C H A P T E R T W O

Saint up top 🥵. Just imagine him with glasses and that's him.

A letter to my younger self~ Ambar Lucid

~P H Y S I C A L E D U C A T I ON~
"I'll be there in five."

BLAISE SITS on the bleachers in gym with a frown on her face. So far, she hasn't had a class with Saint the whole day. She'd only hung out with the boy for ten minutes and she was already considering him a friend.

This is why you should stay away from new people, Blaise. You get attached too easily. She scolds herself.

It's true. She fell in love with her first boyfriend after two weeks of knowing him. Her mother says that the women in their family are known for falling in love too quickly, but no one had ever fallen quite as fast as Blaise had, or as hard. She would've done anything for that boy.

I did do everything for him. Blaise thinks bitterly.

As she's sitting on the bleachers, waiting for everyone else to finish changing, her name is called. Blaise instantly knows who it is since no one else talks to her. And it seems that every other girl in the room knows who it is too, since all of them have started stretching in slightly provocative ways. Touching their toes, stretching their arms above their heads, or doing lunges and squats. It wasn't like the girls don't do it to tease some of the guys in the class anyway, it was just that this time they were really trying to impress Saint.

That same Saint who's currently jogging over to Blaise and not paying any attention to the beautiful girls around him.

"We're in the same gym class!" Saint cheers. He wasn't expecting to see Blaise in any of his classes today. He quickly hops up the bleachers and sits down next to Blaise.

The raven-haired girl admires Saint in his t-shirt and basketball shorts. His defined muscles are easier to see and Blaise can definitely say that she's enjoying the view.

"Would you look at that? We are in the same gym class," Blaise says, slightly distracted by the eye candy sitting next to her.

Saint smiles. "What sport do you guys usually play? Football, basketball, volleyball?"

Blaise shrugs. "I don't know, I don't usually care what sport we're playing."

Saint is about to say something, but a girl walks up the bleachers to talk to him. She has long, curly, golden brown hair, toffee-colored skin, bright hazel eyes, and plump lips. She waves to Saint.

"Hi! I hear that your name's Saint. I'm Bellatrix, but everyone calls me Trixy," the girl introduces herself.

Blaise smirks. "That's a hooker's name."