle-aged woman standing on the bleachers. "That's not Coach. G."

Blaise groans. "Isn't dodgeball banned or something? It's basically kids throwing things at each other for fun. That's, like, not allowed right?"

Saint shrugs. "I don't know how the American school system works. I can barely understand how to use your currency."

Blaise rolls her eyes and walks over to the substitute teacher. "Excuse me!" She yells to get the woman's attention.

She turns her scowling face to Blaise. "What?" She snaps harshly.

Blaise narrows her eyes. "My friend just told me that we're playing dodgeball today, is that correct?"

The woman just continues to glare at her.

"Sure, just don't answer me—"