2. What if they don't like me?

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙤

Here we are. The Malfoy Manor in all its grace and beauty.

I looked up at the dark gigantic building, my breath being stolen away from me. The manor looked magnificent in person. All the big windows, the details and the whole mansion itself. We were surrounded by thousands of trees, and I could hear the birds chirping.

Everything was quiet and peaceful. Since it was summer, the manor looked more welcoming despite all the gloominess.

Draco and I stepped inside I couldn't stop looking around in awe. We found ourselves in the foyer, as a house elf approached us.

"Welcome home, master," spoke the elf as he stepped closer to us, "I see you brought a guest. Good evening, young lady," he said softly.

"Good evening to you, too," I smiled kindly and saw a smile creep on the elf's face. He took our luggage and disappeared after a while.

"Come on, I'll show you around," said Draco and took my hand.

The Malfoy Manor was something I haven't seen before. It was much more different from my house or my aunt's place. Black, silver and green were the dominant colours, making the interior look even more dignified than the outside. Every room was big and richly decorated.

Draco showed me where the kitchen, living room and dining room were. We made our way to the second floor and stood in front of another door. We entered the room to find out it was my bedroom for the time I was staying at the Manor.

He opened the door and let me in first, walking into the room right after me.

The room was massive. The walls were green and the flooring was a dark shade of brown. It had a big bed, two nightstands on each side of it, and a wardrobe. There was a couch standing across the fireplace, with an armchair next to it and a small coffee table, with a black carpet underneath. There were two big windows with curtains reaching the floor and a magnificent chandelier on the ceiling. Most of the furniture was brown with an accent of green, white and black.

"Do you like your room?" Draco stepped closer to me, clearly knowing the answer already.

"I love it!" I smiled widely, still not believing it was the room I was staying in.

While looking around, I noticed a double door on one of the walls.

"What's behind them?" I asked and looked at Draco.

"Go on and check," he gestured.

I quickly stepped to the doors and put my hands on the handles to open them. A big, gorgeous bathroom appeared in for my of me. The tiles on the floor were in a dark emerald shade, as well as the ones on the walls, with a white accent wall where the doors were. It had a big bath in the centre and a shower in the corner, just as big. A big mirror was hanging on one of the walls, with counters and a sink underneath, and tall cabinets on each end.

"Merlin.." I gasped and heard Draco chuckle.

Everything in the Manor screamed elegance and old money. It seemed like a dream– everything was so perfect, I almost believed I was in fact dreaming.

At least for a moment, until we heard a knocking on the door. I left the bathroom to open them and saw the same elf who greeted us.

"Mr. and Mrs. Malfoy are home," he informed, as I easily detected fear in his voice.

"Oh, alright. Thank you," I sent him a small smile, watching him disappear a while after.

I closed the door and turned to look at Draco. My whole body went stiff and this heavy feeling rested upon my chest.