C H A P T E R E L E V E N

I Like It When You Love Me~ Oh Wonder

~P E R I O D B U D D Y~
"Shut up. I want to cuddle, so let's cuddle."

SAINT WALKS into the cafeteria every morning. And every morning, Blaise and Spencer are sitting there arguing or eating like pigs. Blaise always looks beautiful, and Spencer always looks cool and put together. Blaise would greet him with a nickname, a compliment, and a cute little smile while Spencer would always say "G'day mate," and make a dirty joke. But this time, none of that happened.

When Saint walks in, he sees that Blaise is wearing a pair of black sweatpants, old, grey Uggs that she still has from sixth grade, and an old Friends T-shirt. Her hair is in a messy bun and her face is clear of makeup. She has her head on Spencer's shoulder and looks to be sleeping. Spencer has his arm wrapped around her small body, keeping her close to him.

And for some reason, this angers Saint. He doesn't like how close the two are right now. Yes, he knows that they have sex, but in school they never act all lovey-dovey like they are now. They just act like a pair of rowdy teens.

"Good morning," he greets the pair.

Spencer looks up to Saint and nods. "What's up, Aussie?"

Saint nudges his head towards Blaise. "What's up with her?"

Spencer rubs Blaise's back. "Time of the month. She gets really sleepy, cranky, and emotional during this time."

Blaise looks over to Saint and gives him a weak smile. "Hi hun," she mumbles. "You look cute today."

Saint would usually blush at the compliment, but the look on her face just makes him 'awe' internally. Her eyes are droopy and she's got a cute pout on her lips. She shivers suddenly, snuggling closer to Spencer.

"Cold," she mutters.

Saint quickly takes off his light blue sweatshirt and hands it over to her. "Here you go," he offers.

Blaise smiles and groggily puts the large sweatshirt over her body. She gets up from her spot next to Spencer and moves to sit next to Saint. She wraps her arms around his waist and squeezes lightly, giving him a soft hug.

"Thank you sweetheart," she speaks softly.

Saint wraps his arms around her shoulders, hugging her back. "Anytime."

Spencer looks at the pair with a smirk. He's got an idea, a pretty good one too. "Hey Blaiser, how about you let Saint be your buddy for the day?"