C H A P T E R T W E N T Y - N I N E

______________________________
TRIGGER WARNING: DEPICTIONS OF VIOLENCE AND GORE
______________________________

______________________________TRIGGER WARNING: DEPICTIONS OF VIOLENCE AND GORE______________________________

A Real Life ~ Greek Fire

~L I T T L E F E U E R~
"You just stood too close to the flame."

"OVER HERE is a good place to park," Ingrid informs the driver.

They park in a secluded part of the forest behind a formation of dead bushes. Once parked, everyone starts to get out of the car as stealthily as possible. The cars with MC and Will in them don't park but instead stay running not too far from Blaise, Spencer, and Ingrid's car. MC had decided that they were going to pull up at the wearhouse in order to create a bit of chaos with the men inside. When people are scared they tend to do stupid things— at least that's what she said.

"You ready mama?" Spencer asks once again as they wait for Ingrid to gather all of her equipment.

Blaise just gives him a simple nod. She doesn't trust her voice when her nerves are running wild.

Ingrid motions for the two teens to follow after her as she crouches through the trees. The three of them head towards left side of the wearhouse, where there's a formation of rocks and thick trees. Ingrid slings the straps of her duffle bag over her shoulders and starts to climb a rock next to a large tree. Once she reaches a height where she can see everything, she braces herself on the rock and pulls out what looks to be a hook attached to some cloth. She takes a deep breath before leaping from the rock over to the trunk of the tree next to it. She koala hugs the tree as tight as she can while simultaneously shoving the hook deep into the bark. After checking that it's secure, Ingrid takes a deep breath before leaping over to a tree parallel to the one she was just one. Spencer and Blaise watch in both confusion and awe as the cloth slowly unravels from her bag to reveal the fact that it's a hammock.

Once Ingrid secures the other end of the hammock in the tree, she checks to see how taught the fabric is. Happy with the results, she crawls onto the hammock and pulls out her laptop and an M24 sniper rifle. She quickly hacks into the security system, thanks to the mission she completed earlier that day, and sets up her gun.

"Can everyone hear me?" She asks over the comms.

A chorus of "copys" are heard.

"Blaise and Spencer, hide behind the bushes near these rocks. We don't want anyone to see you just yet."

"Roger that," Spencer answers for the both of them as they crouch behind said bushes.

"Teams one, two, three, and four, start pulling into the parking lot. I'll tell you when to attack. That includes you three who were in the car with us," Ingrid orders.

"Copy that," Each driver responds.

Meanwhile, inside the wearhouse, Zane is playing cards on one of the crates with one of Malik's gang members.