B O O K T W O

Hey y'all! Can you believe I'm already writing the second story? Neither can I (mostly because I haven't started it yet as I'm writing this).

Anydoodle...

Please enjoy reading the blurb to the story!

"Myraliz-Cedar Tanaka is well-known for many things. She's the daughter of the billionaire designer Haruto Tanaka and well known astronaut and engineer Fumiko-Lily Tanaka, a famous model, and recently known for saving her friend Saint Donovan when he was kidnapped their senior year of high school. On her own people see her as this energetic and fashion-loving girl with a knack for making friends.

Not to mention her love for all things green.

Zeus Taylor on the other hand is invisible. He rarely shows his face, doesn't have any friends, and stays inside for most of his day. After moving from Scotland when he was fifteen, he chose to live a secluded life away from everyone.

It was fate that these two opposites got excepted into NYU. It was also fate that they ended up in the same public speaking class. But the rest?

Well, you'll just have to read to find out. "

Its about MC! 🥳🥳🥳

Do you think that you guys will give it a chance? Fun thing about it is that it's not a sequel in the sense that you have to read HOF in order to understand this one, but it would be nice if you read both lmao.

This story will be on my profile in my list of stories I've written or under my "BROKEN Series" reading list. I hope y'all enjoy!

Smooches (respectfully and with consent) 😘😘🥰