C H A P T E R T W E N T Y - F I V E

Panic Room ~ Au/Ra

Panic Room ~ Au/Ra

~ L O S I N G I T ~
"Gosh, I'm a mess."

BLAISE SIGHS solemnly after taking a long drag from the blunt. She hands it off to the girl next to her and stares into space. She has no clue why Saint became so defensive all of a sudden. They were fine just minutes before. Was it something I said? She can't help but think it's her fault.

"Blaise! Blaise!" A voice yells from outside the room.

Suddenly the door slams open, revealing a very distressed Bellatrix. Her eyes are filled with tears and she's breathing heavily.

Blaise raises an eyebrow at the sight. "Trixy? Are you okay?"

She takes in a huge gulp of air. "I-it-it's Saint."

Blaise and MC stand up and quickly make their way out of the room. Will is standing right next to Bellatrix, her face is stoic but her eyes show her worry, while Spencer is standing next to Will with a slight blush on his face.

"What's up, Trixster? You look like you've seen a ghost." Spencer gives her a look of concern.

"I-I was gonna go into the kitchen to get a drink, a-and I saw Saint in there with some boys. When he— oh God," she bites her lip and looks down at her shoes.

Blaise places a hand on her shoulder. "It's alright, just take a deep breath, Trixy."

She follows her advice and breathes in deeply. After a few seconds, she looks back up into everyone's eyes. "When one of the boys was talking to Saint, I saw the other put something in his drink. I thought that it was just some liquor or something— since it was clear— but then when Saint drank it he started acting weird. Like... like he was drugged. The boys started to drag him out of the room, and I was gonna stop them and ask what was going on— I swear I was— but one of the guys raised his arm and I saw a g-gun peaking out from his jeans."

Will clenches her jaw. "What are you saying, Bellatrix?"

Fat tears start rolling down her face. "I-I think that Saint was... kidnapped."

Blaise freezes. Thinking that she's in trouble, Trixy let's out a sob.

"I didn't mean to let it happen, I swear! I-I was scared, Blaise." She bites onto her fist, clenching her eyes shut. "Oh shit, I let this happen, didn't I? I-I'm so sorry!"

Spencer wraps his arms around the shaking girl, allowing her to cry on his chest.

"It's okay, Trixy. You didn't do anything wrong. Do you know what the guys looked like? Did they say anything about where they were gonna take him?" He asks in a soothing tone.